The Lost Boys pt1

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: The Lost Boys pt1

As you and Suho walk back to class after going out with the class to study in the library, yo notice that Kai and Kris are heading towards the principal’s office.

You tap Suho’s shoulder, asking him about the scene, “What are they doing? Do you know?”

“Oh, they’re planning for when we go to Kris’s family’s resort,” Suho smiles as he tells you. You look back and you see that a girl just runs up to Kai and links her arms with his. Your eyebrows furrow and wonder as to who it is. You were reaching out to Suho to ask him, but when you reached, no one was there. Apparently, the teacher had finally succeeded in opening the door and everyone had gone in while you were wondering. You quickly go inside.

---Your last period before lunch just ended---

You are pack your stuff, not in a hurry, when Tao suddenly comes in the door and helps you.

“Uh…” you look at him.

“Oh, Suho-hyung told me to help you with your things because we’re going to go to the resort tonight. EXO doesn’t take the bus and since you’re always with us anyways, you decided to take you with us! Now come on noona!” Tao grabs your bag and hand and drag you both to his car to head to your house.

You get off and you were going to go inside and pack, but your grandmother already had your bags packed and she pushed you back outside. She kisses your cheek and you and Tao drive away.

“Well, that was fast…” you blink.

“Yea. We called your grandmother and asked her to pack already so that we can catch up to the others. You’re going to love it! We work for 1 day and rest for the other. It’ll be fun!” he smiles, excited.

On the way there, you and Tao slept for most of the way. You guys stopped for drinks and bathrooms, but you guys were able to arrive there at around 8 pm. You two head straight to the restaurant to meet up with EXO.

“Hey! There they are!” Sehun smiles. You wave your hand and look around the table and notice that Kai isn’t at the table. For some odd reason, your mood has gone down a bit. You feel a hand on your shoulder and look to see that it’s Light-ssi, telling you to sit next to him. You smile and take the seat. You guys start eating, but your attention was somewhere else. ‘What’s he doing? Tsk…His friends are here and he’s not and he’s just out doing whatever and stuff…I can’t believe this…Kai…That jerk…’ you pout as you play with your vegetables.

“You don’t like the food?” Baekhyun brings you back to the resort and you find everyone looking at you.

“Oh, no! It’s amazing! I love it!” you smile as you eat a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter