Chapter 14

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

Not editied

It was late at night and I was sitting on my bed. I felt so different. I was used to feeling coldness. Now that it's gone I felt weird. But, that coldness was alive so should really be that weird?

"____" I heard a familiar voice say quitely.

I looked over to see who it was and I saw LuHan standing at the end of my bed. I never even heard him come into my room.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I have been meaning to talk to you." He told me, his brown eyes shinning.

"Ok. Uhh, sit?" I asked.

"Thanks." He said and sat down next to me on the edge of the bed. "Look, ___. I know this is hard for you. I know how you feel. I have been watching you for such a long time, I know everything. And since you brought me back, well we share emotions. Now that probably sounds horrible, but I think it's good. So if you have a problem I will know, so I just want you to talk to me when you- we- feel upset or mad or sad or anything of negativity." he finished.

"O-ok." I nodded .

Since this whole experience, I have been shocked so many times and I know there are still some to come. It will probably continue, but I just have to take things as it comes. But, if I fall in love with someone will LuHan? I know a silly question. But, to be honest... I feel like I love LuHan. Not just like a brother, but as a partner in life. He has already helped me through so much even though he was dead when I first met him.

"Ok, I will leave you alone now so that you can sleep." he laughed sweetly.

As he lifts himself up  I grabbed the back the back of his shirt. "LuHan?" I asked.

"Yes?" he looked at me confused.

"Uhhh. Could you... possibly sleep with me tonight?" I asked. "I mean you don't have to. I have just gotten so used to it because of, you know." I added quickly.

"Sure" He smiled happily.

LuHan laid down under the blankets with me. I scooted next him. I was surprised actually. He was actually quite cold, I thought he would be warm. But, then again he was the living dead if you think about, though, maybe he was alive? Oh this was just to confusing for me right now. But the coldness is something I have gotten used to so I didn't hesitate to snuggle into his side and rest my head on his chest. I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me closer if was possible.

"You know, I can still be in your dreams right?" LuHan said

"No, I had no idea." I told him.

We were sitting on a log by the ocean at night. The waves were rolling in calmly.

"It looks so pretty." I said.

"Yeah, you are." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You are pretty." I repeats.

"No I'm not." I repeat.

"You should be more confident." LuHan smiled and leaned.

He placed his lips on mine softly. It almost felt real...