Chapter 5

In Love With My Childhood Friend (Story Ver.)

 

Jin
 
"Jin-ah~" she slurred, grabbing on to my arm as her head swayed side to side. I stared at her in confusion, until I immediately looked at the green bottle. Un-screwing the cap, I took a little sip, only to have a familiar taste in my mouth.
 
 
Soju. 
 
I turned my head towards her and mentally panicked. 
 
Oh jeez! I can't deal with drunk people! I called out for Mrs. Park, but received no response.
 
She must've left me to close up the shop again.
 
 
Flashback: Freshman year
 
 
"Oppa! These noodles are delicious!" Na Eun exclaimed. I smiled at her before continuing eating my late-night dinner.
 
"Mrs. Park! I want to have another bowl!" She yelled, receiving a hearty chuckle from the owner. Mrs. Park soon came back with another bowl of noodles and a pair of... Keys?
 
"What are those keys for?" I asked her, trying to ignore my annoying sister's slurping noises. 
 
"Since you come here often, i'm giving you keys my shop. My daughter is always asking for some mother-daughter bonding time, but she never gets it,"  Mrs. Park says.
 
"So you want me to close up the shop?" I ask her, earning a nod.
 
"If that's not a bother with you,"
 
"Of course not! I'll take good care of it!"
 
Flashback end
 
 
I quickly left some money on the counter near the cash register and took Haneul by the arms. Her face was bright red and had trouble trying to stand.
 
Aish...
 
As we stood outside the noodle house, I took out my keys and locked the door. After that, I dragged her into my car (A/N: I make it sound like he's kidnapping her LOL), putting her in the back seat so she doesn't do anything stupid. Turning on the engine, I felt a hand on my right shoulder. As I turned around, I was face to face with her with our lips were only centimeters away from each other. 
 
"Jin-ah~" she said with a goofy smile. "You pabo~!" The next thing I knew, she took both of her hands and placed them on both sides of my face.
 
What is she doing...?!
 
She started pushing my cheeks in, causing me to make a duck face. 
 
Pushing my cheeks in even more, I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips on mine.
 
Oh ...
 
 
Someone's P.O.V
 
I'm definitely going to make loads of money with this picture! Haha!
 
 
 
Haneul: The next day
 
"Ugh, what happened?" I asked myself. I tried getting up from whatever I was sleeping on, but my head was pounding like crazy causing me to fall back down. 
 
"Pabo, you got drunk!" Kira came in to my room with a bowl of something, her expression was definitely not a happy one.
 
"Jin came to drop you off last night. Did you go drinking with him?! Why did you agree?!" She continued to scold me.
 
"Not so loud!" I whined, putting both hands on my head to stop the throbbing. I could feel her intense glare on me as she set the bowl down on the nightstand beside my bed.
 
"Aish, what am I going to do with you? You're lucky we don't have a schedule today."
 
"Kira-ah... I think-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt something weird in my throat. I quickly ran to the washroom to hurl out whatever was inside of me. I felt a presence beside me as they started patting my back.
 
"Feel better now?" Kira asked as I finished vomiting. I nodded.
 
 
 
"Ugh, seriously, I can't remember a thing!" I cried out loud as Kira kept interrogating me with random questions of last night. 
 
"Jin-shi seemed really worried and troubled after he dropped you off," she said. I looked at her in confusion. Before I could say anything, our manager bursted through the door.
 
"Haneul, the president wants to speak to you, ASAP!"
 
What's going on...?
 
 
Jin
 
"HYUNG! WAKE UP!" Yoongi yelled as the door flew open. 
 
"Leave me alone," I mumbled, but the blanket that covered me immediately flew off once when I said it.
 
"Hurry up, we have a schedule today."
 
"By the way hyung," a new voice entered the conversation, "why were you back so late?"
 
"Went somewhere," was all I said before all of the members gathered in my room saying 'ooooo! Hyung's got a girlfriend!'. 
 
Remind me to smack them.
 
"Yah, get out, I need to shower," I pushed them out before slamming the door in front of their faces. 
 
 
As I entered the shower, a flashback of last night replayed in my head.
 
My cheeks flushed pink as I remembered yesterday's incident. 
 
I think... I've fallen for her. 
 
"Jin hyung! Manager hyung needs you! Hurry up!" Jungkook banged on my door for a good fifty times before leaving. I quickly took my shower and got dressed before heading down.
 
"What's up hyung?" I asked him as I casually sat down on at the kitchen table.
 
He grabbed my arm, making me stand before saying, "You're in deep trouble Jin-ah, the president wants to see you."
 
What did I do wrong...?
 
 
 

Last updated: August 1/2013

Word Count: 851