Explosion

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 6[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Explosion[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

"Are you still worrying over your math test later?" Anne asked her best friend.

"Huh?" Jiyeon blinked, distracted. "Uhm, yea, sort of," she closed her notebook.

"You'll do fine, don't worry," Anne chided as they walked into class.

Suddenly, everyone in the room stopped talking and stared at the two.

Huh? Anne looked around and smiled at them as they went to take their seats.

"What's going on?" she whispered to Jiyeon.

"I have no idea," Jiyeon answered, confused as well.

"Yah, Anne!" a girl shouted, standing up from her seat.

Anne looked up, surprised. But just then, the door opened and in came the teacher to start class.

"Sorry I'm late, the meeting took longer than we expected," she apologized. "Alright, now let's get to work."

The girl huffed and reluctantly sat back down.

"What the heck..." Anne mumbled, annoyed.

Although class started, most people weren't paying attention to the teacher. A lot of them kept whispering to each other whilst staring at Anne, and she had noticed that. Geez, do you guys have nothing better to do?

Once class ended, Anne tucked her belongings away, preparing to leave with Jiyeon. The teacher had already left, and they were the only ones left in the classroom.

"Let's go," Jiyeon said as they walked to the door.

But suddenly, 3 girls popped out and blocked their exit. "Excuse me," Anne said, trying to go around them. However, they wouldn't budge.

"What do you want?" Anne asked, tired and annoyed. Jiyeon had her math test next and she couldn't be late.

They better not ask for Exo's autographs or something stupid like that.

One of them scoffed. "Who says we want anything from you? You think you're so great now, don't you?"

"What?" Anne blurted, shocked.

"Why are you making assumptions?" Jiyeon stated. "You're the one who stopped us from leaving so obviously you want something."

"Shut up, Jiyeon. Who asked you to talk?" another girl added, glaring at her.

Anne looked at the time on her cell phone and sighed. "Look, if you don't have anything important to say, then---"

"," the third girl stated loudly with her arms crossed. "Better get to class," she moved over to let them leave.

Jiyeon gasped, angry. "Yah! Who do you think you're calling---"

"Forget it, it's not worth it," Anne pulled her arm, dragging her out.

"Who do they think they are?!" Jiyeon huffed, fuming. "Why did you just leave without saying anything?"

"Aren't you worried about your math test?" Anne shrugged in return. "Forget them, if we stayed, you would've just been late."

"Oh yea...math test," Jiyeon mumbled, seeming to have forgotten about it.

They walked over to their lockers to switch binders and meet with Junho and Joongki. Junho's next class was the same as Anne's, and Joongki was in Jiyeon's. They were already standing there.

"Junho, Joongki!" Anne shouted.

They didn't turn around, so she jogged up to them. "Yah, d---"

She gasped. W-who...did this?

Jiyeon walked over to her and gasped as well, staring at their locker.

Curse words were written all over it, and among them, most of them were '.'

"What kind of person would do this?" Jiyeon exclaimed. "I bet it was those girls."

"Did you guys see who did this?" Anne asked the boys.

She turned to look at them, and she was surprised by their expressions. Neither of them were smiling, and they actually looked somewhat mad. "H-hey..." Anne stuttered.

Without a word, Junho turned around and walked away.

"What's with him?" Jiyeon asked, dumbfounded. "Joongki?"

The latter simply sighed. " We better get to class, don't want to be late," he said, walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter