Chapter 12

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

It's the day. You know the day when Sehun and I have to bring my brother's dead best friend back from the dead. I thought it would be easy but to be honest  my stomach is doing flips. I really feel like is a little much for me right now.

"Sehun, I'm not to sure about this." I say as my feet crunch leaves.

"I know. I'm not either. But we already said we would do this." He said.

As we move through trees and branches I feel a familiar coldness swarm around me. He is preparing for this too. The sky is setting and the moon is starting to rise. I hope that everything goes well.

"Look!" Sehun points to the spot he brought me before.

I run off quickly and begin to look for the leaf that I was shown before. I don't think it will be that hard. I remember where the leaf was. It was the big tree in the center of the tranquil area. There was only 1. I search for the leaf. It's not low, it's not high. I look in the middle area of the tree and see something bursting with color. It's the leaf. It's veins pump with read and they look so smooth.

"I found it!" I tell my brother.

He rushes over to me with an emotion I haven't seen.

"Really?!" He asks.

I tear the leaf from the tree and grab a rock like LuHan said. I stab each vein and red spill from each one. Then I tear it into three equal sections and wait.

 

 

 

 

Nothing...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Look!" Sehun shouts.

I look over at the streams and see them start to swirl, right where they meet. Then the swirl starts to rise and glow with yellow and pink. The pulsating lights look like a beating heart heart. Then just like in a movie the water shoots up around the tree and lands in a nearby rock. The water returns back to the stream. Sehun and I watch in awe. We both turn back to the rock and I almost scream. There on the rock is the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

"LuHan." We both whisper at the same time. 

My eyes meet Sehun's and then we turn again and stare at LuHan. He looks a little younger than when he appeared in my dreams.

"Thank you..."

Hi everyone I know it has been a long time since I last updated but I have been busy with school until 3, drama club until 5:30 and then sometimes skating. I have a lot going on, but skating is over so I have more free time! So I will update more.