Back in Action.

A Round of Applause.

Hey guys!

Here's another chapter.

Please Enjoy.

________________________________________

Jump, jump, jump.

I grimaced, my ankle was still a bit weak, but this hasn't stopped me before.

The door opened with Sungmin's head poping out, "Hyo-ah! You shouldn't be on you're ankle yet! Let it heal fully!" whined the bunny-like idol.

I smiled at him, "It's fine. Trust me. This is nothing."

He sighed rubbing his head and just walked out. I can't let this guilty feeling stop me. I have to win so I can get that last mission and be done with this! But, to win, I have to prepare. The first step is stretching. I plop down on the floor and get to stretching. I grab the bottom of my shirt and smile.

Before Sungmin got any farther with his puppet show, Eunhyuk pops out of no where beside me.

"Hyo-ah! Here, I've been saving this shirt for something special, and here it is! I figured it might inspire you to not give up." Came the gummy smile from the Anchovy.

Donghae told me the story behind his nickname once during breakfast. I thought it was adorable. Eunhyuk jumps over the couch and plops down dodging my injured ankle. He looks down to his lap where he had a bundle of purple fabric in his hands. After a few seconds, he looks at me with a gummy grin and displays the fabric. It was a shirt.

(The sleeves aren't as long. More like cut at the shoulders.)

"Since you're in the process of healing right now, Hyo-ah, I figured you'd like a shirt to help motivate you to not give up. Win or lose, you'll always achieve something. "

The joy that was entering me was unbelievable. For someone so wealthy and famous, he was giving me a gift. I always thought idols were supposed to be ignorant and rude. People that didn't care for others, but themselves. Alienated themselves from the outside world thinking that the world revolves about themselves and only themselves.

I looked from Eunhyuk to Sungmin and listened to the chorus of friendly bickering from the kitchen. All I could do was smile. The lump in my throat was a bit too big for me to swallow.

"What is it Hyo-ah? Do you not like it?"  asked a worried Sungmin kneeling at the couch.

I swallowed the lump in my throat with a bit of difficulty and thankfully answered, "I love it. Thank you. Thank you both for helping my healing a lot more enjoyable."

They both broke out in a grin and just dog piled me, but careful not to squish me.

I just grin at yesterday's events. I get back on my feet then jog in place a bit. A dull pain erupts, but you know what they say, No Pain, No Gain. I just shake it off and do a bit of slow ballet type movements to loosen me up. I grip the bar to balance myself listening to music from a random CD I popped into the stereo.

It's You by Super Junior started playing. Something about this some just made me want to dance. Dance with a partner. Call me cheesy, call me a cornball, but these kinds of love songs just make me want someone for my own. I'm still a girl, you know.

At the end of the song, I feel arms wrap around my waist. I don't care to look back, because somehow I just know it's the guy I wanted it to be. 

"Oh, oh, only for you. Oh, oh only for you." came the warm whispers of Eunhyuk's pouty lips.

Eunyuk turned us around so we faced the mirror. The reflection in the mirror was , yet had that suttle feeling.

I quietly added to the lyrics Eunhyuk silently wanted me to finish, " I don't need any words. It's just you. It's too late, but for me it's just you."  (Please excuse me if these lyrics are wrong. I used the english translated lyrics from the song. No copyright infringement intended.)

"So mind telling me what this is really about? Something have been off for a while with you." He asked concerned still keeping a firm hold on me.

I sighed just enjoying us in this position.

"It's a bit complicated. Can I tell you some other time? Just give me enough time until after the battle." I asked in anticipation.

A sigh was my reply, "Sure. No less though. I'm real curious to what you're hiding."

Before he got to ask any more questions my stomach grumbled. I giggled in embarrassment. I could feel him smirk against my neck.

"C'mon, let's go get some icecream. My treat." he persuaded, leading me towards the door.

***

I change into some black jeans with a white wife beater covered by a yellow hoodie, but just to be extra warm I add a grey zip-up jacket. I then put on some white sneakers.

 

 

I felt like something was missing as I looked at the mirror. With a pout, I look in the mirror wondering what I could add to finish this look. Suddenly a white knitted beanie appears on my head with a poofy ball at the end. My curious expression turned into a smile once I saw Eunhyuk's familiar face appear beside mine. 

 

"Just what I was looking for." I breathed.  He lowered a pair of sunglasses infront of me while still behind me.

"Incase paparazzi is out. They're crafty little monkeys."

I grinned in the irony in his accusation. Silly, silly, Eunhyuk.

We enter the living room where Yesung, Leeteuk and Heechul are watching a movie, laying down on the couch. Sungmin, Donghae, and Shindong are on the floor with some blankets and pillows to cushion them. Looks like they're watching Spirited Away. I love these guys. They're like grown children.

"Yah! Where do you guys think you're going!?" Questioned a suspicious Shindong with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah, where are you goin?" asked a curious leader.

"Ice cream. You guys want any? Only 3 flavors though, I don't have much money on me. I'm going to get cartons, because I can't hold a bazillion ice cream cones." I giggled.

The group looked thoughtful.

Heechul rolled his eyes and said matter-of-factly, "Chocolate, cookie dough, and Rocky Road. I can read these guys like a book.. and that's the main flavors that everyone gets except Eunhyuk and Donghae. They likes vanilla."

I looked over to Eunhyuk, but he just gives me a small smile.

"Make sure to not be too late. I don't want Manager-Hyung on my about not keeping track of you guys!" nagged Leeteuk.

"Don't worry. We'll be back within an hour, Leeteuk-Oppa." I batted my eyes,promising.

His eyes softened at the gesture which earned me a smile and nod. He hurried and shooed us away. With our last goodbyes, Eunhyuk and I exit the apartment and head towards the icecream shop.

Walking down the streets of Seoul was silent yet peaceful. It wasn't an awkward silence, but calm. We were lucky not many citizens were out today. As we kept walking, Eunhyuk pulled me a bit.

"It's right there! Sweet Cream! I can taste the vanilla now!" urged the excited brunette. I fastened my pace so I could satify his sugar need.

We walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was the long row of ice creams. It went from the originals to the ones you would have never guessed they made flavors out of. I've never had prune ice cream, nor do I think I'm going to try it.

Eunhyuk left me to go order his precious vanilla waffle cone. While he was ordering, I walk up to the glass covering the flavors of ice cream.

"Can I help you with anything, miss?"

I looked up startled at the person who asked. It was a girl about my age. Long light brown hair with a fringe with long eyelashes to match. She had a kind smile on her light skinned face that isn't covered an ounce by make up.

 

 "Ma'am? Can I help you with anything?" I heard her ask again.

I shook my head and gave her a quick smile, "Oh, yes! Umm, may I have a carton of chocolate, cookie dough, and Rocky Road ice cream? Could I also have a strawberry waffle cone?"

She nodded, "Sure!" She turned around and opened a freezer searching for the ice cream cartons. Once she get's those in some paper bags, she starts on my waffle cone.

"D-TRIX! GET YOUR IN HERE!"

At that angry yell, D-trix's hand jolted causing the scoop of ice cream to fall out. She shook her  head a bit then hurried and filled the rest of my cone up. This girl is D-Trix? My competition? Call me stupid, but a name like D-Trix doesn't make me think of this girl.  

"Coming!"

She rung up everything at the register, "$12.43 is your total, miss."

I dug in my pocket grabbing 15 dollars. I handed her the money and held my hand up, "You can keep the change."

She smiled a bit accepting the money. Without a word she hurried to the kitchen. She disappeared behind the double doors. After she was gone I walked over to Eunhyuk who was just about done with his cone. I giggled at the sight. Eunhyuk had melted ice cream on his upper lip while eating the last of his treat.

"You could pass as a child if you didn't have the masculanity of a man." I giggled whiping his leftovers off of his upper lip. He just grinned in graditude. He got up and getured to the door to leave. I nodded my head in approval so we headed towards the door.

Right before the door completely closed a "Yes, sir!" escaped the building. I looked back to see D-Trix mopping the door with a troubled look. 

What am I going to do?

_________________________________

 I like this chapter. It was more of a fluffy, aww, kind of chapter. haha

Please wish me luck for the next chapter for the more serious parts of the story. (:

CommentsAndSubscriptionsAreGREATLYloved.

Ideas are too. I want to fufill your needs, if you feel like something is missing. So if you want anything in the story please let me know! (: