Secret Love

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Secret Love[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

"Hey Joongki," Anne said, sitting down at a table in the cafeteria. "Thanks for letting me copy your homework again. I was kind of busy last night." She smiled sheepishly.

He nodded, pushing up his glasses. "With what exactly?"

"Pft," Jiyeon scoffed next to Anne, munching on her fries. "Busy hanging out with Mei Li unnie and the Exo oppas of course."

"That's what you were busy with?" Joongki raised his eyebrow at the accused.

"They had their first win at Music Bank yesterday and their manager gave them the day off, so they decided to have a sleepover at SM Ent. I didn't sleep over of course, but I stayed there really late because I had to wait until Jessica unnie could give me a ride home," Anne explained, not mentioning the part where she got home and played around with a photo of her and Tao.

"Sleepover? Pft, what are they, 10?" Junho retorted.

Anne frowned at him. "Why do you hate them so much?"

"I don't hate them," he sighed. "I just...don't trust all of them."

"And by that, you mean you don't trust Luhan oppa, right?" Jiyeon cut in. "Junho, I thought you were over Mei Li unnie!"

"Shush, will you!" Junho hushed her, looking around the cafeteria to see if anyone heard. "And for your information, no. I wasn't talking about Luhan."

"If not Luhan hyung, then who?" Joongki asked.

"Tao," Junho replied bluntly.

Anne's ears perked up. "What? Tao oppa? Why?"

"He's hiding something; I know it," Junho explained, stealing one of Joongki's fries.

Anne gulped and turned to Jiyeon who bit her lip and shrugged.

"Why do you think that?" Joongki asked him, slapping his hand.

"I think he likes Mei Li noona," Junho answered casually, as if it was the most common thing to say.

Anne choked on her drink and Jiyeon patted her back. "What?" she exclaimed.

"He took a picture of her when you guys were watching some stupid drama at your house before," Junho explained.

Wait, what? Anne's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How do you know that?" Jiyeon asked.

"I saw the photo on his phone when he was looking at it and grinning like a fool," Junho smirked.

"Are you sure it was Mei Li noona in the photo?" Joongki noted.

Junho nodded. "Both Anne and Mei Li noona were in it."

Anne laughed in her head as a smile crept up her face. Geez, that panda. I doubt you were taking a picture of ramen last night.

"Are you sure he doesn't secretly like Anne then?" Joongki pointed out logically.

Anne snapped out of it and blinked. "What?"

"Mei Li or Anne, hmm...yea, I have to say Mei Li noona," Junho stated obviously.

"Yah!" Anne yelled at him and threw a fry in his face.

"What? Do you agree with Joongki then? That he likes you?" Junho scoffed.

"No..." she mumbled, nervous.

"Then why are you so mad?" Junho asked and paused. "Wait, you don't like Tao, do you?"

Suddenly all eyes were on her. She felt like she was shrinking, and looked at Jiyeon for help.

"Why, Junho? Are you jealous that Anne might like Tao?" Jiyeon countered, laughing.

"What in the world, of course not!" Junho exclaimed with a disgusted expression.

Bringgggg!

"Oh, there's the bell. We should go, Anne. Don't want to be late or Mr. Kim will kick our butts," Jiyeon pulled my arm to leave. "Joongki, can you put our trays away? Thank you!"

Phew! Saved by the bell! Anne exhaled.

"Thanks, Jiyeon, I owe you," she whispered to her best friend as they walked over to their lockers to get their gym bags.

 

 

 

Once gym class was over, Anne and Jiyeon left to go back to their lockers. The two were still tired, and Anne thanked the heavens that there were no actual marks for gym class.

Bzzzt!

She took out her phone out to see a reminder that she had set.

History test in 5 minutes!

"What?" she exclaimed, sprinting to her locker.

Jiyeon caught up, still panting from all the running they did in gym. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"History test...right now...I'm dead," Anne breathed, quickly flipping through her notes in her binder.

Jiyeon chuckled and reached into their locker for her stuff. She had a spare for the last class of the day, so she didn't have to worry about anything. "Oh yea, Anne. Sorry to intterupt you and your spazzing, but erm... can I borrow your library card?" she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter