Man Up

Operation Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Man Up[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Anne!" Jiyeon called, running over to her.

"Hm?"

"Sohyun just called me and said she and Jinyoung don't need us to cover for their shifts tonight anymore," Jiyeon grinned. "So want to hang out instead? Like old times?"

"Sure," Anne answered, a little distracted. "Where at?"

"I don't know, I'll ask Joong---" she gasped.

"What?" Anne raised an eyebrow, seeing her shocked expression. She turned around and found herself mirroring Jiyeon.

"Joongki?" Anne muttered, dumbfounded.

All the girls in the hall were staring at this boy, walking down the halls with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his books on his side. He was wearing a blue v-neck shirt and skinny jeans, something this boy never wore before. He had a new haircut, finally getting rid of his bangs that were way too long. But not only that - his glasses were nowhere to be seen. And this boy was none other than Song Joongki.

"Morning Anne, Jiyeon," he shot them his dorky smile, acting like he normally would.

"Joongki... is that really you?" Anne looked at him in awe. "You look completely different! And what happened to your glasses?"

"I got contacts," he shrugged. "And of course it's me. What other guy in this school would walk around with a calculator in his pocket?" he took it out.

"It really is you!" Anne exclaimed, laughing. "What's with the new look?"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Haha...well, I just felt like doing something new."

Anne glanced behind him and saw all the girls with hearts in their eyes, staring at him. Even she had to admit, the new Joongki was pretty darn handsome.

"You do know that the girls can't take their eyes off of you, right?" Anne joked and turned to Jiyeon. was still open in shock and her eyes never left Joongki. "Like this girl right here."

Joongki turned to look at her and Jiyeon snapped out of it. "Sorry, I...uh..."

"Jiyeon and I are planning on hanging out tonight just like old times," Anne told Joongki, saving a flustered Jiyeon. "You're coming of course, right?"

He nodded. "Where to?"

"Doesn't matter to us, so you choose," Anne replied.

"Let's go to bubble tea then," he decided.

Anne groaned. "The reason we want to hang out tonight is because we don't have work, and you want us to hang out at our workplace?"

"What?" he smiled sheepishly. "I have a coupon."

That's the Joongki I know. Anne chuckled in her head.

"Wait a second, since when do you drink bubble tea? You're always saying it's too sweet and unhealthy!" Anne pointed out.

"Well, change is good," he answered.

Wow, what happened to him. Does this have something to do with Jiyeon? Anne wondered, suspicious.

"Okay, fine," she agreed. "We can get a discount there so I guess it's worth it."

"I'll try to convince Junho to come," Joongki said. "He always had the most fun at these hangouts."

Anne nodded, grateful to Joongki.

Junho had yet to forgive her. Geez, that boy could really hold a grudge.

Brrring!

"Well, I better go," Joongki said, walking away. "See you guys at lunch, maybe."

Joongki hadn't been sitting with the girls because Junho refused to eat with them or even be around them. Joongki has been trying to change his mind, but nothing had worked...yet.

But it looked like today was the day for yet another change.

 

 

 

"Junho?" Jiyeon gaped as Joongki and Junho sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter