Epilogue

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Epilogue[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Acceptance[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Many months passed.

"And the winner is..." the emcee took a dramatic pause before continuing. "Exo's Growl! Congratulations!"

As the rest of Exo began to bow to their sunbaes and occasionally throw a few high-fives, all Tao could do was stand there and grin like a fool.

Sehun came up to him and hugged him, smiling like crazy. "Hyung, I can't believe it!"

Everyone had smiles on their faces as they looked around and thought about how much they had been through to get here today.

And as Suho was finished with his long thank-you speech, Tao suddenly had the urge to take the microphone.

He wanted to talk about the one person that had been on his mind the whole time.

"I want to say something as well," Tao gulped. "Regarding the incident from months ago..."

The fans quieted down at the mention of it.

"I was suddenly reminded of it today," he continued. "It's not a happy reminder, but now I remembered that I have to thank you all."

"I'm sorry I tried to hide it from everyone, but that person means a lot to me. It's very unfortunate that people who claimed to be my fans did something like that. I know there are some people who have never actually done any harm, but thought about doing so or used their words to inflict damage."

The emcees and hyungs were surprised at Tao's speech, but they nodded in agreement, thinking back to the past.

Tao took a deep breath and smiled. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter