Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

Flashback:

As you make your way to the news board to see which class you are going to be in for 4th grade and who is going to be in it with you, your friend, Jong In ( or as you like to call him, Peter Pan) runs up to you and pats your back. You two smile at each other playfully and race towards the board. You guys look and as usual you guys high five because you guys are once again in the same class. You two walk together and pick seats that sit you guys next to each other.

“Han Chae!” you other friends greet you as they enter the room.

“Oh, I see you and Jong In are in the same class again,” Ha Na, your friend, eyes Jong In, who is with his own bunch of friends, and blushes.

“I know right?! Ha Na-yah? Are you sick? Why are you red?” you touch your friend’s forehead and she playfully shoves it off.

Your friends are already getting crushes on boys and what-nots while you are still very ignorant about the whole love thing. But what you didn’t know is that someone very close to you is also no longer ignorant on this topic.

Jong In, who is with his friends, looks over to you and your group of friends and starts to blush.

“Yah, Jong In-ah. Who are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter