Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

“Han Chae-ssi! Han Chae-ssi! Please stop!” Baekhyun runs after you. You try to open your door before being caught by Light-ssi. Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of tears in your eyes, you could not see the keys properly, causing you to drop them and be caught by Light-ssi.

“Han Chae-ssi…”

“Light-ssi, please don’t…” you fall to the ground in tears.

“Tell me, why are you crying? What’s wrong? Tell me,” Light-ssi falls beside you and places your head on his shoulder.

“I don’t know…I don’t-I don’t know why I’m being like this, but it hurts so much…I feel so hurt…” you say.

“Han-“

“Peter…” you mumble.

After a whole night of tears, you fall asleep in Baekhyun’s arms. He takes you back into your room and on your bed.

---The Next Morning---

You wake up with swollen eyes. There is a note on your lamp that says “You don’t have to go to today’s service. –Light”. You thank him and look back on last night’s happenings. You don’t know what came over you and why you cried at the sight of that kiss. To be honest, you were still a bit taken back by the kiss. You were still sad and confused.

You get up, take a shower, and start packing your stuff. ‘I can’t be here right now…’ you think to yourself. Once you’re finished, you leave a note on your lamp ‘I got a call from my grandparents asking me to come back home. I’m terribly sorry…-Han Chae’.

As you walk to the taxi, some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter