Once You Turn Into An Adult, You Can Never Come Back!

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Once You Turn Into An Adult, You Can Never Come Back!

 

10 Years Later:

 

*Note: Blue is their conversation in “ENGLISH”*

 

“Hannah, are you really going back to South Korea?” your friend from London, Maria, asks.

 

“Yes. I have to. My grandparents want me to help with our bakery. I can’t just let them do it by themselves,” you reply. Maria sighs and nods.

 

“I understand. Especially now that your parents are-well-in a better place. But you must take care of yourself there okay? Don’t hesitate to call me if you have anything at all. Okay?” Maria holds your hands in hers.

 

“Thank you, Maria. You really are my best friend,” you smile.

 

The next morning, Maria accompanies you to the airport.

 

“I’m really going to miss you, Hannah,” she cries.

 

“I’ll miss you too, Maria,” you smile. You wave goodbye and head into the plane.

 

“South Korea, here I come,” you inhale deeply and exhale before boarding the plane.

 

Once on the plane, since you cannot afford first class and get stuck in second class, you get seated next to this weirdo who keeps drinking and drinking. He’s chubby and has a really strong stench of alcohol and desperation from watching The Queen’s Classroom (2013 South Korean drama) and read his ex-wife’s love letters over and over again.

 

Because of Sir Cries A Lot wailing next to you, you didn’t get any sleep at all. Plus, some of his desperate lonely man smell got on you. You go on the airport and see your grandparents waiting for you with a sign that has your name written all over it. You rush over to hug them.

 

“HAL-ME!!” you greet your grandmother and grandfather. They smile and you guys make a tiny huddle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter