I'm back, Baby! :D

A Round of Applause.

 

Alright, so I think things are working out.

This chapter was difficult because I had no idea what to write about.

So, please forgive me for it being boring or something. D;

Anyways, please enjoy the chapter! (:

P.S. There's going to be a bit of pictures so lol you get what I'm going for and also just for kicks. ;D

_________________________________________________________________________

"You're going to deliever this envelope to a man in the dining room. He's expecting it. Tonight. In 10 minutes."

I walked down the hall in my mini black dress with my matching black heels and my sunglasses framing my face with the aid of my blonde wig. I had some red lipstick on aswell to help disguise myself more.

 

 

 

I groaned as I walked closer to the dining room. I look like a wealthy .., I thought in digust. I looked down at my hand purse knowing what's inside it. I shivered a bit from the request the waiter had me do. I entered the dining room and looked around for a gentleman sitting alone. As I looked around I saw Super Junior eating their food. Donghae was trying to steal Eunhyuk's food while Heechul and Shin Dong were fighting over the last of the sushi. Siwon was trying to settle the argument and the others were eating like nothing was happening. I bit my lip trying to keep a straight face.

I shook my head and continued my search for the single man.

Where could he be?

A waiter came by smiling, "Would you like a table miss?"

I smiled back and him raising my hand, "No thank you. I'm here to meet someone.. and I think I see him now."

I walked towards the mysterious man. He was very handsome. His longish blonde hair framed his face perfectly. His pouty lips were a pale pink. Even though he had amazing features his eyes showed coldness and amusement.

(OMG, G-DRAGON! :333!!)

He nodded his head signaling for me to sit down. I sat down and my gaze immediately went to the table cloth. Even with the sunglasses I couldn't look him in the eyes. Though I couldn't see him I had a feeling he was smirking.

"So tell me. Do you have what I need?"

I gasped a bit shocked from hearing his voice for the first time. It sounded so sensual. I closed my eyes behind my shades and tried getting those kind of thoughts away from my mind. I opened my hand purse and took out a black envelope. I put it on the table and slid it over to him. He eyed the envelope with evious eyes knowing what's inside. I, unfortunately, didn't.

I reassured him, "I was told this was yours and to get it to you safely. Now that I've fufilled my duty, I'll be going now."

As I went to get up he grabbed my hand. I looked at him in a bit of shock, but quickly masked it with a curious face.

He slightly smirked, "Not before getting your next mission."

I sighed in a bit of annoyance and sat down. I crossed my arms and asked curiously, "Alright, shoot. What's the next mission?"

His smirk widened and explained, "You need to go to this club. It's called After Life. You need to beat this dancer there. I hear she's the best there, but I don't think she's a match for you, Rhythm Beat."

My eyes widened a bit and quickly asked, "How do you know me? Have you been stalking me?"

He shook his head and replied, "I've been watching you and I also hear many things about you like how your so amazing and other things. This is mostly from dancers and other entertainment business'. I just want to see you in person. I'm quite honored actually."

I chuckled and smirked at him, "So, you want an autograph?"

He snorted, "No. I need you to represent me. Once this little battle is over, you're free to do your last mission. If you win, the prize will have a recording on it. If you don't, you'll most likely be drowning in your own blood so I advice you to win."

I nod my head acknowledging the consequences. I slightly slouch in my seat thinking of the consequences of losing.

"Anyways, the deadline is about a week? If I remember right. It starts at 8:00 PM. That's all. You may leave to go back to your friends."

I stand up from my seat and walk away. As I'm walking away I raise my hand up, signaling "bye". I take one last look at the handsome man to see him smirking. I turn back around and walk back to the room that the waiter dragged me in and gave me this  get-up.

I hurry up and change back into my original dress and shoes and walk out leaving the remains behind. I walk back into the dining room to see almost all the food gone. Yesung looked up from his barbeque that he was eating and pointed his chop sticks at me, "Yah! Hyo-ah! The food's almost gone! You were taking forever!"

"Do girls always take that long to touch up their make up?!" questioned Donghae. (Haha, that rythmed. :P)

"Were you having the belly flips?" piped up Ryeowook.

I laughed a bit and shook my head, "No, I just had a conversation with one of the waiters about their special. It should be coming soon."

Kyuhyun's and Eunhyuk's head piped up at the mentioning of dessert. I sat down in the booth next to Eunhyuk and Siwon. My stomach grumbled and I smiled in embarrassment. Eunhyuk looked to his right and scooted over a plate to me with delicious looking food on it.

"Figured you might be hungry considering you barely ate anything" noted Eunhyuk.

I smiled at him, "Thanks. I appreciate it."

How sweet.

As I was finishing my dinner plate, one of the staff members brought out the dessert I ordered.

"RED VELVET CAKE!" exploded Shin Dong.

Sungmin's eyes bugged out of his head while Donghae's mouth looked like drool was about to come out. Leeteuk and Ryeowook just laughed at his fellow members. Heechul quickly got up from the booth and helped the waiter quicken the pace by slightly pushing him.

Once everyone got their slice of cake they left no crumb behind. I glanced over at Yesung after for what seemed like a second and it was gone! Yesung raised his plate and exclaimed, "Another, please!"

I giggled, "Don't eat to much or else you'll get sick."

Leeteuk nodded agreeing, "Yeah, I don't want to hear you guys complaining that your stomachs' hurt."

"Yes, Leeteuk-hyung!" echoed by the members.

We finished up at the restaurant quite quickly after the dessert was served. Leeteuk yawned while stretching, "I'm tired you guys. Let's go and pay.. Check please!"

As we were walking out of the resturaunt before I completely walked out of the door, I saw the waiter again. The last image of him was that he was smirking at me. As we walked towards the van, Siwon said his goodbyes and went in a different van heading to his house.

"I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late.. especially you Kyuhyun! Save Starcraft for tomorrow!" shouted Leeteuk before closing his bedroom door. Yesung and Ryeowook just went to their rooms while saying their good nights. Everyone laughed at Kyuhyun's rising blush. He just crossed his arms and scoffed, mumbling about how he isn't addicted or anything while walking to his room.

I yawn a bit and look at the remaining members, "I'm going to bed too. Goodnight.."

"Goodnight, Hyo-ah!"

I get my pajamas out of my duffle bag which is a black tank top and shorts. I lay on Eunhyuk's bed because the others wanted to watch movies. I closed my eyes and just thought about anything and everything.

Ahh, why me? Why?

I was too deep in thought to notice someone go into the room. I felt a hand on my waist while the other was on my neck. I opened my eyes in shock to see Eunhyuk's handsome face.

"So, tell me what really happened."

"W-what are you talking about? I went to the bathroom." I stuttered.

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes and laid his head at the crook of my neck. All could be heard was our breathing. I closed my eyes enjoying the closeness. Then, I wrapped my arms around Eunhyuk's neck feeling his lips kiss my neck. My fingers were slowly carressing his hair feeling his hot tounge roam my neck.

"E-Eunhyuk.." I purred.

I opened my eyes and arched my back at his hand's touch feeling my sides. I put my hands on his shoulders and turned him so that I was on top straddling him. I started grinding my pelvis onto his crotch. Eunhyuk groaned and held onto my waist. I bent down and kissed his cheek then his jaw and started going down to his neck. I stopped and stared at him again. Both of our eyes were hazed with lust in our eyes. Before I knew it Eunhyuk and I shared our first real kiss. I felt his tounge graze my lower lip. I didn't part my lips and smirked when Eunhyuk groaned a bit wanting in.

I gasped once Eunhyuk grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He used this opportunity to shove his tounge into my mouth. I felt him smirk once I let out a moan. Eunhyuk broke the kiss and reached for his shirt. My eyes started widening at te realization of what was going to happen. As the shirt was rising I grabbed his hand stopping him.

"Let's stop now, Eunhyuk. This is too fast." I breathed.

His eyes softened and kissed my lips one more time before whispering, "You're right. This is too fast."

He rolled off of me and stayed beside me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist in a tight embrace. I closed my eyes and whispered, "Goodnight, Eunhyuk."

"Night, Hyo-ah."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh!

Chapter 10 is finally done.

I real sorry about the hiatus. I felt like I was overwhelmed and just needed time to get organized.

I did my best to keep it interesting and to involve Eunhyuk because I noticed that I barely mentioned him anymore even though this is a story about him haha

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Remember, Ideas are loved.

CommentsAndSubscriptionsAreLoved.

I love silent readers, but I'd love them even more if they commented. :PP

Anyways, I hope to have another chapter posted sometime next week.

Wish me luck! (:

P.S. Saranghae! x3