002: The New Roommates and New Troubles~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

Three hours...of nothing but...their names. Gosh, it was a LOT longer and harder learning their names than I thought. Good thing I only had to learn 10 of their faces and names, since I could already differentiate Chen and Kris once they introduced themselves to me; but the others just freakin' confused me. Every time I thought I got their names correct, I really didn't. Some seemed to have gotten frustrated after awhile and "some" seemed they wanted to punch me (*cough*Kris*cough) but they didn't, since who would want to hurt the newbie and have a talk with the President of SM? Exactly.

But, after a while, and "memorizing" their faces, I figured that the tall freaks guys were mainly a guy name Chanyeol, some creepyly cute looking dude name Zitao or Tao, and Kris. I also believed the maknae, Sehun, was pretty tall, but ehh(*shrugs*) compared to my height, I would guess(expect) that all the guys would be tall.

------

After a long day of meeting the guys, we headed to the dorm. I was told to stay with Chen and Lay in Korea, so I just followed them to their dorm room, where I found one of my luggages by a bed, which I guess was mine? Either way, I took it. "Alex, thats me bed." I looked and saw Lay trying to talk with his broken English, I looked around the room and just then realized that there were only two beds...in the whole room. Ah crap. I got off the bed and just stood by my luggage.

"Would you know where I could sleep?" I asked the guy called Yixing, or Lay.

He just looked at me and responded, in broken English again, "Mayb you cod slep nex ta Chen or me fo tha night? It cant be a problam, rieht?" Maybe, but I don't think sleeping with a guy is the best idea. I just sighed and suggested maybe I sleep on the floor and ask President SM about it later. Lay just shrugged and went to bed, I can't blame the guy for being tired.

"Ugh," I groaned, really to myself, thinking that sleeping on the couch is probably a better idea than the floor. But I guess the other guy that sleeps in the room heard me.

"Every ting ok, Alex?" I may need to work on my Chinese and Korean, but they also need to work on their English. I just looked to Chen and gave my best smile, trying to reassure the guy that it will be okay. But, I guess even my BEST poker face didn't work cause the next second when I was trying to get up and go to the living room to sleep on the couch, I found myself pulled by my wrist and pushed onto one side of the other bed in the room.

I looked up and saw that Chen was putting the blanket on the bed atop of me, which made me a bit confused. "What are you doing?" I asked him, he just gave me a smile, and went to the other side of the bed...getting in. Well this got awkward real fast.

"Night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter