Chapter 8

In Love With My Childhood Friend (Story Ver.)

 

Third Person P.O.V
 
"Welcome to... Weekly Idol!" MC 1 announced, "this week we have a full house with NINE guests!
Please welcome Bangtan Boys and Legacy!" 
 
"Bang. Tan! Hello we are Bangtan Boys!" The seven rookies shouted.
 
"Hello we are... Legacy! Nice to meet you!" The duo introduced.
 
"Wow! It must be nice to be already big in the K-Pop world, Legacy just debuted a few weeks ago am I right?" MC 2 asked.
 
"Yes, we debuted with our song I Am The Best," Haneul says with a smile.
 
"Right! That song is really catchy!"
 
"We really enjoyed that song a lot. All of us even started dancing in the van while coming here," Taehyung confessed, earning laughs from everyone.
 
"Thank you," Kira bowed. 
 
"Now, lets get on with some juicy stuff," MC 1 took out a brown folder, which had papers inside them. 
 
"It's profile time! Lets start off with V-shi shall we?" MC 2 announced.
 
"Kim Taehyung is your real name?" 
 
"Yes," answered Taehyung.
 
"Oh! Is this true? You would like to bring your future girlfriend to the Zoo because a chimpanzee spat on you when you were younger," 
 
Everyone exploded in laughter as Taehyung nodded.
 
"It was unexpected," he laughs, "I never thought it would do that to me."
 
"Alright lets go on to... Ah, Sky-shi," MC 2 took out her profile.
 
"Your real name is Lee Haneul correct?"
 
"Yes," she answered.
 
"Oh! There's also your English name, Sky,"
 
"I put that there myself because I thought that oversea fans wouldn't know how to pronounce my name so I put in brackets Sky."
 
"Do you speak English?"
 
"Yes, Kira and I both taught ourselves since we are big fans of American Pop music." 
 
"Wow...!"
 
"Oh look here!" MC 1 exclaims and points to a spot on the paper. "Your ideal type is L-shi from Infinite?"
 
"Yes, so far it is,"
 
"Why is that?"
 
"I like guys who are nice and can also play the guitar. That's why I picked L-shi as my ideal type," 
 
 
Jin 
 
She likes... Him?! My heart shattered.
 
"Why is that?" MC 1 asked her.
 
"I like guys who are nice and can also play the guitar. That's why I picked L-shi as my ideal type," she replied.
 
Does that mean I won't have a chance at all? 
 
"Lets continue onto the next person, Jin-shi! It says that you used to be a product model (A/N: I don't know what those people are called... Sorry)."
 
"Ah, yes, I used to model for a lot of beauty companies," I replied.
 
"You were definitely born to be the visual of the group!"
 
"Thank you," I laughed.
 
"Jin-shi, you left your ideal type blank. Is it because you don't have one so far or is it that you can't choose?"
 
"To be honest it's kind of both. I like girls who can cook and are nice." I smiled.
 
"Wow! There's a lot of girls who can cook and are nice!" 
 
"Hyung always has trouble choosing one," Jungkook tells them.
 
To be honest, I do have an ideal type, but she's right there. I can't just say that while on TV...
 
"What about you Jungkook-shi? Who/what is your ideal type?"
 
"My ideal type is someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than me, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. I currently don't have someone as my ideal type, but I'm sort of hesitating on that." The maknae explains.
 
"And why is that?" MC 2 asks.
 
"I'm too shy to put it on my profile," he confesses.
 
What are you saying Kook-ah?
 
"Are you willing to tell it to us?" 
 
He fidgeted. "To be very honest with you, I think Kira noona is my ideal type." 
 
Everyone turned towards him with wide eyes as he blushed.
 
"Ah, th-thank you," Kira stutters. 
 
 
As we entered our dance studio, we could all tell that the atmosphere was different ever since Jungkook said that. Kira, who's position was usually beside Jungkook, switched spots with Hoseok. 
 
After dancing to a couple of random songs, we broke into our sections and started working on our parts. We were finally onto the recording bit and each member was going into the recording studio to record.
 
"Haneul, it's your turn to record," Yoongi enters the dance studio and motions her to follow. As she exits the studio, I noticed that she left her phone. Picking it up, I make my way towards the recording studio which is down on the third floor. As I entered the elevator, the phone buzzed. 
 
Should I look at it?
 
I tried to ignore it, but the green light kept flashing as if it was screaminf 'Look at it!'
 
I the phone (which was surprisingly unlocked) and went into the text messaging app. 
 
 
 
 
From: Appa
 
Haneul, come quick! Your mother... She's sick!
 
 
 

Last Updated: Aug.12/2013