Wendy

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Wendy

It’s finally Friday and you have never been so relieved. Your first week of school was packed and today, you thought, is your day to relax from the crazy.

You go into your 4th period and plop down in your seat with a huge sigh coming out due to fatigue.

“Are you going?” you look to your left and see a smiling Chanyeol.

“Going where?” you ask.

“Oh, she doesn’t know yet! She’s 2 weeks late remember?” Sehun, the stern-faced ulzzang, points out.

“That’s right. See, our class is going to help out at Kris’ family’s resort. The school is sponsored by them so every last weekend of every other month, we go there to help out. Our class is going since we have the least amount of people and all of EXO are here. SO are you going?” Suho asks.

Your face scrunches in a pug-like formation, “Is it mandatory?”

“Yea,” you look behind you and see Baekhyun, who had just entered with a bottle of water. He holds it out to you asking if you want some. You shake your head.

Class starts and you notice that your neighbor, Kai, is not beside you. You look around the classroom to see if he changed seats, but find him nowhere. You look towards the door and wait for him to walk through it, but he never does. Baekhyun taps your shoulder and you snap out of your trance.

“Class is already done,” Baekhyun says.

Your eyes widen and start to hurriedly pack your things, “Gomawo, Light-oppa!” You runs of to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter