Late Night Date

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Late Night Date[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Once they were outside, Sehun was practically skipping his way to the convenience store.

Tao looked over at Anne and saw Sehun holding her hand. How can I get him to leave us alone? Tao rolled his eyes and put aside the urge to yell at him.  

But before he knew it, they reached the convenience store. "Sehun, let go of her hand now," Tao whispered. "People might come here."

The latter reluctantly obeyed and ran over to the snacks section. "Okay, now what did Xiumin hyung want again?" He scratched his head, trying to remember the long list of snacks Xiumin had listed off.

He was thinking so hard that Tao didn’t think he would notice if they left him. This would be the time...

He smiled and tapped Anne's shoulder. She turned and looked up at him.

"Let's go," Tao whispered softly, pointing to the door.

She blinked, surprised, but understood. She threw Sehun an apologetic glance and took Tao’s hand, running out the door.

The ahjumma had looked at the two weirdly, but she didn't say anything. Please don't rat us out, ahjumma! Tao begged.

Meanwhile, Sehun was biting his lip, trying to recall Xiumin’s list. "What am I forgetting? He said 10 different snacks and I only have 9.”

"Anne!" Sehun looked up, wanting to ask if she remembered.

But she wasn’t there.

“Huh? Where did they go?” he mumbled to himself, confused.

"Tao hyung!" he called, standing up to look around the store.

He gathered all of the snacks together and went over to the counter. "Ahjumma, have you seen a cute, short girl and a tall guy?" he asked.

She stared at Sehun for a while before smiling. "I don't think so," she replied meekly.

"Really? The girl is about this height." Sehun held up his hand. "And the guy resembles a panda because of his dark circles.”

“Panda…” Sehun repeated, thinking deeply. He gasped. "That's what I was forgetting! Hello Panda cookies!" He sprinted over to the snacks section again to grab a box.

 

 

 

Tao stopped running and panted to catch his breath. "I think that should be far enough," he declared.

Anne pouted. "I feel sorry for ditching Sehun oppa though."

"He'll be fine. This is the only alone time we can get!" Tao brushed it off.

"Fine, but I still feel bad," she sighed. "Let's buy some drinks as well."

"Alright, if that makes you feel better," he nodded. "I kind of want to eat ramen right now anyways."

He pointed down the street. "There's another convenience store over there."

As they were walking, Anne started shivering. Tao took his hoodie off and handed it to her. "Here, wear this."

"Thanks," she muttered, slipping it on and zipping it up.

He chuckled at the sight.

"What?" she pouted.

"Nothing," Tao shook his head, smiling. "You just look funny wearing such big clothes."

"Hmmmph," she huffed. "Not my fault you're fat."

"Don't me mad," he laughed, taking her hand again. "It's funny in a cute way."

She just sighed, but anyone could tell she was trying not to smile.

They stepped into the convenience store and went over to the drinks section. "Sehun likes chocolate milk, right?" Anne asked, grabbing a few bottles.

"I like banana milk though," Tao frowned at her.

"Aigoo," she sighed, grabbing a few bottles of banana milk as well. "You're such a baby," she chuckled, putting them in the shopping cart.

"Now let's go grab a cup of ramen and heat it up, I'm hungry!” Tao exclaimed.

"Can't you just wait until we get back to SM to eat?" she asked.

"No," he whined, his aegyo kicking in. "I want it now!"

She sighed again, following him. "Aish, fine."

The ahjumma handed them their cups of ramen after adding hot water. "Thank you!" Anne bowed to her.

"No problem," she smiled sweetly. "It's nice to see such a young couple going on a date like this."

"Thank you, ahjumma," Tao grinned at her, using his cutest expression. "Here," he said, holding up the money to pay for it.

"No no no," the ahjumma shook her head. "It's on the house," she said before leaning over to whisper something to Tao. “Use it to buy your cute girlfriend something pretty, hm?"

She stood up straight and left.

"What did she say?" Anne asked, curious.

"Huh?" Tao blinked. "Oh, nothing." He lied, opening his cup of ramen.

Anne opened hers as well. Tao looked up from his cup and saw her puffing out her cheeks as she blew on it to cool it down. Cute. He thought.

He sneakily took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of her. Suddenly, she looked up.

"What are you doing?" she asked, raising her eyebrow at him.

"Taking a picture of the ramen, why?" Tao lied. It was the dumbest lie excuse ever, but he didn’t care.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter