Dance Off.

A Round of Applause.

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I yawned while stretching my arms, wondering what today has in store for me. I could smell a sweet aroma. Hankyung must be cooking breakfast, I thought. I got up, throwing the sheets off of myself. I walked to the kitchen in my jammies,a white tank top and black shorts that ended at mid-thigh. I walked into the kitchen to find that my thoughts were correct. Hankyung was cooking fried rice with scrambled eggs. I looked over his shoulder and said quietly, "That looks so good right now."

Hankyung jumped a bit, startled, "Oh! Hyo-ah! I didn't hear you come in!"

I giggled a bit, grabbing plates to set them on the table. He looked back at me, seeing me placing them on the same, "Hyo-ah! Thank you so much! I'm in a bit of a rush. I have stuff to attend to later, so I won't be able to wake the guys up. Mind doing that for me?"

I shook my head, smiling, "Not a problem. They need to get up anyways, it's almost 10." He chuckled, pouring the fried rice in a big bowl, along with the scrambled eggs in another to put in the middle of the table. While he was doing that, I went to each room, waking up the members. First was Kyuhyun since his was closest. I opened the door, slowly to avoid squeeking. I walked over to his bed side, peaking over the edge to see his innocent face. He was softly snoring. I smiled at him, shaking his shoulder lightly, trying to wake him up. 

I cooed, "Kyuhyuuun~ Wake uup. Kyuuhyuun~"

He stirred a bit, but wouldn't budge. I huffed and grabbed the pillow from under his head, quickly hitting his head. After the blow to the head, he opened his eyes in shock. He sat upright, and looked at me with an angry expression, holding his head.

"Yah! Why did you hit me?!"

I laughed nervously, walking of his room, "Breakfast is ready!"

The same process happened with the rest of the members, but one was left. Eunhyuk. I groaned walking to his room. I stopped infront of his door and lightly slapped my cheeks, preping myself for anything that could happen while in there. I sighed, then opened the door, peaking my head into his room. It was quiet. I tiptoed in, making sure not to make a sound. Peeking over the edge of the bed to see if he's sleeping, I quickly swiped the covers from the bed. He wasn't there!

I hurriedly dropped to me knees, looking under the bed, thinking he was under there to scare me by grabbing my feet. While reaching under the bed, feeling nothing under the bed, I suddenly yelped feeling a hand on my back.

"AH!"

 I stood straight up, but falling backwards on my because of the force.

"Yah! You scared me!"

 I looked up to see Eunhyuk with a towel around his waist, all wet, and.. muscular. I shook my head, looking at the suddenly interesting bed. "What are you doing in my room?"

I didn't look at him, but said embarrassed, "I was going to wake you up for breakfast, but seeing as your already up, I'll be leaving."

I stood up and brushed myself off, walking towards the door. I felt his stare burning into my back as I closed the door. I sighed and shook my head, trying to forget his wet, muscular, physique. I decided it was time to shower, so I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to the shower.

He has some nice abs..

I widened my eyes in suprise at my thoughts and lightly smacked my cheeks. Get a grip Hyo! He's nothing, but a jerkface! ... that has nice abs.. and a nice smile... I groaned in annoyance at my thoughts and quickly got out of the shower. I changed into some jean shorts, white shoes, a white hat and a white shirt.

 

After I changed, I went to the kitchen to find the members eating. Kangin was the first to speak with, "Hyo-ah! We need you to see Manager-hyung!"

Leeteuk looked up from the rice he was eating and laughed a bit embarrassed, "Yeah! I never got around to telling him that we have a dancer here with us."

I giggled, and walked up to Leeteuk and bent over, infront of him. He gulped because my face was so close. I smiled and grabbed a rice grain from his cheek. Donghae noticed this so,  grabbed some rice in his fingers and smashed them onto his face.

"Hyo-ah! I have rice on my face too!"

I laughed outloud, grabbing a napkin from the table and wiped the rice from his face. He gave me a cheeky smile, "Thank you, Hyo-ah!"

Sungmin looked at me with a smile, raising his bowl up, offering me his bowl of rice. I put my hands up, declining, "No! You need to eat! We have a big day ahead of us!" He looked at my worriedly, "You sure? I'm already starting to get full." I nodded my head, pushing back his bowl. There was still a bit of rice in the pot, so I got the remaining.

Everyone finished, so they all got into the van to go to their manager's place.

"I hope he lets Hyo-ah stay!" shouted Kangin.

"Me too." pitched in a shy Ryeowook.

"Me 3!"

"I 4th this notion!"

I noticed Yesung nod along with Shin Dong and Shiwon.  Basically, everyone agreed. I grinned, shouting in happiness, "Aww! You guys really want me here!? I love you guys!" Everyone fist pumped the air and yelled, "FIGHTING!" in unison. I smiled the rest of the way to the manager. I was in the back again, as usual, squished in between Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Kangin and Kibum didn't go because they had schedules to attend.  We arrived eventually. I was last to get off. As I was about to step off, my shoe decided to untie itself and trip me.

"Ahh!" I screamed and closed my eyes with my arms out to prepare myself for the fall. I felt arms being wrapped around my waist to hold me up. I opened my eyes to see Eunhyuk infront of me. His face was so close to mine. I could smell his cologne on him. I felt myself blushing, but soon our moment was ruined.

"YAH! You can do that later! We need to see Manager-Hyung right now!" screamed Heechul.

I let go of Eunhyuk's shoulders as he let go of my waist. I bent over and tied my shoes, then hurried and caught of with the rest of the group. Leeteuk knocked on the manager's office door while the others sat in the lobby.

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

"Come in" came the voice of Manager-Hyung from the other side of the door.

I opened it and saw him sitting at his desk doing some paper work. He gestered to me to sit down, so I did.

Not looking up from his work, he asked, "Who is she?"

I replied, "We saw her dancing at this performance place. She did an excellent dance routine. I figured she would be a great use to us in the dancing department. I know we put a lot of different dancing into our songs, but I feel like she has something different to offer. I asked her and Eunhyuk to make a routine for Bonamana because we still don't have a dance to it and I think Eunhyuk and Hyo-Rin can make an excellent dance routine."

He looked up from his paperwork and looked at me with curiousity and amusement in his eyes.

"A dance routine you say?"

I nodded, confirming his question.

He smiled and clapped his hands, "Bring them in! I want to see this routine!"

I smiled, standing up and went to go fetch them. Before I opened the door, I looked back at him with that same smile plastered on my face and said excitedly, "You won't be sorry, Manager-Hyung!"

Hyo Rin's P.O.V.

Leeteuk came back out with a grin on his face, walking towards us.

"Eunhyuk! Hyo-ah! Manager wants to see you guys!"

I gulped and stood up nervously. I started walking towards the managers office with butterflies in my stomach because I was so nervous. I glanced over to Eunhyuk seeing he was a bit nervous as well. He opened the door, letting me walk in first. The manager looked very serious with his business suit and arms crossed. I gestered for us to sit down in the two available seats infront of his desk, so we sat down. Once we were seated he gave us a hard stare, then smiled, "So Leeteuk tells me you two made a dance routine for Bonamana, is this true?"

I was too nervous to speak so Eunhyuk did it for me.

"Yes, sir."

The manager's smiled widened and clapped his hands in excitement, "Well! Let's see it!"

I smiled lightly, fidgeting in my seat wanting to get up and show the greatness of the dance. I could tell Eunhyuk was excited to show off his talent as well because he gave a gummy smile to the manager. The manager opened his desk cabinent, taking out a copy of Super Junior's album. 'Cause the office was big, there was enough room to perform the dance. The manager also had a stereo in his office for music purposes.

 Eunhyuk and I positioned ourselves accordingly. The manager pressed play and waited for us to start our choreography. Once the music started playign I totally let loose. I closed my eyes just dancing to the music. Each step was like nothing to me.  The song finished and I opened my eyes to see a smiling manager clapping in approval. I looked over at Eunhyuk and smiled at him. His reply was a gummy grin.

"You know, I thought Leeteuk just asked you to come because you were pretty, but now I know that was he said was true about your dancing. You can stay! Just as long as you keep up the good work. Eunhyuk you did well also!"

I blushed lightly as his comment, but smiled, bowed and headed out of the door. Eunhyuk walked out as well with a smile on his face. When I walked out everyone was looking at me with eyes that asked 'so, can you stay?'

I grinned and yelled, "I CAN STAY!"

At that statement, everyone clapped and bunched up around me in a group hug. Shin Dong pumped his fist in the air, exclaiming, "We're having a feast tonight!" I laughed along with everyone else at Shin Dong's love for food. I looked at the time, before we left the building. 12:42pm. As we piled back into the van, I had to cut everyone's excitement for the feast.

"Do you think Eunhyuk and I could teach you the steps to Bonamana? I mean, we still have a lot of time to kill. We can stop at 5 and we can all go somewhere around 6? If you and Eunhyuk don't mind that is." I said, glancing over at Eunhyuk.

He shrugged and smiled slightly, "I don't mind. I've been wanting for you guys to learn it so we can finally do the video!"

Leeteuk smiled and nodded his head agreeing with the idea.

"Yeah, I've been wanting to know the dance steps! I'm curious!" exclaimed a happy Donghae.

Siwon pipped up, "Yes, I think it'll be very thought out and interesting."

A shy Ryeowook chipping in, "Me too."

Heechul who was suprisingly quiet suddenly boasted, "ME TOO! I MUST PERFECT THIS DANCE! Becuase a music video is nothing without the great Heechul!" He ended it with his famous smirk. I giggled at his ego and nodded my head.

The rest of the trip was quiet with some talking here and there. The boys went and changed into some fitting clothes for dancing once we arrived. Hankyung was home watching tv when we got there so we told him to go and chance to learn the choreography. While they were changing I went to the dancing studio doing snippets of the routine.  I heard footsteps entering the room, so I turned around and saw the group. They started off with stretching, loosening their limbs to not pull anything and so their moves can be more fluid.

I clapped my hands and yelled to get their attention, "Alright you guys! Let's get started! spread out across the room!"

They did as told while Eunhyuk and I went to the front of the group. Time passed and the guys got it step by step. By the time it was time to eat, everyone already had it down. Super Junior is that amazing. Before we got out of here, I stood up from our 5 minute break and clapped my hands again, shouting, "One more time and we can leave!"

Cheers were heard throughout the room, hearing the news that they can finally finish and go somewhere. I pressed play for the last time today on the boombox, starting the track. They did it flawlessly. I clapped and smiled at their performance. "Great job you guys!"

Sungmin dropped to the ground along with Ryeowook and smiled, catching his breathe, "Thanks Hyo-ah!"

Leeteuk nodded his head because he was drinking water. Shin Dong just smiled in response while Yesung was too tired to respond. I lightly laughed at the scene displayed infront of me. "C'mon you guys! Let's go to dinner!" I chimed. The boys hurried out of the studio, reminded of their prize from the long hours dancing. I was headed towards the door, but I felt a slight tug at the loop of my jean shorts. I looked behind me to see Eunhyuk smirking at me. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"We still need to have our dance battle. To find out who is the better dancer." said Eunhyuk matter-of-factly.

I smirked at him replying, "Oh, I've been waiting for this for a while now."

I put in a different CD into the boombox. I pressed play on track 2 which brought a remix of a bunch of songs on. Eunhyuk put on a white mask before I pressed play. I guess it was for his battle.

