011: The Dream or Nightmare?

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

...me.

Wait. What? I start to walk a little closer to the two figures. I think they don't notice my presence so I stand next to the little girl that just called out for her grandmother.

I take a closer look and realize that my eyes did not decieve me. I was looking at myself. That is, a younger version of myself. The girl that stood before me was an 8 year old version of me. 8 years old. That was two years before I found out. Heh, the time I was still hoping for my parents to come back.

"Alex, Alex. Calm down. My goodness, I'm getting old yet you have so much energy.*sigh*" I looked up and saw the woman that was there for me my whole life. The woman that I was doing all this for.

"Mah-maah~ You're not old! I just am strong and energetic!" The little Alex held up both arms and tried to show off her "muscles" where none were found.

"Haha, yes yes. What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Mah-mah looked healthy. She was smiling brightly and she shined from happiness. *drip* *drip* My vision started to blur and I could no longer see what was in front of me.

I put my hands to my eyes trying to wipe away the droplets that were falling. My tears kept falling, the memories kept coming back.

"AH! Right! Mah-mah, I want to show you to someone!" I looked up a bit and heard the younger version of me and mah-mah turn to my direction.

"Oh my. Dear, are you alright?" I saw "dream" mah-mah gently touching my face and wiping away the tears.

"You. You, can see me?" I asked. I thought I had gone unnoticed. This is just a dream after all. I cannot tamper with just a dream? Can I?

"But, of course. And my, have you grown up so much!" Mah-mah gave me her signature sweet smile. The one that would always brighten up my day when I felt sad. The one that helped me get through the tough time of losing my parents.

I couldn't help myself. I just went up and hugged mah-mah around her waist. Never wanting to let go. She was the only thing I have left. I felt her pet my hair and rub my back, my tears and sobs increased. "It's alright. Shh, shh. It's fine." I heard mah-mah telling me comforting words. Trying to help cease my tears.

After what seemed like an eternity, I had finally stopped crying. My eyes were probably red and puffy, but I still tried to put on a smile. "Good, you're done being a crybaby. Let's go outside!" The younger me grabbed my wrist and brought me to the front door of the house. I looked back and saw mah-mah smiling at the two of us. My eyes softened and a faint smile crossed over my lips.

My younger self brought me outside to the "not-so-large" yawn. I looked around and smiled widely. I remembered the town we lived in the houses that surrounded ours. I remembered this home. It was good to be home.

I fell back onto the lawn and looked up to the familiar bright blue sky. Just watching the clouds go across the sky. "Why do you want to look at boring clouds?" My younger version laid down next to me.

"Hah. I thought the same thing when I was "your" age. But, when you get older you will know and learn to be grateful for what you have and once have." I closed my eyes as the cool breeze ran across us. It felt like spring, my favorite season. The time where it is neither too hot nor too cold.

"You're weird." I heard "me" say.

"I'm you though." I retorted to her little comment.

"I guess we're weird then." She said.

"Haha, smart cookie, ain't ya?" I laughed.

"You know it." I heard my younger self sit up and crawl over to where my head was laying. She hovered over my face as her long hair feel down as she looked down to me.

"Speaking of cookies. Mah-mah is making some! Lets go!" My younger self grabs hold of my wrist before helping me up.

We walk back to the house as my younger self is skipping along in front of me and I leisurely follow behind, still looking around and taking in the memories.

"C'mon! Or the cookies will be all gone!" My younger self is already inside, as I step into the know mysteriously dark house, everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter