Chapter 3

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

Dear Diary,

Well I just bought you like 10 minutes ago. I thought it would be a good way to keep up with stuff. I want to remember everything Luhan does. Oh yeah, I should tell you about him.

He is a ghost. I had this dream about it. A really long one. I mean, I was asleep for days and he was there through the whole dream.

Anyway, he was my brother's best friend. But he died. I guess he really liked me. From what I hear he never wanted to let me go. I don't remember him, I was only two at the time.

He died in a car accident. I mean it's sad. My brother wanted us to do so many things together. He wanted Luhan to be there for me like he is. My brother was crying when he was telling me this. He told me at Luhan's grave.

Anyway, Luhan did stuff in my dream. Like, he wrote 'Your mine' in red, popped out of nowhere, visited me and other things. When I was at his grave with Sehun I touched the grave and I got burned. But not like burn burn. More like a sting. Luhans name was there. It's gone now. It was only there for a few minutes. And, then, Sehun said it was like he was there. And, he was. I saw his reflection. I feel like I am crazy. But, yet Luhan I guess you can say, makes me feels sane.

"Hey! ___! Hurry up!" Sehun called from outside my door. "You wanted to eat so come on."

"Ok. I will be right there." I said.

I have to go now. I think I will name you... I hope you like Ruby.

~____

I hid the small book under my pillow. I check myself over. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a black cardigan with white flats. As soon as I touched the door a question popped into my head.

"Hey, can you do something like Tom Riddle's diary? One knock for yes to for no." I asked into the air.

knock.

That made me smile. I turned and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed lipstick and drew a heart on the mirror. In red it was there. right where my heart was. I smiled and laughed.

"Bye. See you later." I said.

I opened the door. I was about to close it when there was a sudden ice storm covering my hand. Though it was cold, it was warm, comforting. I kissed my finger on the opposite hand and then put it on the icy spot. I smiled sweetly at it.

"Hurry up!!" Sehun yelled.

I rolled my eyes and rushed down the stairs. I saw everyone down there staring at me. I shrugged it off.

"We going or not?" I walked out to the car.

They all shrugged it off and laughed at me. I'm glad that it was only a dream and that nothing really happened. I wonder if Sehun told mom and dad about what happened in school. If he did they wold be freaking out, I know they would. Mom and dad are very worrisome. It's funny actually, but I guess they just don't want anything bad to happen. I can understand that. But, they are just a little over the edge when it comes to that.

"Where do you want to go? " Dad asked starting the car.

"Anywhere." My mom said.

"Uhhh how about w-"I cut Sehun off.

"KOTO!!!!!" I yelled like a little kid.

"Whaaaaa??" mom questioned.

"Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!!!!!" I whined.

"Fine fine. I guess that is where we will go." dad sighed.

On the outside I was calm, but on the inside I was crazy. I was yelling and screaming like a kid in a candy store. I was so happy. I love the food there!! It was so awesome!!!! I loved it!.

"You know, before you were born, Luham used to want to go there a lot. Sehun always agreed without a second thought." I looked over at Sehun.

He looked like a arrow was just shot through his heart. I felt bad. I knew it was painful. I wanted to do something, but what? So I thought on it or a minute. I hugged.

"Don't worry brother. I will be here to help out. I will do what ever I can to make you smile. I think everyone needs someone to be there for them. OK?" I said looking at him.

"Yeah" He nodded. "Thanks.

No that that is over with I knew what I could do. It would be tricky, but I think it will work. I will get him to  catch the zucchini in his mouth over and over. He was always happy when he caught those. He was like a master at it.

"OK. We are here! Let's go." Dad.

We walked. There weren't to many people here, but it was fair. It was perfect actually. Just enough for half of each hibachi grill to be full. I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to order. I always got the noodles, so that was a no brainer. After a while I got.

"I have come to a conclusion!" I said.

"And..?" Sehun asked.

"I will get noddles, salmon and steak." I nodded.

"Well, that's good to hear. I thought it would be important." Sehun said.

"I was having a crisis and that is all you say??" I asked.

"Well I don't think you took to that extant, but yeah." I nodded slowly.

"Oh Hi! How are you!?" Our chef came out.

Hi had a little of a strong accent, but he was very understandable. He was maybe in his fifties. I was very experienced. Or he looked it.

"Wow!" I yelled when the flames created a wall of fire.

I was bouncing up and down. I always got excited for this. He was getting ready to toss the zucchini into dad's mouth. But he missed. I laughed loudly. Mom missed, Sehun and I caught ours.

"Give him another!" I told the chef.

He went along with it. Sehun caught a few more and we cheered. The whole time we ate, talked, laughed at the chef and had a great time. I had a warm fuzzy feeling. I smiled so much my cheeks hurt.

"Mom, that was great." Sehun said. "Dad thanks a bunch! And ___" he turned to me. "Thank you for picking the place." He hugged me.

"No problem big brother. Anything for you." I hugged him back.