Outing.

A Round of Applause.

Ahh!

Hello! (:

I figured this story needed some drama, so, here's the drama! (((:

Please enjoy the chapter!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! We should go out to eat! I'm starving!" complained Heechul. Grumbling stomachs could be heard after that statement.

Leeteuk laughed and came to a conclusion, "I guess we're eating out!"

"But where to go?" wondered out loud Donghae.

"We could go to that restaurant down the street?" suggested Siwon.  

"Let's just go! I'm hungry!" laughed Shin Dong heartedly.

He laughed along with him and walked out of the studio. We headed towards the fun then stuffed into the van to head towards the restaurant.

"We should go and change before we head out. I feel a bit stuffy in these clothes." complained Ryeowook.

Siwon added, "Yeah, me too."

"These clothes ARE a bit off for a dinner." agreed Sungmin.

Heechul scoffed, "Well c'mon! I want to eat! I'm hungry!"

We arrived at the apartment in no time. I hurried into Eunhyuk's room to change. It's like my room now so, I just go in there, haha. I look through my duffle bag searching for something simple and casual to wear to dinner. I don't want to be too formal, I thought worried. As I shuffled to find something I heard someone clear their throat. I looked behind me and saw Eunhyuk holding a light pink sleeveless dress.
 

"Try this on. It's pretty." Eunhyuk mumbled looking away.

I smiled at him and took the dress from his hands. I smiled at him and whispered, "It's perfect."

I walked into his bathroom and changed. I walked back out to see him sitting on his bed dressed and waiting for me. He smiled at me as I turned showing him the dress from all sides. It hugged my curves perfectly, but let me walk freely and such. I grabbed some white heels to put on as well.

 

I sat on Eunhyuk's bed about to put on the heels, but he grabbed them from me. He smiled and said, "Here, let me do it." 

I felt a light blush coming onto my cheeks as he put on my heels one by one. He looked back up at me and stood up offering his hand. I accepted his offer and stood up. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. He started leaning his head down. I could feel myself stop breathing as he came closer. As his lips were about to lay on mine a knock on the door stopped him. He pulled back and sighed, answering the door, "Yes?"

I could hear Yesung's voice on the other side of the door, "C'mon you guys! You can kiss later! Heechul and Shin Dong are getting restless!"

Eunhyuk scoffed, "We're not kissing! We'll be out in a minute! Hyo-ah is just finishing putting on her make up and other things women do!"

Yesung replied sarcastically, "Yeah, whatever. Just be out in 5 minutes. I'm not having my head chewed off because of you guys!"

Eunhyuk closed the door chuckling hearing Yesung's footsteps fading. I giggled as Yesung's complaining. Eunhyuk walked back to me and put his hand behind my neck whispering, "Now where were we?"

I put a hand on his chest and pushed him away, "We should do this some other time."

Eunhyuk looked sad, but nodded his head agreeing. He opened the door for me and ushered me out. We walked into the living room and saw Heechul tapping his foot looking aggravated. He saw us and started pushing us out the door, "C'mon! I'm starving! Go! Go! Go!"

We all bunched up into the van and headed towards the restaurant. We walked into the restaurant and squeals along with whispers could be heard.

"Omo! It's Super Junior!"

"Who's that girl!?"

"Why is she with them?.."

"I hope they sign an autograph!"

"They're so cute!!"

I felt someone behind me, "Just ignore them." I recognize as Eunhyuk whisper. A male waiter comes up to us and gestures to an open booth, "This way please." We all sit down around the booth and look at our menus while the waiter walks off. I put my finger up to my lip, wondering what I should get.

"I want grilled steak!" Shin Dong decided.

We argued over what to get, but we decided to get everything on there. The male waiter came back and asked with a smile, "Are you guys ready to order?"

Leeteuk smiled back and replied, "Yes, we'd like one of everything please."

The waiter laughed and wrote down on his notepad, "Yes, sir. It'll be out in a few minutes."

Before he walked off, he smiled at me and winked. He looked oddly familiar, but I shook it off thinking it was nothing.

Heechul smirked, "Hey, Hyo-ah! I think that guy likes you!"

I laughed and shook my head, "I don't think so Heechul-shii!"

He shook his head furiously, "Call me oppa, Hyo-ah!"

I smiled at him replying, "Alright, Heechul-oppa!"

Sungmin pouted and crossed his arms, "I want to be called oppa too, Hyo-ah!"

"Sungmin-oppa!" I said happily. He smiled at me satified. Before the others started complaining I got up from the booth.

"Be right back. I'm going to the restroom." I informed the group. I walked down the hall headed towards the restroom before I felt a cold blade on my neck. I was being pulled into a dark room. "Scream and your dead. So be quiet and I won't hurt you." whispered the mysterious voice harshly.

I nodded my slowly head not wanting to upset the man. The man the light and I groaned, squinting my eyes adjusting to the light. I looked over and widened my eyes recognizing the man.

"Y-you're the waiter!" I stuttered in disbelief.

He pressed the knife harder on my neck and sneered, "Didn't I tell you to be quiet!?"

I gulped and kept quiet waiting for him to speak. He laid his head at the crook of my neck and breathed in my scent. "You see, You're in a bit of a fix right now, Rhythm Beat. You owe me some money from the past and you need to pay it back. So, seeing as how your friends with Super Junior I figured they pay you handsomely.."

I glared at him and spat, "Forget it, they don't pay me."

He smirked, "So, you're their toy? How low of you."

"You're disgusting! I wouldn't do such a thing!" I retorted.

He shrugs replying, "Either way you owe me some money. I've been watching you for a while Rhythm Beat. Always fleeing places to avoid pay and barely getting by. Well, it's time for your past to come and haunt you. Since you can't pay me in money, I have 3 chores for you to do."

I gulped, "What if I decide not to do your 'chores'?"

He smirked and kissed my neck, "Then I guess we'll have to fix the problem won't we?"

This guy was seriously giving me the creeps. How does he know me? I know I've seen him somewhere, but where? C'mon Hyo! where have you seen him before? I closed my eyes and thought about where I've seen him before. Bingo..

I opened my eyes, glancing at him, "I remember you now. I stole some money from you for an entrance fee for a dance contest. Look, I'm sorry, but I needed that money!"

He raised his free hand and pulled my hair sneering, "Sorry doesn't cut it! I want my money, but considering as how you don't get paid your doing me some chores as I said before."

I sighed having no choice, "Fine, what's the first chore?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Secret past! 0000:!

Rofl, please forgive the y drama.

I was never good at it.

D;

CommentsandSubscriptionsAreLoved.

IdeasAreLoved.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! (: