Feeling better.

A Round of Applause.

Hey Tharrr! (:

Not much to say today other than please enjoy the chapter!

Soo, enjoy it. x3

____________________________________________________

"Oww, be gentle. It huuuurts." I whine. Eunhyuk chuckles a bit while trying to adjust the ice on my ankle. After adjusting Eunhyuk sits on the couch at a reasonable distance away from my hurt ankle.

"I wonder what the others are going to say once they get home." I wondered. He just shrugged his shoulder picking up the tv remote. 

Eunhyuk flipped through the channels and stopped at a music video channel. Their recently released video, Bonamana, was showing. Wow, they all look great. As if it came naturally, but it must have been a lot of work. They look like Gods.

Our silence was ruined by Shin Dong slamming open the door with Leeteuk and Heechul running like madmen. What's wrong with them!? They didn't even care to say 'hello' to either Eunhyuk or I. Before my thoughts ran away with me, the rest of Super Junior came running in.

"Yah! Hyo-ah! What happened to your leg!?"

I look to Sungmin and smile, "It's alright. It's just a sprain. No Biggie."

He didn't seem to believe me, "Are you sure? It looks kind of bad." He stated adjusting the ice on my ankle.

"It's alright. I promise. Nothing like rest to get me back up on my feet. I'll be better in no time." I said reassuring the skeptical Sungmin.

Ryeowook sat down on the armrest of the couch, "Well! We should atleast do something to kee you entertained for the time being! I mean, I don't have schedules for the rest of the day and I don't think the other do either! What do you say?" he finished with a smile looking at the others.

"I HEAR YOU, MAN!" Heechul screamed from the kitchen with his head peeking out and some ramen escaping his mouth.

"YAH! DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN!" A nagging Leeteuk yelled.

I giggled at the two silly older guys. Eunhyuk got up from his seat on the couch and walked down the call, disappearing. I looked to Sungmin, but he just shrugged. Leeteuk popped out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies in his hands. Chocolate chip cookies. Yum.

"Ohh! Can I have one!?" Donghae begged at Leeteuk's feet.

"Yah! Everyone can have one! Hyo-ah gets the first one though!" He boomed.

The smiling Leeteuk lowered the plate of cookies to me. I could smell the baked pastries. They smelled so good. And the chocolate? It looked so gooey and delicious. I smiled back at him, grabbing a cookie thankfully. I took the first bite and oh man. It just melted in your mouth after the chewy crunch. I think Leeteuk might have found a new talent. (LOL, I'm starting to get hungry.)

After I swallowed, I looked at Leeteuk with a wide grin and sparkling eyes. "Leeteuk.."

His face turned into a worried frown, "What? Are they burnt!? Underbaked!?"

"Come here.." I giggled.

He narrowed his eyes looking curiously, but leaned in closer. 

"THEY'RE GREAT!!"

"YAH!" He was so suprised he fell on his , but luckily didnt drop any of the cookies.

Ryeowook look confused at me then looked at the cookies. He picked one up and took a big bite. His eyes opened like saucers.

"Hyung! These are delicious! Why didn't you tell me you could bake?! We need to swap secrets!!" Ryeowook shouted eagerly. Without wasting any time, Ryeowook grabbed Leeteuk's arm and dragged him back into the kitchen.

I just laugh at the maknae-like hyung.

"Well, for the time being I should speed up the process of healing by.. SOCK-PUPPETS!!" An enthusiastic Sungmin boomed.

Bewildered, I just started at the random puppets on his hands.

"Hyo-ah! You need to get better so you can help Sungmin with his next puppet!" Sungmin said in a higher pitched voice with the green sock with two different colored buttons.

"Yes Hyo-ah! He's almost finished, but you need to add the last finishing touch!" the other purple puppet 'said'

All I could do was laugh at the childish Sungmin.

I think my ankle is going to heal real soon.

____________________________________

Yeah, It's real short.

I'm sorry, but it's better than nothing right? :(:

Please enjoy Eunhyuk gifs as a parting gift. (:

Before:

 

 

After: