Chapter 13

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

Shock. Happiness. Worry. Anger.

Those are just some of the emotions running through my veins. Shock because it worked, my brothers dead best friend is standing, alive right before my eyes. Happiness because I actually get to see him, and Sehun gets to see him again. Worry because I have no idea how long this will last, I don't want it to end. Anger because my father killed this beautiful teenage boy because of his jealousy.

"Luhan..." I say again. "Luhan..." I say a little louder.

His beautiful eyes smile at me and I just can't contain myself. Tears start to flow steadily from my eyes and I race to him. I wrap my arms around him to make sure he is really truly there. He is. He is really there and he really wraps his arms around me. I don't feel the comforting coldness of a spirit, I feel the comforting, protective warmth of a human.

"You're real. You're really real." I cry.

"Yes I am ____. I'm right here." I feel his grip tighten.

I feel another pair of arms and realize that my brother joined this hug. "It's good to see you man. It's been way to long." My brother cries too.

"I have been here a along. I have been watching you both. I have kept a close eye on ___. Sorry about that dream that sent here to the hospital for the longest time." He apologizes sincerely.

"You did that?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah, well she also has that illness that causes it and mixed with me, it isn't exactly the safest thing, but I really wanted her to see me. I wanted you to see me. And I'm sorry for that confusion you got from it." he says sheepishly.

"It's ok. I'm better now." I nod with a smile.

"I see." He says. "May I?" He asks Sehun.

May he what?

"Sure." Sehun nods.

I look back at Sehun, and then back at Luhan. Only to have Luhan set a soft gental kiss on my forehead.

"I haven't done that in a long time." He laughs with a velvety laugh.

"So, how exactly do you plan to put our father to justice?" Sehun asks seriously.

"Well, after watching you all for years.. As creepy as that sounds...Your dad was stupid enough to keep all of the evidence of the 'accident'" Luhan explains to us. "I know where he keeps everything, but we will have to do everything quickly. But I think we all need some sleep. I am just drained, bringing me back to life took a lot of energy out of me. So while everyone is sleeping I say lets sneak back to your house and go to sleep."

So we begin the journey back home. I was released from the hospital today so I sneaking away wasn't exactly a problem. Once we get home we have to figure out how to hide Luhan. Sehun decides to hide him under his bed, which I face palm at. But there isn't a better choice.