The Second Star to the Right [FINAL]

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last chapter title: The Second Star to the Right

“Krystal, I think you have something to explain,” Kai looks at Krystal sternly.

“I-I have no idea what she’s talking about. And she’s obviously delusional. I mean I’m Tink. E-everyone knows that,” Krystal stutters.

“What?” you ask her.

“Wait, you can’t be Tink. I know both Tink and Peter and it’s these two, “ Hana points at you and Kai, “Also, another reason as to why you can’t be Tink is that, I don’t know you. You didn’t go to our school.” You look at Kai. You two finally meet, but for some reason, instead of being elated, you are rather sad. Not because you didn’t love him anymore, but because you were sad he couldn’t notice who you were. Of course you didn’t notice him first, but you fell for him sooner than him…Actually you don’t even know if he likes you or not.

“As for you, Baekhyun-ssi, didn’t you tell Han Chae who you were? She didn’t know it was you either! You could’ve told her about Peter because I know you know them too,” Hana keeps talking, bursting everyone’s bubbles and revealing every secret.

You slam your hands down on the table, stand up and slap Krystal across the face. Krystal looks at you, dumbfounded at what you had just done.

“How dare you-“

“Why? Do I now have no right to do that to the person who took my name?” you ask.

Krystal turns to Kai, “Oppa, you can’t let her do this to me. You love me, right? I may not be the real Tink, but I can be your Tink. Oppa, oppa please say something. Oppa. Oppa.”

Kai glares at her, “You lied to me. And you kept me from Tink. How can you still call me ‘oppa’?” Kai goes out of the coffee shop. Krystal goes out to chase after Kai while you and Baekhyun face off.

“Light-ani… Baekhyun-ssi, why didn’t you tell me who you really were?” you ask.

“How can you not recognize how I’ve been feeling about you for a long time now? Han Chae-ssi, I love you, but I know you love someone else. I’ll help you. I’ll take care of Krystal and make sure that she’s pried off of Jong In so that you two can talk. Okay?” Baekhyun explains. You nod and thank him for all he has done for you and for constantly being a shoulder to fall back on.

---Kai and Krystal---

“Oppa! Oppa, please talk to me! The o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter