Chapter 4

In Love With My Childhood Friend (Story Ver.)

Haneul

 
 
Then there was two of us, in one of the TS Ent.'s dance rooms.
 
Due to some mishaps during practice this afternoon, Jin and I had to stay back to practice the choreography that we came up with while everyone went out to eat. It was really awkward but I had fun. I knew that I had to put a lot of effort into making Jin remember me, so I'm pretty happy that we got in trouble.
 
"Do you want to take a break?" He panted after the music suddenly stopped.
 
"Sure, why not," I replied and we both sat down on the sides. I thought he would sit beside me, but instead, he sat on the other side of the room, facing me while he drank from his water bottle. 
 
How can he be so perfect?
 
Unconsciously, my cheeks started to heat up as I stared at him. 
 
"Do I have something on my face?" A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. Blushing, I quickly shook my head and looked away. 
 
"You're awfully quiet... A few hours ago, you were yelling at me for not getting the steps right. Now you're so quiet, I forgot you were there for a moment. So bipolar," he stated.
 
I clenched my fists and glared at him. 
 
"Shut up," I mumbled. All he did was smile at me. That stupidly cute, cheeky smile. 
 
The door opened and there stood Zelo and Youngjae. 
 
"Oppa! Zelo!" I exclaimed and ran over to them. 
 
"How's practice noona?" Zelo asks as he gives me a hug, "who's that?" 
 
Youngjae also nods as Zelo points to Jin.
 
"He's Jin, a member of the rookie group Bangtan Boys. My group and his are collaborating with each other for a while so you'll see him for a bit as well as the other members," I explained.
 
"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin, but please call me Jin," Jin introduced himself with a 90 degree bow. The other two bowed back.
 
"How old are you Jin-shi?" Youngjae asked. 
 
"20, turning 21 in December," he replied.
 
"So you're a hyung and a dongsaeng!" 
 
"Wait, who to who?"
 
"Hyung to me," Zelo started.
 
"And dongsaeng to me," Youngjae finished with a smile.
 
"By the way noona, where's Kirin noona?" Zelo asks. 
 
"Jin and I got punished... So she's not here," I mumbled. Youngjae laughs while Zelo looks at us in confusion.
 
"Hey, are we still practicing or do you want to stop and go home?" Jin interrupts. 
 
"Though I want to stop, I don't think Namjoon-shi will allow us to go home until he comes to check on us," 
 
In the end, Rap Monster was chosen as the whole group's leader by both CEOs so we had no choice but to agree. Our group name was also chosen by the CEOs but apparently, we couldn't know the name yet.
 
"He may be the leader, but I'm always older than him," Jin winked and went to grab his stuff, leaving me blushing.
 
"Noona, do you like him?" Zelo whispered. I turned around and smacked him on the arm, chanting 'No'. I could see Youngjae trying to hold in his laughter. 
 
"You coming or not?" Jin asked. I quickly took my stuff and bid goodbye to the laughing hyenas who waved bye to me.
 
 
"They seem nice," he says as we enter the parking lot.
 
"Are we waiting for someone to come pick us up?" I asked. He smiled at me as he took out a pair of keys.
 
"My manager let me borrow his car for a while," 
 
"You can drive?!" I exclaimed in shock. He laughed as he led the way to the car. 
 
It was a really nice one. I wonder how much it costed. 
 
http://wallpaperswide.com/infiniti_car_2-wallpapers.html (A/N: I'm updating on my ipod right now so i'm sorry that you have to copy and paste the link in another tab...)
 
I got into the passenger's side while Jin in the driver's. I told him where my dorm was and we took off.
 
As we were about to arrive near my neighborhood, he turned off onto a different road.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked him, slightly pissed that he didn't tell me that I wasn't going home just yet.
 
"We haven't had dinner yet, and it's not fair that the others got to eat out," he replied. I smiled and rolled down the window. The wind blew in my hair making it flow back as the car kept accelerating. 
 
Jin
 
I looked at Haneul as I drove and suddenly blushed. The wind that blew in her hair made her look like a model. I shook my head out of my thoughts and continued driving to a restaurant that I used to go in my High School days. (A/N: Man I make him sound so old...) 
 
Entering the restaurant, the lady at the front shouted "Sorry, we're closed." 
 
Before she could say anything else, she squealed a bit and ran over to me, giving me a hug.
 
"My, look at you! I haven't seen you in a while!" Mrs. Park exclaims. I chuckle and return the hug. "You've grown so much!"
 
"It's nice to see you again."
 
"Oh my! And who is this lovely lady? Your girlfriend dear?"
 
"It's not like that Mrs. Park!" I shout, shaking my hands.
 
"Hello, my name is Haneul, I'm one of Jin's colleagues as well as a member of the rookie duo, Legacy," she bows. 
 
"So polite! Please, call me Mrs. Park," Mrs. Park replies. 
 
"Mrs. Park, can we have you're special?" I ask, changing the subject.
 
"Are you sure dear? I remember you almost passed out the last time you ate it since it was so spicy," she chuckles.  
 
I look at Haneul and she nods with a grin on her face.
 
"We're up for the challenge," I give a toothy smile. Mrs. Park nods, gesturing us to have a seat while she goes prepare the noodles. 
 
"Are they that spicy?" Haneul asks. 
 
"Super," I reply "but it's always nice to eat spicy things with others 'cause their reactions are always hilarious." 
 
 
When our dishes arrived, Haneul immediately dug into her noodles, ignoring the fact that they were super spicy. I silently counted down from ten, knowing that NO ONE could stand the spiciness of Mrs. Park's special. 
 
2... 1...
 
Haneul slammed her chopsticks on the table and quickly reached for a giant jug of water, taking immense gulps of it before gasping. The whole 2L water bottle was now completely empty.
 
"I was going to warn you, but I saw how hungry you were so I didn't stop you," I laughed. 
 
"That's alright, even though it's spicy it filled up my once empty stomach a lot," she grins. I smile back and start eating my noodles. 
 
About halfway done our meal, Mrs. Park comes out and puts a bottle in front of us. She the leaves without saying a word.
 
"What is this?" Haneul asks, examining the bottle that surprisingly has no label on it. It was just a green colored bottle with a clear substance inside of it. 
 
We ignored the bottle and continued eating.
 
But it wasn't ignored for that long because after consuming all of her noodles, Haneul immediately reached for the bottle, cracked it open and drank almost all of its content. I thought it was water so I just ignored it and continued eating.
 
Until...
 
 
 
 
Word Count: 1234
Last Updated: July 26/2013