First Time On The Job.

A Round of Applause.

Omg! I was gonna be like "Ohh, I'm sorry I have a writers block" because I really did, but I was looking at some choreography vids and totally got punched with ideas. :DDDD

I hope you like it x3

Here it is!

comments&subscribtionsareloved.

kthnxbai.

<33

_________________________________________________________________________

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

"Umm, I think you should put her down now.", said a timid Ryeowook after a minute of Kangin spinning me.

He laughed embarrassed and put me down. I giggled and smiled at him. I could see a light blush across his cheeks, but I dismissed it. I looked Leeteuk and asked him, "So, when do I start?"

He looked thoughtful and said slowly, "Tomorrow? We're shooting our Bonamana music video adn we could use some new dance moves or something. You can show Eunhyuk some ideas and you both can create a dance routine."

I looked over to Eunhyuk and he grinned at me giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and agreed.

I gasped remembering my debt to Ms. Koi. The guys looked at me in curiousity. "I forgot my pay! Be right back!" I ran looking for the woman with the earpiece. (Omg, I need to hurry up and name this chick xD)

I found her, writing stuff down on a clipboard. "Yah! I was wondering when I'm going to get paid, miss!" I exclaimed a bit anxious.

She looked at me confused and mumbled slowly, "Pay?"  She looked at me for a bit longer and finally said, "You don't get paid. This is a volunteer kind of thing. Didn't you read the fine print?"

She handed me a copy of the poster then walked away. I squinted my eyes reading the printing at the bottom of the poster.

Performing without pay. This is for your enjoyment and for the audience.

As I read this my mouth was wide open. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I looked over and saw Eunhyuk looking at me curiously.

He chuckled at my face adn asked, "What's wrong?"

I started a big longer with the open mouth until he closed it.

"THIS WAS VOLUNTARY!" I screamed in disbelief.

He shifted his eyes and looked back at me worriedly, "So what are you going to do?"

I groaned and slowly rolled into a ball on the floor mumbling things like, 'Ms. Koi is going to kill me.' 'Where am I going to live now?" and things like that.

As I was on the ground I heard footsteps coming towards me and heard curious voice that sounded like Leeteuk's ask, "What's wrong with her?"

Eunhyuk replied worriedly, "She can't pay her rent. She thought she was going to get paid."

"Poor her"

"Oh, how is she going to pay for it now?"

Were some of the things I heard being whispered. I was going to lose all hope until Leeteuk saved my life by saying, "She can live with us!"

At that statement, I jumped up and ran to Leeteuk hugging him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said gratefully.

He laughed a bit and hugged back replying, "No problem. Call it payment for your dancing."

I nodded happily and went to go get my stuff. I came back with my bag and said excited, "Alright! Let's go!"

Kangin noticed that I just had my bag and asked, "Aren't you going to get your belongings from your apartment?"

I scratched the back of my head explaining, "I honestly don't have anything of mine there. The only time I'm ever there is if I'm sleeping or eating, besides, I'm always getting evicted or leave because I don't earn much. I usually don't get anything at all. I'm barely getting by"

Kangin looked like he regreted asking, but I put my hands up insisting, "No no! It's alright! This would have came up anyways! No need to feel sorry!"  He smiled sadly and nodded his head.

I put my first up and cheered, "Let's roll!"

The others cheered along as well and walked towards the exit. A van was at the entrance of the club and we all bunched up in there. I got stuffed in between Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

"How can you guys fit in here!?" I blurted in disbelief.

Eunhyuk laughed beside me and joked, "Are you sure it's us?" I eyed him accusingly, "Is that a fat joke?"

He put his hands up in protest jokingly, "Course not" I crossed my arms and hpmfed. I heard Sungmin lightly laugh and the rest of the trip was silent. I started nodding off and fell asleep with my head on something soft.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

I felt something bump my shoulder, so I looked over and saw that it was Rhythm Beat. I kept staring at her then it suddenly hit me. We didn't know her real name!

I whispered over to Sungmin, "Psst! Yah! Sungmin!" I looked over curiously silently asking,"What?"

I whispered, "I just remembered.. we don't know her real name!"

Sungmin gave me that suprised "OH" look and I stifled my laugh so I wouldn't wake her up. I tapped Donghae on the shoulder because he was infront of me. He looked back mouthing, "What?" I reported quietly, "I just remembered that we don't know her name!"

Word spread of Rhythm Beat's unknown name. We arrived at out apartment and went to love, but remembered the girl was on my shoulder. I looked at Sungmin to know what to do and she just shrugged, motioning for me to carry her. I groaned and did it nonetheless. She stirred as I started to lift her and I froze.  She went back to her soundless sleep, so I hurried up and picked her up.

I walked into our apartment room and looked around deciding where to lay her down. I looked back feeling a tap on the shoulder. Shin Dong ushered me to the couch since sleeping with a guy would be sorta awkward and weird. She stirred a bit, but kept sleeping. I covered her in a blanket and went to to my room. The others soon followed. I picked up the bracelet that I found yet again ever since I found it and looked at it. Hyo Rin. I thought that it could possibly be hers.

What are the chances?

I shrugged off the thought and fell asleep.

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

I groaned and stretched. I opened my eyes a bit and the sun's rays were shown on my face. I groaned again and rolled over onto my stomach.

"Yah! You guys! She's awake now!'' sang out Heechul.

I covered my head with the pillow provided for me and tried going back to sleep. I felt a light push to my shoulder, "C'mon, you have to wake up. Your job starts now", pouted Kibum.

"Do I haaaave to?" came my muffled reply.

I heard him chuckle, still nudging me, "Yeah, c'mon"

I stayed there for a while longer. I heard him sigh and walk away. I heard a snicker and suddenly I felt ice cold water seep through the thin blanket. I jumped up in suprise and turned my heard so sharp at the prankster that it could have given me whiplash. I saw Eunhyuk with an empty bucket and a huge grin plastered on his face. He stuck his tounge out, proceeding to run away.

"YOUR GOING TO GET IT NOW!"

All I could hear was his laugh. I ran after him avoiding the members around the house. He took sharp turns and ran out of the apartment room. I didn't care if I was freezing cold, I was planning my revenge and I WILL fufill it. I saw him enter a room and quickly followed. Once I entered the room I discovered that it was a dance studio. I looked around admiring it. Then, my eyes landed on Eunhyuk. I narrowed my eyes at him and ran full speed at him. He gave me a suprised look, not expecting someone so small compared to him to tackle him. He put his hands up in defense and gave a small groan as he fell to the ground.

An 'oof!' and a thud echoed through the studio.

I straddled him glaring, "You know, you could have just taken the blanket right?" He laughed lightly and pouted, "I liked my water idea better." I rolled my eyes and pointed out, "You know I'm going to get payback right?"

He just put his hands behind his head, still listening, and retorted, "No, please tell me?"

I crossed my arms thinking and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again to glare at him and saw that his eyes were not on my face, but my body. I widened my eyes and shouted, "Your stalling AND you're enjoying this!"

He smirked stating, "Your the one straddling me. If I didn't know any better, I'd say YOU'RE the one enjoying this. You have VERY nice curves by the way."

I blushed at his statement and went to get off, but he grabbed my hips keeping me planted firmly on him.

"What are you doing?!" I objectedly yelled.

He smiled cutely and pouted, " I like this view."

I rolled my eyes, ripped his hands from my waist, and got up. I wringled out the water from my shirt and muttered under my breath, "Looks like I need to go do some laundry."

Eunhyuk must have heard so he suggested, "You can wear some of my clothes while you do your laundry."

I looked him annoyed, yet grateful and replied, "Thanks. Mind showing me to your room?"

He shook his head and started walking, leading the way. We entered the apartment room again, with all the members in there and Sungmin asked in suprise, "Why are you wet!?" I glared over to Eunhyuk and said accusingly, "Ask this guy over here!" gesturing towards Eunhyuk.

He just laughed and scratched his head, explaining, "She wouldn't get up! She needs to do her laundry so she's going to be borrowing some of my clothes for a while."

I heard a whistle, so I scanned the room slanting my eyes. Heechul snickered and hollared, "Eunhyuk is already on the move!"

I rolled my eyes and followed Eunhyuk to his room. I picked up my duffle bag on the way, because one of the few things clothings that I had were lingerie and I didn't want any of the guys snooping through my things.

Before I entered his room I heard a question that suprised me, "YAH! Before you go in, What's your real name?! You never told us!"

I turned my head and smiled saying cheerfully, "Hyo Rin!"

 All I heard was whispered after that. I entered his room and it looked pretty mellow. It had very calming colors. I saw him rummaging through his drawers, pulling out an ovesized tee and shorts.

He threw them at me and informed, "Here, you can wear these for the time being."

I held the t-shirt infront of me and mentioned, "These are too big."

He retorted with, "Would you rather walk around in your underwear? I'm a guy. They are usually bigger" He thought about it and smirked, "Actually, I'd rather you walk around in your underwear."

I blushed and rolled my eyes in annoyance, ''Fine, fine. Get out so I can change.''

He snorted and walked out to let me change. I quickly changed into his clothing. I couldn't resist and looked around his room. I saw something that caught my eye. I walked closer and widened my eyes. It was my bracelet! I've been looking for that since that crazy guy tried me! I quickly put it on and walked out happily, not before putting my wet clothes in my duffle bag.

The members looked at me suprised at my happy smile. I looked over to Eunhyuk and ran to him. He put his hands up in defense thinking I was going to tackle him again, but his eyes widened in suprise when I hugged him. I felt him hug back and he asked cautiously, "What's this for?"

I piped up, "Because I've been looking for my bracelet for the longest time and you saved it for me!"

He looked confused then his face went to an 'oh!' expression as he looked at my wrist. I let go of him and went to go sit on the couch. As I was about to sit down, Leeteuk downed my mood by pointing out, ''Don't forget that you and Eunhyuk have to come up with a dance routine for Bonamana."

I put my head down in disbelief and dragged myself to the door, heading towards the studio. I heard laughter roaring at my tiring situation once I closed the door. As I was at the halfway point I heard footsteps behind me. I kept dragging my feet knowing it was Eunhyuk walking behind me. I heard a sigh and squeeked because I was being lifted into the air and hoisted over his shoulder.

I punched his back in protest, "YAH! Let me down!"

His only reply was, "Your feet were making to much noise."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, pouting. He entered the studio and dropped my on my .

"OW! That hurt you know!" I moaned in pain rubbing my .

He stayed quiet and brought out a boombox. He pressed play, letting me listen to their song, 'Bonamana'. I listened with closed eyes letting the lyrics sink into my brain. As the music played, I started bobbing my head to the music and stood up, moving to the music. The music ended, so I opened my eyes to a smirking Eunhyuk with amusement in his eyes.  I looked at him curiously, ''What?"

''Not bad.''

I crossed my arms and said matter-of-factly, ''If memory serves me right, Leeteuk asked my to give you guys pointers and to polish your moves.''

He rolled his eyes not uttering a word, gesturing for us to get started. About an hour passed and Eunhyuk decided to interrupt our practice, "I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back."

He walked through a door, leading to a hall, headed towards the bathroom. I looked left and right making sure the room was empty. I ran up to the boombox and changed CD's. I pressed play on track number 7.  Ride It by Ciara ft Ludacris started playing from boombox. (You'll know why I picked this song in a minute :PPP)

I closed my eyes and started dancing to the beat.

(All choreography belongs to Jaz Meakin. I do not own the music. This is intended just for my fanfic. No copyright infringement intended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDDO7w8Ebso 

As I danced, I felt hands on my hips and hot breathe on my neck. I opened my eyes in suprise and looked at the mirror's reflection that it was Eunhyuk. Even though I was suprised my body kept moving to the music. I forgot about the tension and just danced. It started getting heated. I felt his hands going up and down my sides, but I didn't care. I was too into the music. I put my hands up and combed my fingers through his hair. Towards the end of the song, I thought about my revenge that I was going to take on him and smirked. This was the perfect time! I picked it up another notch and grinded into his crotch. I heard him groan, but he kept dancing. I felt his hot breathe on my neck as he nestled his head in the crook of my neck.

The music ended and we were both breathing hard. I had a slight blush on my face, but I smirked at the flustered Eunhyuk. 

''Told you I was going to get revenge."

I don't think he listened because he started walking towards me. I backed up and suddenly hit the wall. He put his forearm on the wall and wrapped his other around my waist bringing me even closer to him.  I closed my eyes feeling his lips lightly brushing against my neck. I gasped once I felt his wet tounge lightly my collarbone. He leveled his head with mine and whispered seductively, "Don't talk to me about revenge." Before I could say anything back, I felt his lips on mine. Just barely though. "Session over." was his last statement before he walked backwards then turned, heading towards the door.

"You're an ."

Were the last words said in the studio before he walked out.