Chapter 1

Showing Your Memories (Slowly editing)

"So this is it." Sehun said.

"Wow. This is amazing." I traced my fingers over the swirled stone in the shape of a star.

I felt sparks when I touched it. I pulled away and looked at it. There was the name 'Luhan' now un my left index finger. He seems to still be active. It has been a few weeks since I woke up in the hospital. I still dream about him. The dreams are as real as ever. I have to be woken up every hour. The doctor said so. I don't have a problem actually. After I wake up for 10 minutes I sleep again. It happens about 5 times every night. I mean its a different everY night. It switches between mom, dad, and sehun. I mean I feel bad that they have to do that, but they told me they cared to much. I really love my family.

"The funny thing about him is that he treated you like an angel. He used to help feed you and everything. I sometimes couldn't get you out of his arms. He would take naps with you. I laughed at him. But I thought it was cute. It seemed like he knew he was going to die soon." I heard Sehun sniff. "Why did you have to go so soon man." He put his hand over Luhan's name. "We could have had so much fun! With __. I mean we were closer and closer everyday. I wanted you to watch her grow up like I did. I wanted you to be there with me when I graduate. When i won a soccer game. When ___ moved up to another grade, when she graduates. There was so much more I wanted to do. I wanted all three of us to do everything together. I miss you so much." Sehun, by now was crying.

The tears flowed from his eyes. There were so many.  I never noticed I was crying until a tear drop hit my hand. I hugged Sehun. I rubbed his back and I even cried into his shoulder.

"You still have me. Sehun, I may not be Luhan, but I want you to be happy. I will do everything I can. Please. I can't stand to watch you cry. You make me teary too." I told him.

"Sorry. I just miss him." He sniffed.

"Me too." I laughed.

"Yeah. You sure do." He laughed again. "Your connection with him was almost as strong as ours."

Sehun and I sat in front of Luhan's grave. I felt someone standing over me, so I looked behind me. There was nobody. When my eyes started tracing over the words I saw his reflection. He was smiling.

"I feel like he's here. There is that confused, yet bright atmosphere. It felt like that whenever he was around." Sehun explained.

"I think I know much more then I did before." I told him.

Sehun and I went to a local cafe. We got a few drinks. There was still a little snow on the ground, but it was rather warm.

"Hey guys. What do you want today?" One of the works asked.

"Gimmie a hot chocolate with whipped cream and caramel~" I said.

"Same." Sehun said.

"Ok. Be right out." He said.

Sehun and I always hang out. And ever since that dream I feel closer. He is more then just my older brother. He is my best friend.

"Want to watch a movie tonight?" Sehun asked.

"Sure. Sounds nice." I nodded.

So we started talking about the movie. I started feeling a little light headed so I went to the bathroom. I lightly splashed water on my face.

"You really do a lot of things don't you?" I asked. "1 knock for yes 2 for no?"

knock. 

I laughed at myself. This guy really is something. I returned to Sehun. We took a half hour to finish our drinks since they were to hot. We went home and started battling over what movie. I wanted to watch the first Takumi movie and he wanted to watch Marley and Me. He didn't't even know a single thing about Takumi!!

"Why do you want to watch a gay movie!!" He yelled.

"Hey! Don't make fun of their uality!" I yelled.

"Your kidding." He said.

"What? It's cute!" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"The actors aren't gay! Just the characters!" I whined.

I pulled a pouty face. It was the one he could never say no to.

"FINE!" He gave in like I knew he would.

 

 

"Are you kidding me! Are they all gay!!??" Sehun yelled.

"NO! Jeez. Just 5 or 6. God." I said.

This was funny. Sehun's reaction to this was unbearably funny.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head a few times. I ogled over scenes while he gagged. I was laughing at him to the point where I was in tears.

"How is this funny?!" He asked.

"Because.." I laughed.

"Who would do this!?" He pointed to the T.V.

"You obviously don't know what is." I said.

"Theres a name for it????" He looked like one of those cartoon characters with those little white souls coming out of his mouth.

"Well duh!!" I said sarcastically, but with a cheerful tone.

"Oh god. this isn't right.".

(Now pretend it's like in the movies where it shows the outside of the house when they yell) 

"MY SISTER HAS GONE MAD!!!!!!"
 

 


How was it?