Photoshoot.

A Round of Applause.

Ahh! Hello there! x3

I was scared I wouldn't be able to update this story this weekend because I've been caught up in school sports and other things.

But, I was able to so, Yay!

Please, enjoy it.

Remember!

Comments and Subscriptions are VERY loved.

I just want to know people ACTUALLY read my story haha. I'm a bit of a skeptical writer and yeaa. D;

IDEAS are also VERY loved. [[[:

Feel free to comment or post on my wall on what you might want to read in the upcoming chapters.

______________________________________________

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slightly, then emmediately closed them, because of the sunlight seeping through the windows onto my face. I propped myself on my elbow, then I felt something around my waist. I looked over and saw an arm.

Huh?

I looked behind me to see a sleeping Eunhyuk, snoring softy. I smiled lightly at him and lifted his arm a bit, sliding out from under him. As I got up, I noticed handcuffs connecting Eunhyuk and I. I looked confused, then closed my eyes trying to remember what happened. The dare!, I thought with my memories flooding back. I sighed, sitting back down on the bed having no choice. I guess I should let him sleep some more. He has a big day today., I thought remember about the photoshoot. I glanced at his clock hanging above his bed, 10:24am. 5 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!", I ordered.

Leeteuk opened the door with a smile, showing his signature dimples. His smile soon disappeared seeing me in Eunhyuk's room.. handcuffed to him. I looked between him and the handcuffs, then laughed nervously, putting my hands up along with Eunhyuk's, "You have the wrong idea! We were playing Truth or Dare yesterday! Yesung made us be handcuffed until noon today!"

He crossed my arms, furrowing his eyes brows, not believing me. He just shook his head and replied, "Well, our photoshoot is at 12:30 so be lucky that this "dare" ends at noon." When he said dare, he said it with hand air quotes and closed the door.  I sighed in relief knowing it's at 12:30. I looked back at Eunhyuk to see him still sleeping. I decided it was time to wake him up by shaking his shoulder.

"Eunhyuk.. Eunhyuk wake up.", I cooed.

He groaned and rolled over the other side bringing me along with him because of the handcuffs.  I huffed annoyed and shook him harder, "Eunhyuk! Wake up! Your late for your photoshoot!"

At the end of my lie, he jumped up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom, but stopped because I held him back. He looked at me with narrowed eyes and accused, "You're lieing!" I shrugged my shoulders replying, "I had to get you up somehow."

He dismissed the rude awakening and looked from the handcuffs, to me, to the bathroom. I raised a brow, putting a hand to my hip, "What?"

He looked at me and said, "I have to shower."

I looked at the handcuffs then to him horrified, "I'm not showering with you!"

He looks back at me with a bit of annoyance, "Well, what are we gonna do!?"

I closed my eyes thinking. I opened my eyes and smiled, "We can shower with our bathing suits on." He looked at me like "what?" I shrugged, "It's better than nothing."

He sighed rubbing his temple, walking to his drawer and taking out a pair of black swimming trunks. I drag him to my duffle bag that was beside his door and rummaged through getting a bikini. I knew I was going to need this soon.. just didn't know it was going to be for this., I thought shaking my head. I took off the pillowcase from a pillow and put it over Eunhyuk's head. "Hey! What's this for?!", he shouted from under the pillowcase.

"I'm not letting you see me ," I replied matter-of-factly.

He just huffed and waited patiently as I changed. Once I was done, I took the pillow case off of his head and his eyes traveled all over my body. His eyes are making me feel and uncomfortable. I cleared my throat, knocking him out of his trance and gestured to his trunks, "Hurry up and change. I don't want to smell your funk anymore."

He chuckles and starts changing after I put on the pillow case on my head. A few minutes later, I feel the pillow case me lifted from my head and I look around and see Eunhyuk in his swimming trunks exposing his toned torso. I feel my cheeks getting a bit heated, but shake my head. He smirks and leads me to the bathroom, "Ladies first."

I go in and turn on the water, putting it to a nice temperature. I squeeked because I felt a hand on my back. I glared at Eunhyuk as he smiled sheepishly, "What? We need to get clean don't we?"  I rolled my eyes and grabbed for the soap, but it slipped out of my fingers onto the wet floor. Eunhyuk bent over and retrieved the soap. I was washing my hair when I noticed Eunhyuk was taking a bit longer than expected. I looked down at Eunhyuk and saw him staring at my stomach.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo."

I looked down at my tattoo on my lower stomach to see what he was talking about. I smiled at my tattoo remembering why I got it.

"It's on my stomach because it's like the core, you know? and it says that because dance is like talking. Another way of getting your point across."

 

 

He stood up smiling and went back to washing himself.

After we were done showering, we did the pillow case routine again. I changed into some tan shorts, a white shirt with a black vest and a red plaid shirt with some black converse.

(Pretend she has converse on lol)

 

Eunhyuk just changed into a simple white shirt and black pants. We walked into the living room where everyone was.

"Yah! We were waiting for almost 10 minutes now! Hurry up!" screeched Heechul.

"Yes! Please, we have like 30 minutes to get there and changed!" said a frantic Ryeowook with Yesung, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun trailing behind. Leeteuk rubbed his temples as he walked out of the door. I laughed nervously and followed the rest of Super Junior down to the van with Eunhyuk trailing behind me.

We arrived at the photoshoot with 15 minutes to spare, so the guys quickly went to change. I looked at a clock nearby, 12:15. I saw Yesung about to go into his changing room, but I stopped him. "Yesung! The dare was over 15 minutes ago! Give me the key.", I informed him.

He looked confused then had that "Oh!" look on his face as he dug in his pocket for the key. He gave it to me and I smiled at him gratefully. I rubbed my wrists and sighed in relief that I finally was free form Eunhyuk.. not that it was bad or anything. I waited at the photoshoot place while the boys finished changing. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I turned around to see Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun in their Bonamana get up. Donghae smiled at me and beamed, "What do you think Hyo-ah!?"

I smiled at him and complimented, "You guys look awesome! Very cool!" I finished with a thumbs up.

Siwon smiled along with Ryeowook while Kyuhyun chuckled. I heard more footsteps and turned to see Leeteuk, Shin Dong, Yesung, Sungmin, Heechul, and Eunhyuk.  I smiled and blushed because Leeteuk and Eunhyuk didn't have shirts on exposing their toned abs. The photographer appeared out of no where and shouted, "Super Junior! I'm glad you could make it! Please, come this way!"

He had a blue cap on with glasses and some worn jeans with a white shirt on. He didn't look professional. He took out a notepad and called out a name, "Eunhyuk! Your up first!"

Eunhyuk stepped out from the line formed by the group and went into to the photoset. I didn't take long for him to get his shot. He looked so good posing. The way he looked off to the side and the suspenders held up his pants. Also the jacket showing half of his abs, complimenting them. To sum it up, it looked totally y.

(Rofl, If you havn't gotten yet, I'm talking about the main image for this chapter. xD)

"Done! Good job, Eunhyuk!", shouted the photographer in approval. Eunhyuk smiled at him, thanking him and walked off of the set. He looked over at me and smirked. I just blushed and looked off to the side, still flustered from his photoshoot. The rest of the members went up and took their photoshoots one by one. I looked at a clock nearby and it said 8:32pm.

By 9o'clock everyone was done with everything. I yawned feeling sleepy from sitting all day. Eunhyuk who was sitting next to me most of the time looks over at me and asks, "Sleepy?" I just nodd my head, feeling my head droop a bit. Eunhyuk stands up his chair and stands infront of me with his back towrads me, "Get on."

I'm too tired to refuse so I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. He smells nice.., I think before my eyes droop into sleep.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

I smile hearing Hyo-ah's calmed breathe. We all pile into the van to go home. Donhae looks over at me then at Hyo-ah, "Haha, I didn't think the photoshoot would be this tiring. I mean, WE did all the work."

"Well, she was bored the whole time. She was sitting just watching us the whole time." said Siwon.

Leeteuk shrugged his shoulders adding, "Atleast she wasn't trouble."

Everyone agreed and it was quiet for the rest of the way home. Once we arrived home, I carried Hyo-ah bridal style to my room. I laid her softy on my bed so she wouldn't wake up. I changed into my pajamas which consist of my boxers and a white muscle shirt. I laid in the bed next to her wrapping my arms around her fragile body smelling her hair that smelled of cherries and other sweet smelling things. I smiled to myself and went to sleep not before whispering in her ear, "Good night Hyo-ah."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ahh!

I feel like this is becoming repetitive.

.I want some drama involved, but I completely at it. DX

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! x3