Chapter 4

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

Hi! I know it has been forever! And I am so sorry! So I will see how long I can make this chapter! And if you have any kind of opinion just say something!

As soon as I got home I raced up the stairs to my room. I grabbed a random 5 subject note book and grabbed my black peen. I sat down on my bed and opened to the first page.

"Luhan if your around, please use this way to talk to me" I begged into the air.

I grabbed the pen and started scribbling words in black ink on a line or two. When I finished writing I looked over what I had written.

Hi!? Um Luhan, are you there please respond to this. I want to talk with you. If you can do this please.

I took a deep breath and puffed out my cheeks. I waited for a minute and nothing happened. As soon as my hand touched the cover to close the book words in red ink appeared.

____,

It's good to talk to you directly. I understand that this must be weird for you, but please, understand I can't do this a lot. It takes a lot of energy. I prefer dreams because it makes it more suitable. I will do this for a little while, but I can't use too much energy, it takes a while to recharge so to say.

As soon as I read these words I felt a coldness wash over me. I found myself scanning my fingers over the words and smiling. I felt as though I was so happy and cheerful and in a new world...

I understand, and thank you! What about Sehun though?

I will tell you when the time is right. ^^

My almost stopped beating. He is actually responding and I love it. It's just so amazing and the feeling is so unexplainable...

Yeah, I understand! I'm so happy I get to talk to you.

You know, ____. When you were just a baby, I couldn't control myself. I saw you as such an important person to myself and I wish that I was still alive for you to see me.

Really? That is just so, I don't know, amazing. Wow.

I have to go now. I am sorry. I will see you in your dreams. ;)