First Big Break.

A Round of Applause.

Ahh, so sorry for the delay!

I had a bit of a writers block and just suddenly got punched with ideas.  :DD

Anyways, please enjoy!

comment&subscribekthnxbai. [:

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

"I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!" I screamed as I stuffed toast in my mouth and ran out of the door with my bag hitting my back as I ran down the stairs. I've been sleeping all day because I've been sleeping and just being lazy around the apartment.

  I noticed the door opening to Ms. Koi's apartment room and fastened my pace before she could nag me about my rent. 

As I passed her door, she was raising her finger to nag me again, but before she could utter a word I quickly said, "I'm sorry, Ms. Koi! I'll get you your money! Promise! I have a gig today!"

I saw that she put her finger down, shaking her head and going back into her apartment.

I hurried down the stairs as I possibly could without falling. I shifted my eyes to my watch, 8:35pm. Omo! I have to hurry! I'm on at 9! 

I busted through the front doors, dodging people as I headed towards the club.

"Hey!"

"Watch it!"

"Stop running! You'll hurt someone!"

I looked back at the annoyed people and raised my hand in apology and said, "Sorry! I'm a hurry!" I could see the club in view.

I sighed gratefully and hurried. I saw a lot of people crowded around the front. I walked up to the bouncer and said out of breathe, "I'm here to perform!"

He looked suspicious as he looked at the clipboard, "Name?"

I replied, "Rhythm Beat." He looked back up at me and slightly smiled, moving out of the entrance, "Have fun."

I smiled gratefully and went back stage. I saw this woman in a hat and ear piece. She saw me and screamed, "Where were you!? Your late! Your on in 5! Hurry up!" I laughed nervously and quickly went to go change.

 

I sighed, sitting down and looked at my reflection in the changing room. I patted my cheeks preparing myself for my dance routine.

"Calm down, Hyo, you got this. It's like any other performance.", I mumbled.

My thoughts got interrupted by the woman with the ear piece again, "Rhythm Beat! Your on! Get on stage!" I scrambled to my feet and jogged to the stage. I could hear the cheers from the last performance and saw a girl walking back to the back of the stage.

She looked at me and mouthed, "Good luck!" I smiled back and did a thumbs up.

I heard the a man's booming voice getting the crowd pumped, "ARE YOU READY FOR OUR NEXT PERFORMER!? I hear she's pretty well-known around here in Seoul for you dancers!" I could hear the crowd getting slightly louder. My smile widened into a grin.

The man continued, "WELL, SHE'S HERE TODAY MAKING ANOTHER APPEARANCE! HERE SHE IS! RHYTHM BEAT!"

No one's P.O.V.

At the Super Junior house is was pretty mellow, excluding the yells and protests of going to the club.

"Please Leeteuk-hyung! Please, can we go!?", whined Yesung along with the other members.

"Yah! Besides you need a break!", yelled Kangin.

Everyone else nodded and waited for Leeteuk's reply. He looked deep in thought and sighed in defeat, "Fine, let's go!"

"YAY!!"

Everyone rushed to go change.

 

Once everyone was done and ready, they all climbed into the van and headed towards the club.

"YAH! The performances better be good!" screeched Heechul.

"I hope there's a magician.", wondered Yesung. Everyone looked at him weirdly then went back to talking about it. Time passed as they started getting closer.

"Yah! We're here!" Said Kangin excitedly.

"YAY!"

The members walked out and marveled at the club. It wasn't huge, but it sure wasn't small. Everyone looked at Kibum and grinned. Siwon gave him a pat on the back and said, "Thanks. We really need this!" Kibum chuckled and put his hand up, "No problem, Hyung"

Once they got in Sungmin pointed to a table a pretty good distance from the stage away from the people crowding it. Once they got seated a man came out from behind the curtains and went to introduce the next act.

 His booming voice was getting the crowd pumped, "ARE YOU READY FOR OUR NEXT PERFORMER!? I hear she's pretty well-known around here in Seoul for you dancers!" 

Ryeowook said excitedly, "I wonder who she is!?"

The members chrugged and went back to listening to the loud man.

The man continued, "WELL, SHE'S HERE TODAY MAKING ANOTHER APPEARANCE! HERE SHE IS! RHYTHM BEAT!" 

Eunhyuk wondered outloud, "I've never heard of her!"

The crowd got quieter as the curtains began to open.

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

I took one last deep breathe once the man finished his intro. The red curtains began departing. My back up dancers hurried into place. I saw the crowd smiling in anticipation. I looked over to the woman in the ear piece and nodded my head. I The music began to play. The music began slowly, as it played I put my hat and hood on in slow motion. My head was looking down, so once the fast part began I looked up and one of my back up dancers gave me a silver ball.

Once I caught the silver ball the routine began.

(This is your performance. It's Beat Freaks from America's Best Dance Crew. I do not own them. I am only doing this for my story. Again, I do not own them, the music or the choreography.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLuDecGtNTY 

As the dancing got to the middle, the cheers from the audience grew louder and louder. I stood in the middle dancing always. (I know there is no main person in the dance, but you always stayed in the middle. Use your imagination :PP) I started the windmill and my glasses flew from the stage.

Ahh! I shouldn't wear loose accesories from now on. -.-

Even though they flew from the stage I kept going on with the choreography.

Eunhyuk' P.O.V.

I stared in awe at the dispay that was shown infront of me. I looked over to the others and they were also in amazement. Heechul nudged me and snickered, "Hey this girl might even be better then you! She even does magic" I snorted and crossed my arms, "Pff, as if!"

Yesung yelled and pointed at his fellow members, "Told you there would be a magician!" We looked at him in total disbelief, but Yesung is Yesung. Odd, but interesting. That's why we love him along with his awesome voice. :D

He grinned and went back to watching the girl. Her moves were sharp and accurate. Along with fluid and mellow. As she was doing the windmill I saw that her shades flew from her face off of the stage. I smiled lightly because even though they fell off she kept going.

"Oooo, she even breakdances!", yelled Shingdong.

"Looks like you have competition, Eunhyukkie!", smiling Donghae said.

I ignored them and just kept watching her. She ended the performance with a peace sign and a smile. That made my smile bigger.

"You know, I think we can learn from her." came the voice of Leeteuk after the cheering subsided.

"Are you saying we should ask her to teach us to dance? WE ALREADY KNOW! WE'RE SUPER JUNIOR!" Hollared Heechul.

Leeteuk put his hands up in defense, "I know, I know. I'm just saying I have a feeling she knows more then she's letting us see. I mean she did that performance with ease and by the looks of it she's a hardworker. She did that windmill with ease and her moves are so fluid, but hard."

Everyone looked at him like "Ohh, I see what you mean"

I grinned and said excitedly, "Yeah! and I can battle her to see who really is the better dancer." I did the superman pose after.

They laughed and Heechul said, "I bet she's better then you!"

Hankyung spoke for the first time this evening with, "Nah, I think Eunhyuk has this in the bag."

"I agree", pitched in Donghae.

I smiled gratefully until Shingdong said, "I think it could be Rhythm Beat."

I had enough so I wanted to settle this, "Alright fine! We'll ask her to come and give us some dance moves or something. We can have a dance battle here and there. Best 2 outta 3! Then we'll know!"

Everyone agreed. 

"She's also pretty hot" chimmed Heechul.

"You would comment on her looks" snickered Sungmin.

"Not my fault she has a good looking face. She can't compare to mine though! My face is the most beautiful!!" boasted Heechul.

I laughed along with the others.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! MY FACE WAS MADE TO MAKE WOMAN FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!"

(I'm sorry I couldnt resist! xD This is from Full House if your wondering. I don't remember what episode it was and I'm not sure this is exactly what he said, but it is extremely similiar)

"Yeah, yeah." Donghae waving his hand at Heechul.

"Anyways, I thinik asking her would be a good experience for us" pitched in Kibum.

Kangin put in his 2 cents as well that made us reconsider, "What if she's a fangirl?!"

That silenced us. Leeteuk shrugged and said, "Oh, well. We can just not hire her then"

Hankyung agreed along with the rest of us. "So it's settled? We're asking her?", Shingdong asked curiously. Leeteuk nodded and got up gesturing for us to go back stage. We followed him, slightly covering our faces and such to not let anyone know we're Super Junior. The clubbers was pretty drunk or distracted, but you can never be too careful.

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

I jumped up and down in joy once I was behind the stage. I saw the woman with the ear piece coming up to me looking annoyed.

She stood infront of me and raised her hand in a 'thumbs up'. I was expecting her to nag me, but she suprised me and said, "You did awesome out there!" I smiled and her and bowed, "Thank you!" She smiled back and said, "No problem. The crowd really loves you!'' after that she walked away. I went back to the dressing room to get out of my clothes, but was stopped by 13 guys.

The guy in the middle, who looked like the leader, came up to me and smiled, "Hey! You did really good out there!"

I smiled back, replying,"Thanks! I was really nervous out there though" Laughing embarrassed. He chuckled and asked, "We were wondering.. would you like to come and teach us some pointers or something?"

I looked at him suprised and slightly yelled, "Really!?"

He laughed and nodded his head. I looked behind him and saw one of them whispering to another. I looked doubtful. What if he's just lying and wants to do stuff to me. I looked at this guy and eyed him asking, "Why? who are you?"

The mystery man looked suprised and raised his voice in curiousity, "You don't know who we are!?"

I shamelessly shook my head. They all lined up and the leader hollered a bit, "We are!" and the rest of the guys finished with," SUPER JUN-IOR!"

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, "Su-per Jun-ior?"

Another guy came up yelling, "How can you not know KIM HEECHUL!? I AM THE MOST HANDSOME OF THE GROUP!"

I giggled at his silliness and asked cutely, "That's nice and all but I would like to know your names'"

The leader put his hand behind his head and laughed a little,"Right! I almost forgot. I am Leeteuk! The leader of Super Junior"

The guy who yelled said more quitely and calmly, "Kim Heechul."

"Shin Dong" Came the voice of the chubbiest of the group.

"Sungmin" Said a very cute looking member.

A tall gentleman pointed at himself and said,"Siwon" with a smile.

Another one smiled, a very good looking smile I might add, and said happily, "Kibum"

His friend beside him shyly mumbled, "Ryeowook"

Another stepped forward and pointed at himself, "Yesung. I loved your magic by the way~!"

I smiled at him and bowed, "Thank you!"

I stood back up and yet another stepped forward and introduced himself as Hankyung.

A tough looking guy smiled and said loudly, "Kangin here!"

"Donghae" mumbled an adorable looking guy.

A shy looking boy smiled and said quietly, "I'm Kyuhyun"

Lastly, another stepped up, gave me a gummy smile and exclaimed, "Eunhyuk! I'm going to have some competition if you decide to join!"

I smiled at all of them and put my finger to my lips thinking about it. Hmm, I really need the cash. These guys look fun too!

They waited patiently for my reply. I looked up at them and smiled even wider, gave them a thumbs up and exclaimed, "Sure!"

The guy, Kangin, ran up to me and picked me up in his arms, twirling me around screaming "YAH! WE HAVE A PRETTY GIRL TEACHING US DANCE SKILLS!!"

I just laughed and closed my eyes hugging back.

My first big break.

Hell yes.