Chapter 15

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

I slowly opened my eyes to the dark night sky. I looked over at my clock. It read 3:48 a.m. I closed my eyes again and rolled over onto my side. But something felt wrong. Something was missing, wait no someone.

"L-LuHan?" I called out into the darkness.

"LuHan!" I called a little louder.

"LUHAN!" I screamed.

"Honey, there is no LuHan. He was gone years ago! I took him away from you so that you would love me more." A voice said.

I looked around and saw my dad siting on the end of my bed. He turned to me with evil eyes. I scootched back into my bed scared. I started cry as my dad came close.

"GET AWAY!" I yelled at him.

"No! You're my daughter." He said.

"You aren't my father." I shot up and ran out of the door. I ran out of the house. I didn't stop running until I cam to a very familiar place. I didn't recognise the place at first but then I saw that stone that had the name of the boy who was sleeping in my bed earlier. I broke down crying so hard. The tears wouldn't stop. They kept coming and coming. I cried so much that there was a puddle.

"Hey. Sis!" I heard Sehun yell to me.

I looked up at him with my tear filled eyes. He ran fast and sat next to me. He hugged me tightly. Sehun felt warm. I didn't want the warmth. I wanted the cold. I wanted LuHan. I couldn't stop crying. I cried so much that blackness consumed me.

*~*~*

When I came to there was white everywhere. I sat up and looked around. Sehun was to my left in a chair sleeping. My parents were on a coutch snuggling together. They  were asleep too.

"LuHan where are you?" I ask softly. "I can't go to you if I don't know where you are." I looked down at my lap which was covered with a blanket.

"I'm right here." I looked up.

Luhan was standing in front of me. He had a small smile placed on his face. I reached out with my arms for him. He came and sat on the bed with me. I leaned into his chest while wrapped his arms around me. I put my arms over his cold one.

"What happened? Does dad know about you?" I asked him softly.

"No, he doesn't. He has no knowledge of me being here. And you wen't into one of those 2 day dreams again. Sehun didn't wake you up. I would have but I only would end up in your dreams. I tried to get your brother to wake up but he was to sleepy to get up." Luhan explained to me.

I heard my dad making noises and told LuHan to get out while he could. He nodded and left the room. Soon, all three of them were wide awake and aware that I was too.

"Dad. We need to talk. Now." I told him, but looked at Sehun, who nodded.

That was the chapter everyone! How was it? I'm saving the talking for the next chapter!