The Lost Boys pt2 {FINAL PART]

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: The Lost Boys pt2 [FINAL PART]

“I dare you to…go out into the hallway and shout I LOVE KAI 5 times!” he says. You look and him and shake your head.

“No,” you respond.

“Fine then! The punishment is…you have to drink out of the toilet!” You scrunch your face and scowl at his childish behavior. You get up, open the door, take a deep breath and ran down the hallway shouting ‘I LOVE KAI’ 5 times. Once finished, you ran back in your room and covered your face in embarrassment,

“Wow…maybe I shouldn’t have made you do that…It’s so embarrassing!” Kai blushes. You scowl at him even more.

“Whatever! NEXT!” you spin the bottle and it landed on Kris.

The game went on and you guys eventually finished. Once everyone was back in their respective rooms you get into bed yourself. Only thing is, you can’t seem to sleep. You keep remembering the moment Kai came to the table and how happy you got. You remember when Light-ssi confessed and seeing Kai’s face reminding you of Peter. You massage your temples and get up. You get a coat, you phone, and your room key and make your way to the botanical garden.

You go to the botanical garden and stare at the stars.

“Peter…Where are you?” you call out to the stars, not knowing of the person behind you.

“Peter? Who’s that?” You jolt at the sudden voice you hear behind you. You turn and see Krystal there with an ever-so plastic smile stitched on her ever-so plastic face.

“Oh, a childhood friend of mine,” you bow and say. She comes closer to you.

“Oh, childhood friend...did he disappear?” she asks.

“Well…not really. More like…I disappeared,” you give her a limited answer, not wanting to spill out your whole life story. This is the first time you have ever talked to her, and yet you feel somewhat disclosed and hateful towards her already.

“Ah…I see…Sorta. Can’t sleep huh?” she smiles at you.

“You know what, I actually feel sleepy now. I’m gonna go up now,” you turn around without giving her a bow or a smile and leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter