Chapter 6

In Love With My Childhood Friend (Story Ver.)

Third person P.O.V

 
As Jin entered the room of Big Hit entertainment's president, his thoughts were scattered throughout his mind.
 
Did he call me because of the fight I had with Haneul? Or was it because I rejected the offer of that make up company?
 
He looked up and inspected his boss's expression. He doesn't look so happy... 
 
Mr. Bang turned away from his computer and gestured Jin to sit down in front of him, still with that expression plastered on his face. Jin hesitantly sat down, unsure if he should brace himself or not.
 
"Jin," Mr. Bang started, making Jin's thoughts go wild, "Have you read the news lately?"
 
Jin shook his head as he silently prayed that nothing bad would occur. 
 
 
Too late.
 
 
"Read this." Mr. Bang turned his computer screen towards Jin, who was engrossed in the article. As he scrolled down, a picture of him and Haneul was shown, with the Haneul in his arms.
 
I'm in big trouble...
 
"It's not that I allow you not to date or anything, but please be considerate of your position in the music industry. You are only a rookie and yet you're already dating," those words from his boss madd him shiver a bit.
 
"What's more is that..."
 
But Jin was no longer paying attention to those words. 
 
How did that get out? I didn't see a reporter anywhere when we left. What will my members think about me when they see this? What will she think...?
 
 
 
 
Haneul sat down in front of her boss's desk. She played with her fingers, nervous about the sudden call for her. She checked her breath once more before backing away from her hand and grabbing a breath mint to clean out the alcoholic smell of last night. Before she could check for anything else, TS entertainment's president walked through the doors and dropped a stack of newspapers in front of her. She hesitantly reached forward and took the first one. As she lifted it up, she dropped it back down again, shocked from the front cover's picture. 
 
"Do you now know why I called for you?" Mr. Kim asked, earning an immediate nod from the girl. 
 
"Sir I can explain," she started but Mr. Kim just lifted up a hand, indicating that he didn't want to hear it. 
 
"I understand that you want to be in a relationship, but when you are in the music industry, you always have to be aware of your surroundings, especially with people such as reporters." 
 
Haneul hung her head down. If I knew they were going to be there, I would've gone with him. My life is over...
 
 
 
 
Back at the Bangtan dorm, the boys were going nuts over the news. 
 
"I knew Jin hyung was out with his girlfriend!" Jungkook shouted.
 
"But isn't that girl Haneul from Legacy?" Hoseok asked.  Namjoon grabbed the newspaper and carefully looked at the picture. 
 
"That is," he confirmed, pushing his sunglasses up a bit. 
 
"Wow, and I thought hyung had a grudge over her the last time they saw each other." pondered Jimin. 
 
"Do you think the president is taking it well?" Taehyung asked s. They all could picture their boss hanging his head in shame as he scolds their hyung. 
 
"He's probably like 'Jin, I'm disappointed in you. I know the two groups are collaborating and all, but I didn't thin you would go out and date her." Hoseok mimicked his boss causing everyone to burst out laughing.
 
 
 
"It's alright that the two of you are dating-"
 
"President, for the twentieth time, we are not dating! Just close friends." Haneul defended. Her boss just nodded and stood up. 
 
"I'll talk to Mr. Bang about this situation and see what we can do. In the mean time, I want you to continue working on your part of the collaboration in your dorm and only in your dorm until the rumors die down." 
 
Haneul got up and bowed before exiting the room. Once when the door made a click, she exhaled and took a hand over her heart. I wanted us to date, but I never thought it would turn out this way. If only you didn't have a girlfriend on the day I would've confessed, then I would have been able to lift this weight off my shoulders...
 
 
 
Jin stared out the car window, watching the scenery change as his mind was deep in thought. She's probably mad at me. Or maybe happy, I don't know. 
 
He buried his face in his hands. I'm stupid for not telling her that I loved her before leaving. Now I have been caught coming out of ahjumma's noodle shop with a Haneul look-alike. 
 
What makes matters worse is that I fallen in love with her.
 
He ruffled his hair in frustration, angry that he did such a stupid thing. 
 
 
As he arrived at his dorm, he immediately walked to his room and slammed the door. Turning on the computer, he quickly logged onto his Facebook account. He had a feeling that it was erased by the company, but his eyes suddenly widened as he was now face to face with his dashboard. Clicking the chatroom box, he checked if she was online.
 
 
And to his luck, she was.
 
 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters! I just don't like writing long ones anymore... *bows*

 

 

Last updated: Aug 2/2013

Word Count: 877