Chapter 16

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

It was only my family and I. There was so much tension you could cut right through it.

"What is it honey?" dad asked.

"Why did you do it dad?" I asked.

"Why did do what?" He asked confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Dad. You're the reason why LuHan is dead right now." I said calmly.

I heard my mom gasp and anger flashed through dad's eyes. "How did you figure it out?" Venom swirled through his voice.

"LuHan..." I said and looked up, knowing he would be there.

The door to my room opened and LuHan stood there. His eyes were full of fear, like mine. We share emotions after all.

"You're supposed to be dead. How did you survive?" Dad asked shocked.

"I didn't, but your daughter did. She saved me from the shackles of Earth. Like others who die before their proper time, you can get a second chance. Now I have that chance. I won't let you do that to me again. If you try disposing me again, my internal bond with ____ will hurt her so badly she just might die along with me. And I'm pretty sure you know will happen right?" He asked.

"She is my daughter and she liked you more than me!" Dad pointed.

"Well, she likes who she likes. I didn't pick anything for her." LuHan said looking at me.

"You will not get away with this." Dad was losing his temper.

"You will not hurt him." I told my father. "If you hurt him, you hurt me. You will not upset him. If you upset him you will upset me. If you try getting rid of him you will do the same for me. I have known LuHan since 2 hospital visits ago. And I learned something." I explained. "I learned that I love guy who I saved. Yah yah, whatever snide remark you have I don't really care about it. But, if you can't really accept that then you shouldn't be my dad." I said harshly.

"F-fine." He said defeated. "I'm sorry."

*********

After I got out of the hospital that time, I think my family became closer. It took a while but LuHan and my father became closer. Sehun and LuHan joined a soccer team and we had to explain to people that he didn't really die. You see, something we found out months later was that LuHan really didn't die. He was in a coma. When LuHan was talking about being stuck and needed that bond, it was the strength he needed to get out of a coma. That was why he aged and grew.

 We all lived together, happily.Luhan and I dated for a while and when were 'old enough' he asked me to marry him. I said yes and I think you can pretty much figure it out. We were one of those married couples that wouldn't get a divorce. We stuck together because we understood eachother.

Thank you LuHan for making the impossible, possible, Thank you for showing your memories and giving everything you had to be with Sehun and I. My long long dreams stopped, I had no more hospital visits because of you.

LuHan, I love you

 

 

 

The.... End.