Chapter 11

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

"What's your plan Sehun?" I ask my brother suspiciously.

"Obviously we are going to bring my best friend back. Then we will just have to I don't know find proof." He explains.

"What about Luhan?" I ask.

"I have no idea yet we will just have to talk to him about it."

I simply nod.

I wonder why my own father would do such a thing. Why would he be so evil at the same time. I never new he felt that way. And come to think about it he always tried taking me to more events than mom did. Does he just want me to  be a daddy's little girl? That does seem logical but a little over obsessive if you ask me. There is only so much a person can take. Not that I'm trying to say I don't like my father, I love him a lot. But I think I believe Luhan more than him at this point. At that must seem so unreal that I believe a ghost more than my own father, but the ghost the one who died not my father.

"Sehun this al just doesn't seem all that real. What do you think of everything?" I ask my older brother.

Sehun sits on my bed next to me and gives me a small warm smile.

"To be honest, I think this all isn't real, but my mind and my heart both tell me two different things. My heart is telling me to go with you to get my best friend back and shove it in dad's face. My mind is telling me to just leave this all alone. It's all just so bizarre and I don't really like it. But I'm pretty sure my love for you and Luhan is bigger than my love for my murderous father." He tells me.

I hug Sehun and thank him. He has to be one of the best brothers in the world if he is going to help me.