Music Video.

A Round of Applause.

Hello again, readers!

I don't have much to say in this this little memo other than please enjoy the chapter! (:

(YAY FOR BIG PICTURES! :DDD)

___________________________________________

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk's sleeping face. I should consider this my room now, heh, I thought chuckling. I felt his strong arm around my waist. I closed my eyes again and just smiled to myself, feeling comfortable in this position. I put my arm on his and tightened his grip, snuggling more into his chest. I could smell his cologne and hear his soft, calm breathing. I felt my stomach grumble and a chuckle coming from Eunhyuk. I looked at him suprised as he opened his eyes, smiling, "You should go eat breakfast."

"I thought you were sleeping!" I complained.

He shook his head still smiling, "Nope, I've been awake for a while. I just wanted to stay like this."

I could feel heat rushing to my face, but I quickly got out of the bed, heading towards the door. I entered the kitchen to find it empty. Everyone must still be sleeping.. I should make them pancakes!, I thought. I looked through the cupboards and found a skillet with all the ingredients to make pancakes. I started humming to myself as I flipped the pancakes. I looked over and saw a radio sitting on the counter. I grinned, turning it on, and listening to the sweet melodies coming out of it. I recognized the song as Replay By SHINee. I started bobbing my head, singing quietly along with the group's singing. I placed all of the plates and silverwear around the table. I heard a door, opening causing me to get out of my trace and saw Leeteuk looking at me with just a towel around his waist. His hair was wet meanign he just got out of the shower. I turned my head, avoiding his eyes, "L-Leeteuk! Sorry! I'll keep it down!"

He put his hands up, stepping back slowly, chuckling nervously, "No! No! It's alright.. Uh, I'm just gonna go and change now"

I turned back to the plates, blushing still from seeing his bare torso. I finished plating the pancakes onto the plates and just waited patiently for the boys to come and eat. Shin Dong was the first to come into the kitchen. His eyes lit up from seeing the delicious pancakes on the table.

"Hyo-ah! These look great!"

He took a bite and pretended to melt into the floor. I giggled, "Thank you Shin Dong. I'm glad you like them!"

More and more members started piling into the kitchen. Yesung's eyes brightened at the sight of the pancakes and quickly chowed down along with Sungmin, Donghae, and Ryeowook. Ryeowook pouted, "Hyo-ah! Your pancakes are delicious! The guys won't want me to cook for them anymore!"

I smiled at him and shook my head, "Ryeowook, your cooking is way better! I'm just good at making pancakes!"

He smiled at back, "I'll make something just as delicious for lunch then."

Leeteuk comes into the kitchen talking on his cell phone. He smiles and closes it ending the call, "You guys! We're shooting the music video for Bonamana today! So, please get ready! We're leaving in 20 minutes!" 

Everyone hustled to hurry up, eat and get changed. While everyone went to go get changed I went into Eunhyuk's room to change as well since the hallway bathroom was occupied. I walked into the room and saw him finishing putting on his shirt. I pointed towards the door, "There are some pancakes on the table if your hungry." He smiled and waved while walking out, "Thanks, Hyo-ah!"

I smiled to myself and changed into a black shirt with some jean shorts with black high top converse.

 

I went into the living room where most of the members were waiting. I looked around and noticed Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk missing. "Where is Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk?" I asked curiously. Donghae shrugged, "Kyuhyun is probably trying to level up in Starcraft while Eunhyuk is eating."

I giggled and nodded, walking to the hall in search of Kyuhyun. I knocked on his door once I arrived at it. I didn't hear anything so I just walked in. It was pretty neat, except for a few shirts laying on the floor. I spotted Kyuhyun very into his game. I smirked, sneaking up behind him, ready to scare him, but before I could he paused the game. "I know your there, Hyo-ah!", He said matter-of-factly turning around.

I let the air that I hold in go and smiled at him, "The members are waiting. You can play Starcraft later." His bottom lip puffed out and he folded his arms, "But I was so close to leveling up.."

I chuckled and tugged at his arm, "I promise to play with you later if you hurry and come on." He smiled at me, nodding and got up not before saving his game. I walked out of the the room along with Kyuhyun. I mumbled, "Now time for Eunhyuk."

I went into the kitchen, because I figured he was still eating. I saw him slowly eating his pancakes. "Eunhyuk! Hurry! Everyone's waiting!"

He looked up bored then back to his pancakes then back at me and put up his plate. He walked past me without saying a word. I looked at him annoyed and just huffed, walking into the living room.

I smiled at the guys in the living room and exclaimed, "Alright! Let's go!"

We arrived at the studio in no time. The boys quickly went and changed knowing the routine. I grinned and walked onto the studio. "This is so cool!" I shouted in awe.

"HEY! Get off the set! This is for Super Junior!" Screeched a professional looking man. He had on a black suit on and he was holding a megaphone. he started pushing me off the set and into a door that said 'exit'

Before he pushed me out I felt a hand on my upper arm. I looked over and saw Ryeowook's face looking concerned. "She's with us. I'm sorry! She won't be a problem."

The man glared at me and mumbled, "Make sure that she isn't."

I sighed and smiled gratefully at Ryeowook, "Thank you! Sorry about that. I won't be a problem."

He smiled back and shook his head, "It's alright. Just sit over here and it'll be fine."

He ushered me to a chair then left to gather the rest of the group. I saw Super Junior gather on the set and get into their places. Before the music started I waved over at them and gave them a thumbs up. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shin Dong gave a thumbs up back while the others just smiled.

"Alright men! Get ready! In 3.. 2.. 1.. ACTION! PLAY MUSIC!" Boomed the director. Music started playing from around the room. I stared in awe as Super Junior started dancing so accurately and fluid. I smiled and thought to myself, I feel proud of myself.. T_T.

I quietly got out of my seat and started doing the dance along with them. I was in the back so the director wouldn't get mad. Some members saw me and tried not smiling. I smiled back at them and went back to my seat as the song was about to end. The music stopped and I looked over to the director to see his reaction. I saw his lips start to curve into a smile, "Good job! Now go change into your second change of clothes and then we're done!"

The guys came back in no time. They did their routine again and that was the end of what was needed to be done. I walked onto the set once everything was done and hugged everyone.

"Good job you guys! You did awesome!" I praised.

Heechul boasted, "Well, Thank you, Hyo-ah! The music video would have been nothing without ME!"

Shin Dong rolled his eyes and retorted, "Yeah, that's why they quickly went to the choreography after 5 seconds of your face."

Heechul nodded, "Yes! They can't handle too much exposure of my beautiful face!"

I don't think he get's it..

 ______________________________________________________________________

Ahh!

I know it's Monday!

I'm so sorry! ))))):

My laptop was being crazy yesterday and wouldn't let me get on! ;-;

My brother fixed it this morning so it's all good. (:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(Sorry for the short chapter ): I half-assed this one. I really didn't have much inspiration or anything. I promise the next chapter will be great. :D)

CommentsAndSubscriptionsAreLoved.

IdeasAreAlsoLoved.

kthnxbai. (: