Slumber Party!

A Round of Applause.

Ahh!

Thank you so much for the comments and subscriptions! [[:

This chapter was a bit inspired by Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.

I heard this like at 3AM xP I was like :O!!

INSPIRATION.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! [:

_________________________________________________________________

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

Once we got to the van, we saw Manager-Hyung walking towards us, trying to get our attention, "HEY! I have some bad news!"

I frowned at the thought of bad news. Wonder what it is.. He frowned and said apologetically before walking away to his car , "Sorry guys, there's been some changes. You guys have a photoshoot tomorrow for your 4th album."

Groans and "aww, man" could be heard throughout the group as they walked back to their apartment. Since we weren't going anywhere SIwon decided to go to his house. We said our goodbyes and headed towards the apartment.  I looked down in disappointment then had a bright idea come to me.

I looked back at the disappointed membered and smiled brightly,"Why can have an old fashioned slumber party instead!"

Some perked up while others looked at me like "We're too old for this!" I laughed and added, "C'mon it's better then doing nothing and moping around the apartment! We can have alcohol to make it funner for you who think this idea is silly!"

I noticed Kyuhyun's, Kangin's, Heechul's and Ryeowook's heads perk up at the mentioning of alcohol.(AN- I couldn't resist xD) I giggled and skipped back to the apartment with the group trailing behind. I opened the door in excitement and hurried to the bathroom to change into my jammies, dragging my dufflebag along.

I heard some chuckles as I pranced into the bathroom, ecstatic for the slumber party. I came out in my shorts and tank top with a grin on my face. I walked over to the living room and saw the guys sitting on the couch or on the floor in their jammies. They looked back and smiled, pleased with my pajamas. I sat down on the couch beside Yesung and Kibum as Heechul came striding in with the alcohol.

"HERE'S THE HAPPY JUICE!"

I chuckled at Heechul's grin. Before anyone reached for the beer and wine Leeteuk stood infront of it and looked at us sternly with his arms crossed, "Now, before you drink any I want you to know that we have a photoshoot tomorrow. So, go easy on it. I don't want to see you guys with bloodshot eyes and complaints of headaches. Got it!?"

Kangin stood up with his hand over his chest, "Leeteuk-hyung, I promise to not let anyone get drunk."

"Says the heaviest drinker." muttered Kibum. I giggled and saw that he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, so I looked back to Kangin and Leeteuk. I heard a snort come from Eunhyuk, but I just rolled my eyes. I stood up and put my hands on Leeteuk's shoulders and reassured him, "It's alright. I'll make sure they don't drink too much."

He sighed in relief, believing me, and smiled, "I trust you, Hyo-ah. I'm going to bed."

After Leeteuk shut his bedroom door, I looked at everyone else and grinned, "Let's get this slumber party started!"

Kangin and Kyuhyun quickly rushed to the beer while Heechul watched then drinking some wine. After they poured their share, a shy Ryeowook poured himself some. I looked at the others, gesturing to the alcohol. They shook their heads, signaling that they weren't going to get any. I shrugged my shoulders and poured myself some wine.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

Sungmin pipped up, "What about a game? Twister?"

Donghae shouted, 'Yeah! I haven't played that game in a very long time!" I saw Eunhyuk grin along with Yesung and Hankyung at the idea. "I'll get it!" shouted Yesung from the hallway closet, looking for Twister. I sat down on the floor, stretching out my legs, preparing for Twister. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun punching the air, looking like this was his last match.

"Alright! Who wants to go up first!?" yelled Yesung, coming back with the box.

I jumped up, "Me! Me! Me!" Kibum jumped too, signaling he wanted to go too. Hankyung took the mat from the box and displayed it on the ground. He then took the spinner and smiled, "Ready!?''

I nodded along with Kibum at the end of the matt.

"Right hand red!"

I started off easy, but as the game progressed it was very difficult to get from color to color. Eventually, the game came to Kibum, back facing the mat with his hands and legs holding him up, while I was hovering above him with my hands at each side of him with one foot between his legs and the other at his side. I could feel ourselves shaking.

"Left hand yellow!"

I groaned because yellow was right under him. I lowered myself, my hand edging closer to the yellow circle. I finally reached it. My head ended up laying on Kibum's chest. I could hear his heartbeat and his deep breathes. Both us were trembling.

"Left hand green!"

That was the turning point. Kibum didn't have anymore strength and collapsed bringing me down with him. I looked up and saw his tired face looking back at me with a smile. I grinned and said, "I won." He chuckled and sat up as I got off him. I offered my hand to him and he took it. I looked around and saw the guys smiling at me and chuckling except Eunhyuk. He looked annoyed. I laughed nervously saying, "Who's up next?"

Kyuhyun raised his hand and smirked, "I will. Who's willing to lose to me?!"

Sungmin smiled and sat up from the couch, "Sorry, I think you're mistaken. I'M going to win."

I clapped my hands, grinning, "Alright then! Let's get ready to ruuumble!" They both smirked at eachother, ready to start at the end of the mat. As the game went on, neither Kyuhyun or Sungmin would fall. I stared amazed at them for going this long. I never knew Sungmin could bend like that, I thought. I could hear my stomach rumble. I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchem looking for something to eat. I was in the mood for cereal so I searched the cupboards for a bowl. I saw one, but it was too high. I pouted and tried reaching for it. Almost theeere!, I thought determined. As I tipped it with my index finger, a hand grabbed it. I looked to my side to see Eunhyuk's face close to mine. I blushed a bit because of how close his face was.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

He shurgged his shoulders smiling slightly, "No problem. It looked like you needed help."

I smiled at him, opening the fridge to get the milk, "Mind getting the Cheerios for me?"

He shook his head, walking over to a cabinet and getting the Cheerios. "Don't you think It's a bit late to be eating breakfast?" he asked.

I chuckled, "There's no wrong time to eat Cheerios." He chuckled as well and just shook his head. I walked back into the living room to see Kyuhyun smirking with his fists in the air in triumph. Sungmin was on the mat, pouting with his arms crossed. I giggled, "I'm guessing Kyuhyun won?"

"It wasn't fair though! He kept nudging me, trying to get me to fall!" accused Sungmin.

Kyuhyun retored with, "Whatever! You just have bad balance!"

Sungmin humped and sat down on the couch. Yesung yawned, "This is getting boring." Donghae nodded his head, "I agree."

"We should play Truth or Dare!" boomed Kangin.

Heechul protested,"That's such a childish game though!"

"We played Twister didnt we!?" came Kangin's reply.

Heechul crossed his arms defeated. Ryeowook yawned and got up from the floor, "I'm going to bed. Night everyone~"

"Goodnight, Wookie!"

"Night!"

"Sleep well!"

Hankyung stood up as well and headed to his room, "Me too. Niight~" We said our goodnights and started the game.

"I WANT TO GO FIRST!" yelled Heechul, spinning the bottle. I stared in anticipation as the bottle spun. It started slowing down and it landed on Yesung. Yesung stood up and puffed out his chest, shouting, "Dare..BRING IT!"

Heechul smirked," Wear one of Hyo-ah bras for the rest of the game!"

At that dare, Yesung's chest started deflating and had a nervous look on his face. My face started turning red at the dare.

"Heechul!" I screeched.

He looked innocently at me and whimpered, "What?" I groaned, "Don't involve my undergarments in this!"

He shrugged and pointed to my duffle bag, "A dare's a dare."  I blushed and looked at Yesung. He just smiled sheepishly, "Heechul's fault."

I sighed in defeat and walked over to my duffle bag. I grabbed one of my black bras and gave it to Yesung. His eyes widened along with everyone elses. He put it on and went up to a mirror. He touched his chest and muttered, "I've never felt so in touch with my inner woman." after that he started dancing a bit. I laughed along with everyone else at Yesung's silliness.

 

(LOL- I found this and had to involve it in my story)

 

Yesung quickly sat down and spun the bottle. It kepy spinning for what seemed an eternity. It finally stopped on Eunhyuk. His eyes widened and I could see amusement dancing in them. Yesung grinned, "Truth or dare?"

 Eunhyuk wasn't one to be a wimp so he chose dare. Yesung crossed his arms thinking and finally got his dare.

"I dare you to be handcuffed to Hyo-ah for the rest of the night until tomorrow afternoon!"

I stood up in disbelief and protested, "But what if I need to use the bathroom!? Or shower!?"

Yesung just shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Your problem not mine."

I smacked my hand to my face. Kangin disappeared into the halls in search of a pair of handcuffs. I looked at Eunhyuk who had a smirk on his face. is probably thinking of weird things. I shivered at the thought. Kangin came back with the handcuufs in his hand, grinning. He hooked the handcuffs on Eunhyuk's and I's wrists. Adter that, the game went on. We had a bunch of laughts and argueing. Time passed and I yawned. Eunhyuk looked at me and stood up with me, "We're going to bed. It's already 1AM." I yawned again as my eyes drooped. I felt myself being picked up, but I didnt care. I was too tired. I heard a door open and close and I felt myself being laid on a soft matress. Before I fell completely asleep, I heard someone whisper in my ear, "Goodnight, Hyo-ah~"