Chapter 2

In Love With My Childhood Friend (Story Ver.)

I stared at his figure in disbelief. He did NOT just say that!

“KIM SEOKJIN! YOU LITTLE LYING DOG!!!!!!” I screamed in anger, but he was already out of my sight. I couldn’t believe that he lied to me. Sure it wasn’t the first time, but when he lied to me in front of my face, I couldn’t stand it! He broke my heart again!

“Unnie!” a familiar voice yelled. Kira stared at my face, “Unnie?”

I ran down the halls, outside the building and into the company van. “Oppa, take me home,” I sobbed.

“Shouldn’t we wait-“

“TAKE ME HOME!” my cries were getting louder by the second, “please…”

He studied my face and reluctantly drove me home.

 

“AGHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed my lungs out in total anger while hitting my bed. I took a pillow and threw it across the room.

“Haneul, are you ok?” my manager asks me as he stands behind the door. I threw another pillow, this time at the door, to tell him how I felt right now.

PFWT!

He sighed and walked away from my room, pressing some buttons on his phone. He better not be calling the president. I angrily thought.  I took out my phone and looked through the photos of Jin and I. If only I had a giant picture of him that I could tear.

“UNNIE-AH ARE YOU OK?!” the door swung open. There stood at the doorway was Kira and my manager.

“Leave me alone…” I groaned, burying my face in a nearby pillow.

“No way, there’s something wrong with you and we’re going to stay here and fix it!” she walked over and sat on my bed, gesturing our manager to leave. Once the door closed, I took out my anger on the bed once again.

“STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID…! UGH!”

“Whoa, calm down Unnie!” Kira exclaimed as she got off the bed. She grabbed me and raised a hand.

SMACK!

I stared at her, bewildered at her actions.  “Now, tell your amazing dongsaeng what happened,” she smiled. Bipolar much… Tears started to form as I tightly hugged her.

“I hate him Unnie! I hate him!”

“Hate who Hun?”

“That stupid dog… Jin,”

She looked at me with wide eyes, “You know Jin?” Pulling away from her, I wiped my tears and nodded.

“He’s my best friend, well, ex-best friend. We both knew each other since preschool, practically doing everything together along with his sister. But when I started 9th grade, I started to develop feelings for him and was going to confess in High School until he left to go train to become a singer without saying anything to me.” I bit my lip to hold back the tears, “His sister, also my ex-best friend, didn’t say anything to me either. I thought I could trust her the most but she ended up saying nothing.”

“And now you’re here,” Kira says with a smile.

“Yeah… I thought that if I could become a singer, I could be on the same level as him, but I guess I was wrong.”

“Do you still like him?” I thought about it, Do I?

“Yeah, although I don’t know why, I mean, he lied to my face saying that he didn’t know me and left me without saying a simple goodbye.

“I’m sure he has a reason.”

“He’s still a jerk.” I pouted.

 

Jin

“KIM SEOKJIN! YOU LITTLE LYING DOG!!!!!!” I could hear the girl scream from a far distance. What did I do? What did I lie about?

As I got back to room, the members stared at my face for a while before asking me what was wrong.

“That Sky girl just called me a lying dog because I said I didn’t know her.”

“Lying dog huh? Hyung, do you want me to make her apologize?” Suga asked while Jungkook and Jimin nodded their heads.

“No it’s fine. But what did I do wrong? I only met her today!”

“Maybe she got the wrong person?” Taehyung wondered. Maybe, I mean there’s a lot of Kim Seokjins’ in Korea

“Maybe…”

 

When we got back to our dorm I immediately went to my room and fell onto the bed. Do I know her? I shook my head, No, she probably mistaken me for another Seokjin.

“Hyung, someone’s calling you!” Jimin yells and enters my room with our manager’s phone.

“Who is it?” I ask him, but he shrugs and hands me the phone. “Hello?”

“JINNIE!!!” the person on the other line yells with joy. Oh great…

“Hey Nana… How are you?” I say, hoping that she doesn’t kill my eardrums before the next performance.

“I’m fine I guess…”

 “Hey, do you still have Haneul’s number? I want to talk to her.”

“Err, well… About that.” She laughs awkwardly. Something tells me that it’s not going to be good. “She found out that you left without saying goodbye to become a singer at Big Hit and got mad at me. She changed her number and everything.”

“What?! I thought I told you to at least calm her down if that were to happen!”

“I’m sorry… She didn’t talk to me ever since that day and now I can’t even apologize. I’m really worried; I hope she didn’t fly to another country because of us.”

