Chapter 9

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

Here I am, on a wooden bridge standing over a stream, water running smoothly. My reflection, damaged by rocks. Flowers of all kinds and colors are lines in the plush grass.

"I wasn't jealous..." I hear.

I look over the stream to find the source. There he is. Floating above the running water. Dressed in black, his golden hair lay against his head. His chin is tilted down and his dark eyes are sad and lifeless.

"I... was in love... with a baby girl..." His back facing me and his chin over his shoulder. And a tear rolling down his cheek?

"L- Luhan?" I call.

He turns to me and walks in the air. His eyes stare into mine, strongly and deeply. I want nothing more then to get lost in them.

"I hate being trapped in this world between the light and the real world. I want to be alive. I want to be real... To be with you and Sehun. To watch you grow up. Like I have been for the past 13 years, but I want it to be real. I want to be real." Emotions pour from his mouth I feel so sad.

Now, I'm sitting on something. A giant leaf. A green one with red veins...

"There is a way..." He begins. "This leaf it's real, not this size of course. We are just small. But this place... It's very close to your home. The place your brother showed you. It's hidden in a tree. Next to the river where the streams meet. Go there, stab each red vein with a rock and tear the leaf into 3 sections. It has worked before with others like myself. And I will return just how I should look today. But it will only work on the next no mooned sky..."

Light? Light!? I'm awake? I slep for more than an hour? What?

"___! Your awake! I'm so glad!" My brother's voice says full of worry.

I look around.

White...

"Where am I?" I ask.

"The hospital. You weren't waking up so we had to bring you here. You have to stay here the next few days. To make sure everything is okay." Sehun tells me. "I won't leave you either." He grabs my hand. "I don't care if I don't eat or sleep. You're my baby sister, the most important thing in my life."

As if on cue I feel cold and goosebumps form all over me. He's here, he's hugging me... Like nobody human can. I'm being hugged internally by the ghost who has convinced me to save him... To bring him back, whether he looks like a zombie or an angel... Hes my ghost and my brothers dead best friend...

 

 

 

Luhan....

I...

Will...

Save...

You...