(I got inspired by this dance routine of Super Junior at Star Dance Battle. I do not own Super Junior, the music or the choreography.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VEJ1XR8yFs 

The music started and I pointed at him, signaling that he can have the honors of starting. He nodded and quickly went into his talent. It started off an elegent type dance, then he swifty threw his mask and went into precise movements. I stared impressed so far, smirking. Then I lightly laughed when the old 'finally finishing the race' song came on. My laugh soon endeed when the music changed to more hardcore type style. Eunhyuk looked at me like 'Top this' while he was dancing. His stare was so hard, before I knew it he was right infront of me with his hot breathe going down my neck. He stared at me hard and whispered, "Beat that."

The next track came on and I smirked at him, replying, "With pleasure."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p327oj-mRts 

(This is the second part of your dance. The hardcore part. I do not own the choreography or the music.)

My hips started moving to the beat, hips swaying. I walked to Eunhyuk all seductive like, walking to him with my hand on his stomach. I quickly turned around and bent my knees along with the beat of the music. I smirked at Eunhyuk's flustered face, but kept dancing. I swayed myself back to a reasonable distance from Eunhyuk and quickly went into my hardcore routine which gave him a suprised look. I finished it with lightly pushing Eunhyuk back, smiling. He smiled slightly back, chuckling. This went on, until we were both out of breathe from the complex dancing. I smiled at him and fell back onto my , signaling that he won.

He grinned and boasted, '"Told you I was better."

I shook my head smiling, "You just have more stamina. That doesn't mean your a better dancer."

He crossed his arms, snorting. "Whatever." I looked at the clock hanging above the mirrors of the studio. 5:28pm. I stood up and grabbed Eunhyuk's arm pulling him to the door. "C'mon we have half an hour to get ready!" He looked back at the clock as I dragged him to the door. He hurried his pace once he turned back. We entered the living room and Eunhyuk went to his room to shower since he had his own bathroom. I went to the hallway bathroom, but it was locked. I heard water running on the other side. I sighed and went and sat down on the couch, waiting for the mystery person to finish their shower. Time ticked away and I grew frustrated. What's taking so long!?

I walked over to Eunhyuk's room and pressed my ear against his door. I could hear silence. He must be finished with his shower. I opened the door slightly and called out, "Eunhyuk! I'm going to use the shower after you! Someone is in the hallway one and they're taking forever!"

I didn't hear a reply, but I walked in anyways. I sat on his soft bed waiting for him to get out of the shower. I laid down on my stomach waiting patiently. I could smell his scent on the blankets and pillows. I was so hypnotized by the smell that I didn't hear the bathroom door open. I heard someone clear their throat pulling me out of my trance. I looked up and saw Eunhyuk in nothing but a towel.. again. I smiled sheepishly and walked towards the bathroom, laughing nervously, "I told you I was going to use your shower since the other is in use right now!" He raised an eyebrow getting in the way of the entrance.  I put my hand on his arm pushing him a bit to get him out of the way. "Move" I said. He smirked, "And if I dont?"

"I'll.. do something."

His smirk widened as he crossed his arms, "What are you gonna do? Take my towel?"

I shifted my eyes as a blush started creeping onto my cheeks. He laughed and moved out of the way. "I love seeing you squirm." I hmpfed and went into the shower, dragging along my duffle bag. I walked out of the shower in a black shirt with a white tie and some skinny jeans and black converse.

 

I straightened my bangs and curled the bottom of my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom looking great! if I do say so myself. I walked into the living room seeing that I was the last one to finish. "Oh, I'm sorry you guys! I didn't know I took so long!" I apologized, bowing deeply. I felt a hand on my shoulder, pushing me to stand upright. I saw Siwon smiling at me with his other hand up, "It's alright! It was worth the wait. You look really beautiful."

I smiled at his compliment and saw that Eunhyuk had a slightly annoyed expression. I ignored it and opened the door smiling. "Let's go party!!" I exclaimed running out of the door tothe van. I heard a bunch of cheers and running behind me as well.

 _____________________________________________

COMMENTSANDSUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED.

IDEAS ARE LOVED.

<3

These things keep me motivated. <3

Updates will be on weekends.

Sorry!

My teachers are mean ;-;