“*Sigh* I’m sure you can ask her neighbour or something.”

“I guess. WAH! I miss her so much!!!!!”

“Calm down sis, gosh,”

 

“Hyung, are you still thinking about what she said?” Jungkook asked while we were eating dinner.

“Sort of…” I mumbled. Suga patted me on the back.

“Just ignore it for now; I’m sure she probably didn’t mean to say that.” J-Hope said with a bright smile. Man this guy knows how to cheer someone up.

I smiled back and continued to eat.

 

 

 

Haneul

~Get up Get up Get up Get up myeotbeol neomeojyeodo
Mideotdeon saesangi nal teudashi baeshinhaedo
Na na na nan jeoldae eulji anha babo cheoreom
Eo meo meo meo naesungtalji mal a nam deul cheoreom

Naega jeo kkeulkkaji daeryeokalkae Follo-Follow me
Sumi cha oreulmankeum dalryeojineun naui gaseumi
Eonji na shiljimaneun alnha jaemitchyeo?
Keomnaji mal a Let it go
Boda deo naeun nae ilro Le Le Le Le Le Let’s go~

 

The music stopped and I immediately fell to the floor, panting hard as I took a nearby towel to wipe my sweat. Dancing was the only way to relieve my anger, and right now, I was pretty mad.

“Unnie, you’re working way too hard. You might sprain something if you keep it up,” Kira says in a worried tone, but I shoot a glare at her to shut her up.

 

The door of the practice room flew open and there stood the B.A.P members.

“NOONA I MISSED YOU!!!” Zelo cried and ran over to me, giving me a big hug which caused me to fall over.

“Nice to see you too Zelo-ah,” I smile and ruffle his hair.

“Yongguk oppa, how was America?” Kira asks with joy. Yongguk sat down on the floor and opened his bag, revealing souvenirs from L.A.

“America is amazing! We got to try lots of food like erm… What was it called Youngjae-ah?” Daehyun asks Youngjae as he makes a big circle with both of his hands.

“Pwesha” he replied.

“It’s pizza,” both Kira and I correct him in sync.  Their wide eyes shot at us.

“WOW NOONAS! YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH?!” Zelo cries while Jongup pulls our arms.

“And in sync too!” Himchan adds.

“Of course I can! I really liked listening to American music so it was like my motivation to learn English,” I smiled.

“I studied aboard for middle school in Canada so it was mandatory that I had to learn English,” replies Kira.

“Aigoo! You guys need to come with us next time! Hyung’s English was so bad!” Himchan exclaims, earning a smack on the head from Yongguk.

“You couldn’t even say a word!” he shouts back. The two continue to bicker while Daehyun shows us their new music video ‘Coffee Shop’.

“Wow! The feeling is so different compared to One Shot,” I say, “Baby Zelo is so cute!”

“Haha, thank you noona!” Zelo exclaims.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we’re going to be performing with you guys today,” Youngjae explains.

“Really? Who else is going?” Kira asks.

“Um, I think that new group, Bangtan Boys from BigHit.”

My body freezes. If they’re going then that means Jin’s going to be there…

 

 

Jin

 

“That duo is going to be there today too,” Namjoon says as he reads the schedule for today.

“Which one are you talking about? The two girls that we met earlier this week?” Suga asks, receiving a nod from the leader.

“I can’t wait! Their performance was really powerful. I heard that both of them only got a year of training before they had to debut.” Taehyun whispers the last bit.

“They’re like me!” Jimin shouts with joy. I roll my eyes and continue to look out the window of the van, watching the scenery change once in a while. Since when were they interested in duos?

“Hey hyungcan you turn on the radio?” Jungkook asks our manager. He turns on the radio and the song “I Am the Best” from that group blares out.

‘NO NO NO NO! NA NA NA NA!” V and J-Hope chants while the others dance.

 

After a while of getting used to their random singing, I decided to join them.

“NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA!” with the windows rolled all the way down and us screaming singing our lungs out, the people outside look at us as if we were crazy animals. To be honest, it was pretty fun.

“We’re almost there boys, so please stop…” our manager silently pleaded.

“You’re no fun hyung…” we all mumbled and soon, we arrived at the building that we were going to perform at.

 

 

 

A/N: Some random gifs I found ^0^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Word Count: 1,640

Last Updated: 15/20/2015


A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter! ;A; Thank you for 34 subscribers and 1 upvote! :D