Me?! A Jane?!

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Me?! A Jane?!

You start school today and you are pretty nervous.

“Hal-me! Hal-aboji! I’m going now!” you shout as you exit through the door, trying to make a way through the wall of students who came to get their breakfast.

You bike to school happily. ‘I hope I find Peter here! I really hope so!’ you motivate yourself in your head. You park your bike in the rack and head to your first room, even though the bell hasn’t rung yet.

You sit in your desk quietly and read a book.

“Why not put the book down and talk with me for a while, beautiful?” you hear behind your book. You put your book down and see that the annoying boy from yesterday had magically reappeared in the seat in front of you.

“Oh, you again…” you sigh and lean back on your chair.

“Aww… What’s wrong? Not happy to see me?” Kai smirks and does puppy dog eyes right after.

“Absolutely not. What do you want from me anyway?” you ask.

“Oh, feisty. Well, since you’re new, I’ll give you a little hint,” he leans in closer and whispers in your ear, “Nan… Niga joah…” He pulls away to look at your face which has a blank expression.

“Okay…? Are you done now?” you retort.

“Wah! I can’t take anymore of this!” a girl says behind you. You look around and notice that the whole classroom’s attention is pointed directly at you two. A girl comes up to you and slams her fists on the table.

“Yah, who do you think you are to talk like that to Kai-oppa?! Eo?! Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter