Chapter 7

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

"Hey, LuHan. you there?" I asked.

Knock

"Good. I'm not just talking to myself. For some reason I get so lonely when your not around. Do you ever get lonely?" I asked.

Knock

I smile. "Why does that make me happy?" I asked.

That icy coldness wrapped around me like a blanket. The coldness gave me warmth. A coldness that I have gotten so used to used I get so sad when it leaves. I just want it to be there, wrapped around me for forever. Like a baby blanket, something that makes them cry when taken away. That's what it has become.

"I swear you are just a bump on a log!" Sehun called from behind my door.

"Thanks I accept your compliment." I said sarcastically.

I felt the coldness shaking and wind started blowing. Does it mean he was laughing? Crying because he wasn't here to really be here?

"Yeah well," He opened the door and came into my room. "I think you need to get out more. Like for real." Sehun said siting  on the edge of my bed.

The coldness left and i felt empty, like something was taken away. I pouted and quickly smiled at my brother. I couldn't help but feel the emptiness try to take over, but I had to fight it.

"I want to show you something. Come with me" Sehun said and pulled me along with him.

It was late afternoon when sehun started pulling me into the woods. I have been scared of the woods because I always thought a monster would come out and try to take me away. But this time, I had my brother!

"You used to come here with Luhan and I when you were younger. When mom and dad left we always took you out here." He said while leading my through all of the trees.

My feet were starting to get a little tired, we must have been walking for at least 10 minutes. And the trees started getting thicker. I was starting to get a little annoyed but Sehun started telling me just a little longer.

"Closer your eyes. Let me lead you." He said putting his hands over my eyes.

He had me walking with my eyes closed for a few more minutes. I was a little scared and thought that I might trip.

"Ok." He said and uncovered my eyes.

There before me was maybe the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. We were atop of a a rock like cliff. And just below us was a meadow full of flowers and butterflies. And in the center of it was a mini valley that had a beautiful stream of water. It was it had been kissed by beauty and was in the most deserted part of the world. I gasped and blinked like I just came out of shock... well actually I did.

"Sehun. Oh wow.. It's so amazing. Beyond words." I said.

And right then that blanket of ice wrapped around me. I could have sworn that a pair of lips had kissed my cheek. And that was when I looked up at my brother. He had tears rolling down his cheek. I hugged as quickly as I could to try to wrap him in a blanket. Or so I hoped.

"You know, I never thought this would be how I showed you. When I was younger I wanted to show you again when i was with Luhan, and when you would be old enough to remember it. I haven't been here since before Luhan died. We even put a time capsule by the river And on the next anniversary of his death we will go un dig  it." He said crying and resting his chin on top of my head.

"I'm sorry that he got in that accident. I feel horrible Sehun. Maybe, if i wasn't born it wouldn't have happened..." I trailed off.

"No. Don't say that. Just, please... I need my sister." He said.

I turned my head and looked at the sunset. It was smiling.

"Sehun, do you have and videos of him?" I asked.

"Yeah, lets go back and show you." He gave me a smile.