Dramas over Boys

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Dramas Over Boys[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Wow, he’s such a jerk!” Anne exclaimed, practically screaming at the television. “How could he do that to her?”

Tao and Anne were seated on the couch in the living room, watching a Korean drama. The male lead had  confessed to the female lead before, but he just told her to forget about it.

Tao chuckled at Anne’s reaction, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Haha, relax!” he chided. “It’s just a drama. The actor is acting like a jerk, but it’s obvious that he still likes her. He just doesn’t want to lose his pride.”

“Exactly!” Anne shouted. “Pride? Pft, that butthead!” She pouted once more.

Tao turned his head to see her glaring at the actor on the screen.

He smiled, amused by how she got so into the drama. It was rather cute actually.

He leaned over, preparing to give her a peck on the cheek, but he was startled by loud voices.

“Oppa, I told you I wanted to pay for it!” Mei Li complained as she came through the door.

Tao immediately retracted his arm off of Anne and pretended to stretch as he stood up. “Finally you guys are back,” he said calmly. “What took you guys so long?”

Luhan followed Mei Li and closed the door behind them. “Sorry, we ended up buying more than we expected,” he answered, hulling some grocery bags.

“And I’m the one who decided to buy more snacks and drinks, so of course I should pay,” Luhan added, trying to convince his girlfriend.

“Aish,” Mei Li sighed, frustrated.

Luhan turned to Tao and asked, “So did anything happen while we were gone?”

Anne instantly jumped out of her seat. “Yea!” Stupid Seolchan confessed to Seyi, but he told her to just forget about it!”

“Wait, he did what?” Mei Li’s eyes widened. She quickly set the grocery bags down on the ground and ran to the couch, pushing Tao away from the seat next to Anne. “How could he do that to her!” she exclaimed, jumping onto the couch.

“ exactly what I said!” Anne blurted, plopping onto the couch again.

Tao chuckled softly and exchanged looks with Luhan, both smirking. Yep, they were meant to be sisters. Tao thought.

Luhan rolled his eyes and asked again. “Nothing else?” he studied Tao’s expression.

“Nope,” Tao smiled innocently.

“Tch,” Luhan scoffed, not surprised. “Of course nothing happened” he mumbled as he took some of the grocery bags into the kitchen.

Mei Li and Luhan tried so hard to get Anne and Tao together, and the latter noticed. However, they continued to play clueless.

They were going to tell them eventually, but they both agreed that they should keep it to themselves for now. They didn’t want other people to get involved if it didn’t work out, since things could get awkward between everyone.

Plus, it’ll be a never-ending teasing fest if well tell them – especially from Lay and Chen hyung. Oh gosh. Tao shuddered, brushing his thoughts away.

But after failing so many times, Mei Li and Luhan would tend to give up and just accept it. They didn’t try as hard anymore and decided to just leave it alone.

“Oh wait, there was something else,” Tao added, following with the rest of the bags.

Luhan looked up at Tao with hopeful eyes. “Really? What?”

Playing around with Luhan hyung never bores me. “Turns out Sunwoo overheard Seolchan confess to Seyi,” Tao smirked.

Luhan’s shoulders deflated and he rolled his eyes. “I don’t get why the girls are so into dramas like this. Everyone knows Seolchan is going to end up with Seyi in the end no matter what.”

Tao chuckled. “I don’t know, why don’t you ask your girlfriend why she’s so into it.”

“Oppa!” Mei Li shouted from the living room. “Can you bring me a bottle of that strawberry milk you bought? Oh, and popcorn too, please!”

“Tch,” Luhan scoffed and complained. “At the store, she kept insisting that I didn’t need to buy more food and drinks, and now look what she’s making me do.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter