Betrayal

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Betrayal[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Anne was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't realize Jiyeon had already pulled her over to sit at their table with Joongki and Junho.

Joongki looked up at them and simply sighed, avoiding eye contact as he continued to eat his food.

"What's up with you two?" Jiyeon asked them.

Junho abruptly stood up from his seat. "I'm not hungry anymore, Joongki. I'll see you later."

"Hey!" Jiyeon yelled at him.

But it was no use. He didn't even turn back as he stormed off.

"Joongki...?" Anne muttered, nervous.

He exhaled loudly and set his fork down. "You can't blame him."

"What?" Jiyeon blurted.

Joongki took out his phone and pushed it over to the girls. "Everyone in the school has seen this article now."

Exo's Tao is dating a high school student?

Yes, you heard right. The popular rookie group Exo has been caught up in yet another dating scandal. And this time, the culprit is none other than Exo-M's maknae, Huang Zitao. After Kris and Snsd's Jessica revealed their relationship to fans, of course there were mixed reactions. Also at the same time, Luhan revealed his relationship with Chen Mei Li, one of Exo's translators. Surprisingly, most fans accepted both relationships, and some even squealed with joy at the news of the 'Krissica' couple. But will the fans accept this one?

After having 3 consecutive wins with their new title song 'Wolf,' anonymous posted the photo above. Who is the girl in question, you may ask? Why, it's none other than Chen Mei Ann - the younger sister of Chen Mei Li, Luhan's girlfriend. We have discovered that she is only in her last year of high school - the age of many Exo fans. Will exotics let this go for the third time? And what about Exo? What will this do to their popularity and SM's image? Do you accept their relationship?

Anne gaped at Joongki's phone, rereading everything.

"You could have told us, you know," Joongki stated, feeling hurt.

Anne stayed silent so Jiyeon spoke up. "It's not Anne's fault. No one's supposed to know."

"But you knew," he pointed out.

"I'm the only one," Jiyeon replied. "Not even Exo or Mei Li unnie knows."

Joongki blinked, surprised at the new revelation. He didn't expect that. How could Exo and Anne's sister not know?

"Then how did this photo get online?" Joongki wondered, confused.

"Anne, this is the same one that I found in your wallet, isn't it?" Jiyeon asked, putting the pieces together.

***flashback***

She took out the library card, but accidentally pulled out something else along with it as well.

"Oh?" a smirk spread across her face. "What's this?"

Anne glanced at what Jiyeon was holding and looked back down at her notes distractedly. She froze and whipped her head back up. WAIT, WHAT?!

"Anne! Jiyeon!" Junho shouted, going over to them with Joongki.

Anne quickly snatched the photo from Jiyeon and slipped it in her binder, closing it shut.

"What are you guys doing?" Joongki asked, adjusting his glasses.

"Nothing!" Anne answered a little too quickly.

Brringgg!

"AHHHH!" she roared, turning around to run to class.

She was so rushed that she accidentally bumped into someone, causing herself to drop her binder on the ground.

"Sorry!" she bowed and picked it up, scrambling to get to class on time.

***flashback***

She took out the library card, but accidentally pulled out something else along with it as well.

"Oh?" a smirk spread across her face. "What's this?"

Anne glanced at what Jiyeon was holding and looked back down at her notes distractedly. She froze and whipped her head back up. WAIT, WHAT?!

"Anne! Jiyeon!" Junho shouted, going over to them with Joongki.

Anne quickly snatched the photo from Jiyeon and slipped it in her binder, closing it shut.

"What are you guys doing?" Joongki asked, adjusting his glasses.

"Nothing!" Anne answered a little too quickly.

Brringgg!

"AHHHH!" she roared, turning around to run to class.

She was so rushed that she accidentally bumped into someone, causing herself to drop her binder on the ground.

"Sorry!" she bowed and picked it up, scrambling to get to class on time.

***end of flashback***

Anne covered her face and groaned. "I'm such an idiot."

Bzzzt! Bzzzt!

She took out her phone and looked at the screen. It was Luhan oppa again.

She bit her lip and answered the call. "Yoboseyo?"

"Anne! Are you okay? You're at school right now, right?" He fired several questions at her.

"Yes, I'm fine," She answered guiltily. "I'm sorry, oppa."

She could hear him sigh in relief. "It's okay, as long you're not hurt or anything. We'll handle everything, so don't worry."

"Is...Tao okay?" She asked hesitantly.

"He's talking to SM staff rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter