003: The New Secret and New Accomplice~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO'S POV

H-h-he is actually a..a...s-s-she?! What? What the hell is going on?!

[a/n: yep, short little thing; just wanted to get his thoughts out.]

------

YOUR POV

I still have my right palm over his mouth, preventing him from screaming, but many incoherent words were coming from his mouth; and not just because I don't understand Chinese (That well).

"Don't yell or scream or freak out in anyway; just listen." I had to threaten the guy, it was my first instinct.

He just nodded, but I could see that his face was turning slightly red, I wonder why? either way, I released him from my grasp and my hand felt a little wet, I think he it(probably to get my hand off). Nasty.

I put my hands on my hips and looked up at the tall Panda guy, but he avoided eye contact with me and had his hand over his mouth and face. I walked closer to the guy as he only tried to walk even farther away from me and tries to farther into the wall, though his back was already on the wall.

"What's wrong? Hey! Look at me when I talk to you! Yah!" I yelled at him, my face was in front of his, but he only closed his eyes and even though he was covering his face with his hand, I could still see that his face was turning red.

He finally, and slowly, took his hand away from his mouth and stuttered out, "P-ples, put som clohes on..." One of my eyebrows arched upwards, while the other one went low; confusion written all over my face.

"Huh?" I asked. Then he pointed down towards my body and when I followed to where he was pointing I looked down only to see that I was half-, forgetting to reapply my bandages.

My eyes widened and I ran around the small bathroom, rushing to rap the new bandages around my chest (so that it would make it look like I don't have s) and put on my new shirt. I walked back to Tao, who still had his front turned to the wall and his back was facing torwards me. I sighed and tapped the guy on the back, and he slowly turned around, taking a peek at me to make sure I was wearing clothes this time.

I just stood there with an annoyed expression on my face and my hands on my hips. I am so screwed now that someone knows I am a girl. He had fully turned around, yet his face was still red. I believe it will stick like that for a while, seems like that deep blush won't be gone anytime soon.

"Okay. I'm guessing you want to know why I am here as a guy, huh?" He just nodded, while I sighed, for like the ump-teenth time.

"Well, I can only tell you so much..for now. Anyways, the main thing is that, I auditioned as a guy, because they wouldn't take me as a girl, no matter what. I guess appearance gets ya pretty far, huh? But, no one knows I'm a girl, so please don't rat on me." I begged, I am probably doom anyway, but I could at least try, right?

"I wont tel." He said. I knew it-wait, what? I looked at his face, to see if he was only just teasing me and kidding, but he had a soft expression on; was he actually being serious?

"What? Really!" I started to smile widely, hoping and anticipating that this was no joke. He just smiled back, not like a cocky, arrogant smile, but a sincere one. I jumped and gave the guy a hug, he stumbled back a little, probably from the sudden force.

"Thank you very much!" I let go of him and just gave him a smile. "But, this can only be between us. Please, not even the members can know. Not even the leader or President SM knows; only you." He just nodded in agreement.

------

We were at the airport, waiting for the plane. I was sitting in between Kris(who HAD to be my translator) and Tao.

I was still a bit tired, so I would doze off a bit every so often. I think I even drooled a little. But, I woke up at times, before going back to sleep. Yea, my "sleeping time"(or whatever it's called) is a bit messed off.

"Alex, wak up." I felt someone shaking myy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter