Preparation.

A Round of Applause.

 

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Slam.

I groaned as I heard the stupid alarm clock turn off. I sighed knowing that I had to look for a job to pay my rent.

-FlashBack-

"This is the second time I've had to postpone your payment! I want my money!"  screamed Ms. Koi, my land lord.

I laughed nervously and put my hands up in defense, "I swear! I'll get your money!"

She glared at me and crossed her arms, "I better get it by the end of the month."

I sighed as I saw her retreating figure go back into her apartment.

-Flashback over-

I rolled out of bed with my brown locks heavily tangled. I looked at the clock 8:36 AM. I mumbled on my way to the bathroom and did my usual routine. I showered, put my clothes on and brushed my hair along with my teeth.

(Your outfit :DD)

 I opened the door and looked back at the apartment.

. I looked at it with lazy eyes and mumbled, "Time to look for an other apartment." 

I walked down the stairs down to the front doors. I stepped out of the front doors and smelled the fresh air. I closed my eyes, smiling, with my arms spread out.

"Ahh, It feels good to breathe." I whispered. A few strangers, shook their heads or silently chuckled at my silliness. I walked down the streets of Seoul looking in amazement. You've lived in Seoul for about a year and yet you still find it such an amazement to be in.  As I was walking down the streets I saw a poster.

Got Talent!?

Want to Show It!?

Well, Come to Us! 

Just sign up to express yourself at this club!

4732 B Street!

Due date is August 21st!

We look forward to seeing your talent!

I looked at the poster in wonder with my finger to my lips.

 

I mumbled, "It's tomorrow but, I do need extra cash."  I grinned and quickly went to a dance studio to practice for your performance. I walked into the studio and grinned, excited for the hard work I going to put in. Time passed and I didn't stop once. Maybe a few times for a water break, but immediately went back to working on my footwork and getting in sync with the music. I glanced at the clock as I danced still. 6:43pm.  I quickly looked away and looked at my reflection moving with the beat.

Splash!

That was the sound of water being thrown into my face. I opened my eyes and saw my reflection in the studio mirrors once again. My hair was sticking to my face. my clothes were soaked with sweat and water mixed together. I was out of breathe. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and lightly smiled. I turned my head and looked at the clock for once in a long time. 10:21pm.

I widened my eyes in amazement.  "I've been here since 5! Omg!"  I quickly gathered my things and hurried out of the studio. I felt the cold wind through my hair and the rustle of my bag as I ran to my apartment. As I ran, I tripped over something. A foot. I looked behind my in surprise and saw an old looking man looking at me with a "I'm going to  you"  face.  I rolled over on my , scooting away.

He smirked and said, "What's wrong? I'm not going to hurt you." I stood up and glared at him, "You sure as hell aren't!"

He looked a bit surprised, but smirked again and made a move towards me. I stepped back, looking both ways. I was backed into a wall as he just laughed, "No way out girly."

"HEY! Leave her alone!", came a voice out of no where. 

I didn't care to search for the voice so I hurried up and kneed the man in his crotch. He doubled over in pain holding his 'family jewels' "Hmpf! Showed you" I crossed my arms and saw the mystery man at the end of the street with a hat on.

I walked over and bowed,"Thanks a lot. I would have been totally if you didn't distract him" He laughed and smiled, "No problem. I couldn't let a pretty girl like you get violated." I smiled at him and laughed embarrassed. I looked at the sky and said hurriedly, "Sorry, but I have to go!" Before he could say anymore I ran away as fast as I could back to the apartment to get my rest for the big day tomorrow.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

I looked at her small back as she ran down the street and turned. I smiled and saw something glimmer in the light. I looked at it curiously and walked over to it. I picked it up, looking at it closely and saw that it was a bracelet. Hyo Rin. ""Hmm, must be her name." I put it in my pocket and glanced at my watch.

"OMO! IT'S 11:04 ALREADY!? HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I raced towards Super Junior's apartment glancing at the time once in a while. I finally arrived at the front of the door, fearing Leeteuk's wrath. I opened the door to reveal total chaos. Heechul, Hankyung, and Shingdong are fighting over the remote to the TV while Donghae and Yesung are fighting over what to eat. I didn't see Kyuhyun or Leeteuk around so I'm guessing they went to bed. Kibum and Ryeowook are watching in silent amusement as Kangin cheered them on to see who would win the remote. Lastly, Siwon was at his house. 

Kangin in the midst of his cheering noticed me and bellowed, "YAH! Where were you!?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me in suspense. I coughed and laughed nervously, "Some fresh air! Nothing to worry about, hyung!"

Heechul quickly yelled, "Whatever! You were probably looking at !" Everyone roared in laughter and I slapped his shoulder, "NO I wasn't!"

"OWW!" Whined Heechul. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. Shingdong piped in and said, "We should go somewhere tomorrow since manager doesn't have anything planned for us and we don't have schedules."  Hankyung asked curiously, "Like where?"

All these possibilities quickly flooded the room.

"Movies!"

"Shopping!"

"Food!"

"Practice!"

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Came the roar of Kangin to silence the room.

After a minute of silence, Kibum broke it, "Why don't we go to that club at 4732 B Street? I saw a poster asking people to come and perform to show off their talent. I figured we might see some cool acts." Everyone looked at him in thought including me. "This could be pretty fun. I wonder who will do what." I thought as others were talking about it.

"What if Leeteuk doesn't approve?!"

"Oh well! We'll drag him there!"

"Don't forget we have to tell the others!"

"This is going to be so much fun!"

I grinned and screamed, "YAH!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, so, that's my first chapter.

I totally started from the top of my head xP

Ideas are totally appreciated because I had bit of a block while writing this haha

Please comment!

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[:

<3

 

  "    """. sd