Chapter 9: Hyung and Unnie

You and Me

thanks to JustAFan2014 and mongjeehyo. I got my sense to write this one again:)


 

 

 

Hyung!”

A voice from the tall man, Kwangsoo, from cross the road makes Jongkook look at him after his phone rang and smile,

“Kwangsoo ya!”

“Jongkook hyung! How do you do? I miss you! And I remember to brought some souvenirs!” Kwangsoo hug his hyung tightly, makes Jongkook shy because his sudden action towards him

“Ya ya ya! Let me breath!”

Mianhe hyung, I just…you have to listen to all my story in Jeju!”

“What happened back then? You seems ‘too’ happy” Jongkook raised his brows

Aee hyung! Let me take a rest, eventough Jeju was near Seoul, I still got tired. Because Jeju last night was ‘hot’!” Kwangsoo smirked, he tried to seduce his hyung since he didn’t come to the island

“Yah!”

 

-----------------------------------------

Unnie

“Hm?”

Unnie..”

“What do you want, Jimin ah?”

“Look at me, please”

“What?” as soon as Jihyo turn around to face Jimin, she saw her dongsaeng grinning. “Now hurry tell me the person who makes you grinning like this, I’m a little bit busy here”

“Unnie.. It’s you”

Mwo?”

Jinjja, it’s you. I wanna ask you a loooot of questions”

Arraseo” she stopped writing and facing with Han Jimin, her closest dongsaeng in collage. It’s weird to remember when were they met each other at the first place—because of a fallen book at the library! Who ever tought that book was their favourite one? “What do you want to ask me, then?”

“How to describe it..in a sentence..”

“Time is money, darl”

“Wait wait! I’ll buy your time, neh?” a chuckled was heard, and that was Jihyo’s

“Let me guess it” Jihyo’s remain silent a bit, “Is it about another person?”

“Yes..” still, Jimin is grinning towards Jihyo

“Is it…Yeoja?”

“The opposite, unnie”

“Wait, then you want to ask someone who is close to me nowadays, huh?”

 “Yeah!”

 

-----------------------------------------

“You met her?!”

“Sssh! You must keep in silent, hyung!” Kwangsoo pointed his index finger to his lip

“W..what did you both had talked about? Did, did she ask about me?” somehow there’s a nervous on Jongkook’s tone

“What do you think, hyung? Did she or didn’t she?”

“I guessed..no”

“Actually..she asked about you..she asked why you didn’t come and join us at Jeju” ‘mianhe hyung. I just told you about this. Not the whole conversation’

 

*flashback*

“Lee Kwangsoo!” from a far, a lady shout Kwangsoo name

“noona?”

“How are you, Kwangsoo ah?”

“I..I’m fine, noona. What are you do—”

“Where is Jongkook oppa?”

“He is….in Seoul” ‘this little brat noona doesn’t let me finish my sentence’

“Mwo? He didn’t come? Waeyo?”

“He has something to do..suddenly”

“Aish.. what a pity that I can’t meet him”

‘You can still meet him in Seoul, right?”

“I want.. but he won’t, right?”

“Eh?”

“I..want to kill him so badly that I might go crazy for it, Kwangsoo ah”

“Eh…noona…”

“Help me, ah? Help me to..not meeting him again. Like in the past. He’s such a gentleman, eh? Ahahaha”

“Noona…seems like you’ve suffer so much..”

“This is nothing compared to him who suffer more and more than me, Lee Kwangsoo”

 

“I see…”

“Aee, where is my tough hyung? Did something happened when I’m not around?”

“Ahahaha it’s not like that..just..a little accident”

“Don’t tell me….’that accident’, eh, hyung?”

“What do you think?” Jongkook now is a little bit smiling towards Kwangsoo

“Hyungnim!”

“Ahahaha aniyo! There was nothing happened. It’s the woman we met at the college—that weird head committee one, remember? I…accidently ended up slept at her apartement” Jongkook look at the road “I also met them”

“Weird head committee one…? Them..? apartement..?!”

“Yah you, since you aren’t around me a few days, you must have turned into an idiot eh?”

“Aish hyung!”

“Hahahaha, I’ll tell it to you later, where’s Saeyon noona?”

“She’s at her office—oh, she’s calling me right now”

 

-----------------------------------------

“Eh? Nugu? Gary? Ha Dong Hoon?”

“Aish! Not them! I mean that cute and handsome stranger!”

“What? I don’t have any friends with that characteristic, Jimin ah”

“Eeh? Then who’s that Saeyon Ahjumma guest at the charity event, unnie?”

“Aah..that ert person”

“ert?! But he seems kind..he’s always smiling, eh? How can you told me that he’s ert, unnie!”

“Eeey, he’s troublemaker, you know! If I’m not drunk that day, he shouldn’t be at my apartement and help me with the dizzy because of the beer and…not..sleep..ah forget it”

“You what?! Drunk?! Sleep with that person?! Unnie I should sleepover at your apartement and you should tell me the whole story!”

“Aee, I regret said that to you..you little brat!”

“Wae?? Am I not your dongsaeng? Unnie??”

“At times, yes. But not now! Now you better help me with this one because I need to send this to Madam this noon”

“Andwae!”

“You sure don’t want the honorarium??”

“Huh?”

“Ah..what a pity. Actually Madam would give me about… 50.000won?? And I want to divide it with you..but you don’t want to take it so I just make myself rich~~”

“You sure!? Wait wait I’ll help you unnie! What should I do?”

“Yah you only got interest when it involve money huh?”

“You know..wise people once said this, unnie. ‘money is not everything, but everything needs money’ so don’t blame me because yeah..everything is getting expensive so I have to balance it with keep on earns money. No matters how little the amount is~”

“Woah.. you’re getting better and wise, eh? Jimin manse~!”

“Haish! I still wait to hear about that cute-handsome stranger!”

“You make me dizzy with that ‘cute’ and ‘handsome’ thing. Later eh? I promise it” ‘Ppuah! I got slipped when talk about sleep! Yah Jihyo, better watch your words…’

 

-----------------------------------------

“Hey you, Jongkook. My dongsaeng and his….assistant, Lee Kwangsoo” greeted Saeyon when the KookSoo reached her office at the collage

“Noona don’t you miss me, eh? Why with that ‘assistant’ thing? I’m doing good nowadays, noona!!” protest the tall-man-who-just-back-from-Jeju, Kwangsoo

“Aish why should I miss you, eh? All you did at Jeju was flirting around with the girls and I worked alone, pabo!”

“About that…I uh, I got my holiday, right?”

“Kwangsoo ah..If you still want to live, listen to your noona, she’s about to tell me something until you interrupt with flirting and bla bla bla” Jongkook strike it out at Kwangsoo’s face and he got pissed off

“Mianhe, noona, hyung. Aish I better go to the base. Where’s the restroom anyway??” Kwangsoo got out from the room and find the restroom by himself

“So, what do you want me to do?” Jongkook asks when Kwangsoo already left the room

“Remember about miss Song?”

“Uhm..well? what’s with her?” ‘Noona mianhe…I actually get along with her last week. And yes, slept. At. Her. Apartement. Accidently…’

“I think that—“

Knock knock!

“I’m sorry Jongkook, yes you may come in!”

The door opened, and the girl they’ll talk about, the girl that is Saeyon’s assistant, the girl that got suffered last week because of gym-thing..is coming.

Song. Ji. Hyo

“I’m sorry ma’am, I bring this one late because I have an appointment this mor—“ yes. She saw him. She saw that man, again. “ning”

“Ah, it’s okay, miss Song. I heard that you hurt your ankle last week…because of someone did it” Saeyon glances at Jongkook, ‘what? Noona knew it?’

“It’s okay, I got hurt because—“

“It’s not me!!” Jihyo just look at him with a what-the-hell-are-you-doing expressions

“What do you mean, Jongkook? She’s about to finish her explaination, listen first!” Jongkook just mouthed ‘sorry’ then Jihyo continue her explaination again,

“I got hurt because..” ‘please, Jihyo. Help me once!’ Jongkook beg her to not tell the reason behind she hurt her ankle

I fell from the stairs at my apartement. It was slippery. That’s all, ma’am” ‘Thank you, Jihyo! Thank you! I owe you lunch later’

Jihyo just remain calm, Saeyon is getting confused, and...

 

 

 

Jongkook is getting happy with Jihyo's answer

ofcourse

 


hii:) how's everyone? are y'all doing good?

what's about the story? is it interesting or confusing? if you have a suggestion or idea about the next chapter, please leave a comment^^