012: The New Incident(s) and First Day~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

The sun's rays peaked through the drapes on the windows, it shined brightly in my eyes. I groaned a bit from the sudden light and pulled the sheets and blankets over my face.

I started to drift back off into dream land until the stillness of my bed was disturbed. I felt someone hopping up and down on my bed, ultimately waking me up and literally shaking away my sleepiness.

I sat up on the bed and stretched out my arms as I gave out a large yawn. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and tried to focus on the person in front of me. After a moment of blurriness, my eyes focused on a guy with short light-ish brown hair that was swept up a bit and he had a roundish face.

Kim Minseok.

"Aleeeexxxx, it time for blekfas! Kyungsoo told me come and get you~ (Alex, it's time for breakfast! Kyungsoo told me to come and get you~)" Xiumin stated with a wide smile. What happened to the awkwardness between us from before? Did he forget or choose to ignore it? I just shrugged off the thought, thinking it wasn't that important in the first place.

"I'm up, hyung. Why is Kyungsoo hyung the one giving orders? Aren't you the oldest? Well, that could only be age, considering that in *looks at clock* 6 am in the morning you are as hyper as a 5 year old." I stated with a sarcastic and still somewhat sleepy tone.

Whether I be half asleep or half dead, I am still on point with my witty comments.

"Haha, very funnay, Alex. Jut(Just) get red-eh(ready), we are go-in(going) to stalt(start) our vacati(o)n today!!" And there he went again, jumping up and down on my bed. Ugh, sometimes he can just bug me a bit too much.

Saying that, I kicked him off the bed. Literally kicking him off the bed, he fell backwards a bit onto the carpeted ground. Good thing it wasn't that deep of a fall. "Sorry, hyung. You just disturbed my sleep, and I get cranky easily when I wake up early. Also, I guess I need to change and you need to go." I got out of bed and helped Xiumin up, pushing him out the door and out of my room.

"I don(')t see da(the) issue dho(though)? We both guys." Xiumin stated. I just sighed at his obliviousness.

"Hyung, that doesn't mean that we should be allowed to SEE each other changing. Ya'know the word: PRIVACY?" Before Xiumin could reply to my retorical question I already shoved him out the door and locked it.

I could hear him knock on it still, until I heard Tao come out of the other room and, I guess, stop Xiumin. The next minute I heard the front door of room open and close. Probably went to breakfast.

I sighed in relief, finally. I walked(more like lazily dragged myself) to the bathroom that was connected with my room, another reason why I called dibs on the room.

When I walked in the bathroom and looked in the waist-head mirror, I noticed something that completely slipped my mind as I had to deal with the 12 idiots members for the last couple weeks.

As I looked into the mirrors, I whispered every profanity I could think of at the moment to myself, but that wouldn't help my case as my pajama pants, and probably the sheets on the bed as well, were stained. No, I did not INTENTIONALLY do this to myself, I'm not a kid.

Besides, it wasn't piss, it was...

..blood.

"Ah, sh-"

------

I walk down the hall and head to Kyungsoo and Kai's shared suite. All of the suites have a kitchenette, it's just that Kyungsoo is really the only one that can cook in the group with out blowing up the kitchen or burning the food(well, besides Minseok and myself, sometimes Yixing).

I open the door with the key card that Minseok must've left on the table in the small television room of our suite.

The door creaks open a bit and as I step in, 12 pairs of eyes are on me. Am I really the last one? What the hell happened to them anyways?! How were they able to wake up so damn early?! Usually they're like zombies if they wake up this early.

"Alex! Finally, your food waz get-in(getting) cold." Suho exclaimed as he stood up from his seat and got me a plate.

"Sorry, trouble getting up this morning." It wasn't a total lie, just a twist of the truth a bit.

"Hmm, fine. Just eat up, we plan on going somewhere today!" Suho stated with excitement lining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter