Tinkerbell Squared

My Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Tinkerbell Squared

After coming back to your senses, you realize that you are completely lost. You look around in hopes of finding familiar places around you, but you see nothing your have already seen before. It’s already very dark and you are in a bad looking alley where people smoke and drink and go to bars at. You keep walking down, hoping to get somewhere safer looking but all you keep seeing are strange looking people dressed in black clothes who have either a cigarette or beer in their hands.

“Hey there little cutie. What are you doing all by yourself?” a man comes up to you and wraps his arm around your shoulder. You quickly jolt away from him, but another man comes up next to you and soon after, more and more men came crowding in. You try to shield yourself from all their sticky fingers, but since you are weaker than them, they keep getting a hold of your arms and pulling you towards them.

You scream for help, and then a bright light shone over all of you guys. You fall to the floor in relief that the men are gone. You then look up to see Light-ssi standing over you with a concerned look on his face. You look at him and start to cry. He crouches over you and picks you up in his arms. He takes you back to Chanyeol’s place.

On the way back, you fell asleep in Baekhyun’s arms. Baekhyun lays you down on an empty bed at Chanyeol’s house. As he tucks you in, Kai is at the door looking at you sleeping. He can still feel the impact that your crying face left on him.

‘Why was she crying? Did I do something wrong?’ Kai thought to himself as he looks at you asleep with a troubled look on your face.

Baekhyun turns to Kai and says, “I don’t know what you did to her or told her, but if she gets hurt one more time, friend or not I will not hesitate to hurt you.” Baekhyun gives Kai one last glare before leaving the room. Kai runs his fingers through his hair and sits down next to you on the bed. He gazes at your sleeping face and brushes a strip of hair away from your eyes. You squirm at his touch and your face sours because of the trauma you’ve just experienced with the men at the alley.

A ring comes from your bag on the table next to you. Kai takes out your phone and sees a text from Hana. The subject has Kai’s name so he opens it.

Hana:

Tink Chae-ah! Come home quickly! I found our old yearbook from elementary school! Peter- I mean, Kai- looks so cute! You should read his favorite moment too! It says, ‘my friend Tink’. Isn’t that cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter