010: The Trip Begins and Weird Dreams?~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

The "mystery" guy suddenly kissed me....

I sat there, frozen in shock and confusion. What the hell is he doing?!

My vision was still blurred over by the past tears. I couldn't wipe them away since he was still holding onto both of my wrists. Has this guy seriously lost his marbles?!?!?!

When his grip starts to loosen, I quickly slip both of my wrists out of his hand and push him off of me. He effectively let go of me and fell flat on the floor. I brought my hands up to my eyes to wipe away the tears and find out who this guy was.

But, when I dropped my hands back down, I looked in front of myself again only to see...

...that he was gone. I looked to the door and heard foot steps quickly going away. I jumped off of my bed and went to the door. Only to be stopped by the duizhang coming inside. [a/n: is that right, guys? Isn't that one of Kris' nicknames?? I really don't know, but I think I heard it somewhere > n <]

"What are you doing?" He asked, as he was about to walk in, but I blocked his path since I was still standing at the door way.

"Move for a second." I pushed Kris out of the way and stuck my head out of the door way. I looked down both ways of the hallway and saw no sign of a person coming by. Who the hell was he? A member? Can't be, they said they all hate me. Then who?? The manager already left (and that would be straight out gross/awkward); so who??

"What are you looking for?" Kris looked to the same direction as to where I was looking. His sudden appearance made me flinch a bit, but I composed myself quickly.

"No one." I said in a low tone and went back into the room. The guy wants me out, right? So why should he worry about what the hell I'm doing. Probably just some "Leaderly" instincts that kicked in. [a/n: lol, sorry for the moodiness xP]

------

"Ahhh, my back." Lay complained as we got off the plane. I understood the what he said since it was only so few of words.

I just rolled my eyes at him, 'wimp' I thought to myself. I looked around and sighed a bit, great to be back in California, and so soon too. I have yet to fulfill my promise though.

We walk through the airport, wanting to get to the vans that waited outside and would bring us to our hotel.

'WAHH~ OPPA!'

'OMG! LOOK AT ME!'

'I LOVE YOUUUU~'

I look around only to see none other than...fangirls. The deadliest and craziest of fans; yet are a bit forgiven for their over excessive passion towards their favorite idol. I was a bit surprised to see fangirls here.

I thought that this was a private sort of trip; a sort of "under the radar" sort of thing. I mean, sure, KCon is going on an whatnot, but they couldn't have known what time and what day we would arrive, right? So how the hell did they find out??

------

We safely made it to the vans with only so many bruises. Many fangirls tried coming up to us and kept trying to hug or kiss us. Being of one of the shortest, I was bombarded with girls just as easily. Hey, I wasn't used to being "dog-piled" on by chicks. That is not normal for me.

We finally got to the hotel, meeting up with the Korean half of EXO.

The front desk woman instantly blushed upon seeing the guys. I wasn't really surprised; it happens too often for it to be shocking anymore. Plus, idols are meant to look good; even if jet-lagged a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter