Captain Hook

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Captain Hook

 

School is both fun and annoying for you. Fun because you have already made lots of friends, but annoying because of Kai. Whenever you are with your friends, he would but in between you guys so that he can talk to you. You would get annoyed and hope that your friends will help you pry this man off of you, but they just stare in wonder and flirt.

 

“Well, at least his friends aren’t complete douches like him,” you tell yourself as you clean up your breakfast. ‘And that Light guy or whatever…Maybe he’s Peter. I mean, he’s nice to me and not a player with balls that hang low to his feet like Kai…’

 

“I’m going!” you yell as you exit the shop. They wave at you and tell you to take care of yourself.

 

At school, you found a system to avoid Kai in the morning: finding Light-ssi and talking and walking with him. ‘Thank goodness it’s Light-ssi I have first period with and not Kai…’ your face sours. You go in front of library where you and Light-ssi usually meet at before school, but he isn’t there. You wait for him for a while, and then his group of friends come walking by.

 

You approach them, “Excuse me, but do you guys know where Light-ssi is?”

 

Lay, the smartest one, then replies, “Oh, half of our group isn’t here today because of their class trip. Didn’t he tell you? You guys seem really close by the way. Are you two dating?”

 

“No no no no no no no no! We’re just friends… Um… So does that mean that Kai isn’t here either?” you panic then ask.

 

“Yea. It’s Light, Kai, Suho, D.O., Sehun, and Chanyeol,” Kris, the super tall one, says. You thank them then leave. You sigh a sigh of both relief and sadness.

 

The rest of your day at school is boring for you, which isn’t usually the case because even though Light-ssi isn’t there, you still have other friends. The whole day you are in a daze.

 

---The Next Day---

 

You do your daily morning-before-school routine and head off to school, excited for some reason. You don’t know why though. You close your eyes for a second and look into your brain to see why you felt giddy. You see Peter. You smile and continue your journey to school.

 

“Okay Han Chae. Today let’s make a little prediction. The first guy you see is Peter. I really think that the first guy I will see is Peter. Since my giddiness is proof he will show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter